Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (43306 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / A Week After We Got Married. / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Ategberoson(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2019
grin

but you ladies are advocate against gender inequality. gender equality is setting in and you're here ranting

joke apart, that guy is just one gingolo wey no get sense. how can someone with a car be asking you for 2k and common sense didn't tell you na fvck boy

hope you never open ya legs for him? if you do na Oyo you dey

when I dey do this package for sch then, na big money ma big fish dey pay and I don't ask before they pay after good fvck. asking 2k and sub money, na smello u dey date. that one no be bf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by pacespot(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Tallesty1:
It is not about luck, some people just go for stupid things when searching for a partner.

I had a friend who I thought was unfortunate just like this OP but when I got close to her I discovered that she places value on stupid things.

She's dating an unserious corper now and she is the one giving the guy money for tfare and others.

She credits her sporty bet and bet9ja accounts occasionally.

Why is she with this guy?

He is cute.

That's all.

No matter how hard working and successful a guy is, he is nothing if he's not cute by her standards.

Maybe she derives her happiness from being around "cute" guys. Each person with their individual problem.

Can you introduce your friend to me? lol
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by BigJoe19: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry
Give him the money, useless broke ass lady!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2019
OP don't listen to his brothers here trying to play the gender card. Lots of guys can be very manipulative. Women are even learning work where they are.

This is how they support themselves in evil.

I hate any form of parasitism, irrespective of the gender.

Na una wey dey date "potential"

Wetin concern me and guy wey dey claim say im get potential? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
I think she's dealing with family and societal pressures to get married. So she's not screening guys before letting them into her life. We really need a value re-orientation in this continent.

Or she is just not discerning sef. I know someone like that, a sucker for fine boys plus pressure too. She has a city-boy that calls himself boyfriend. All he does is drive her car around and live in her house.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
OP don't listen to his brothers here trying to play the gender card. Lots of guys can be very manipulative. Women are even learning work where they are.

This is how they support themselves in evil.

I hate any form of parasitism, irrespective of the gender.

Na una wey dey date "potential"

Wetin concern me and guy wey dey claim say im get potential? grin grin

Come here, I have some potential energy you can help me turn to kinetic energy. No be the potential you women dey talk about? tongue

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Come here, I have some potential energy you can help me turn to kinetic energy. No be the potential you women dey talk about? tongue

Hahahaha. It is that same potential o.

I don't do "potentials" anymore abeg. Been there and done that... grin
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Carlyboi(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
ireneidiva:

Are you sure you know the meaning of 'narcissist'?
i guess chauvinistic is the word she was actually looking for...!
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hahahaha. It is that same potential o.

I don't do "potentials" anymore abeg. Been there and done that... grin

What happened? You pushed him off the floor and onto the bed and he stayed still remained in a state of static inertia? cry

Potential not met. Energy unchanged cry
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Olu1000: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:

Unfortunately I don't know "why always me" but I am sure I am not alone in this kind of scenerio. Pls know that we haven't even met, it's totally different from my ex

On behalf of all Nairaland guys ,I'm very ashamed on his behalf.Delete his number immediately.I cant even ask my wife for money.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

What happened? You pushed him off the floor and onto the bed and he stayed still remained in a state of static inertia? cry

Potential not met. Energy unchanged cry

Most times when a man has money, he is less paranoid. His ego is fully charged and the woman can be herself without him being threatened.

But when a man is really down there, as a lady you will keep walking on eggshells. If you have a car and he doesn't...get ready to start trekking. You guys can't have the usual petty quarrels couples have without him saying/thinking you are disrespecting him due to his financial condition.

Orni, money is good. You sef suppose know.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Deoboss(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
May be there is a way you gave him an impression financially. To both guys & babes, never front that you are financially buoyant in a new relationship cause you make the other person’s interest towards you artificial.

I know you can’t hide wealth or some sort of success like the car you drive etc but be careful when in a new relationship so that the person’s interest in you doesn’t just have to do with what they can gain from you materially

rockstarB:

Unfortunately I don't know "why always me" but I am sure I am not alone in this kind of scenerio. Pls know that we haven't even met, it's totally different from my ex
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Most times when a man has money, he is less paranoid. His ego is fully charged and the woman can be herself without him being threatened.

But when a man is really down there, as a lady you will keep walking on eggshells. If you have a car and he doesn't...get ready to start trekking. You guys can't have the usual petty quarrels couples have without him saying/thinking you are disrespecting him due to his financial condition.

angry angry angry angry

Maybe franchas was right about you people with lesser first class. An engine guy would immediately understand I am talking about the transition from potential energy (standing still) to kinetic energy (falling yakata on bed and continuing in state of varied motion - as you modern chicks are not into standard horizontal) until you reach amplitude.

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2019
anuofGod:
You are right. Thank you, i'll do my best about creating awareness.
By the way you studied a good course .I would love you to acquire skills on digital marketing. Start with the free digital marketing training online organised by Google . They will give you a certificate. Go to Google search engine and type digital skills for Africa.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nnemuka(f): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Exactly, dont ever date down is now my policy.
When a man is financially unstable, and as the lady you go hear am.
When he calls and you don't pick up, he accuses you of going out with other guys because of his situation.
He finds a way to guilt trip you anytime you dont meet up to his expectations.

This days, if you still have "potential" with inferiority complex I try as much as I can to avoid you.
There are hustlers who though down are working hard to excel. Those ones dont demand kobo from you, you just willingly give to them
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry
....guess it must be one of those very fine niggas you meet on facebook everyday
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Carlyboi(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
I've not seen that man that will ask me for money. My people will say " you don't search the pocket of one who's looking for something" for wetin na

My ex guy, the only money I ever gave him was #50 for bubble gum and twas after much pleadings o. I also made sure I took out of it. He nearly wan cry sef.
Ladies, keep mumuying yourselves. A man who really wants to marry you will not go after your money.

See davido and choima
See psquares and their wife's
See even Apororo dem...
One mumu go come tell me say him dey test me by asking for money.... Abegiii

Girls, don't start what you can't finish.

Im not saying you shouldn't help but let him marry you, and let the help be to assist him with the home up keep where you can come in and not money for subscription or to fuel his car.
Even if na my hubby, let him use free mode abi which picture him wan see again for social media that he's looking for sub.? Sub kor subway surfer ni....

. grin grin. Hahaha you dey vex o
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by deltateam: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry

I need to ask you a question. Why is it that all your relationships are unrealistic?

What exactly are your priorities? From dating a frustrated upcoming artist to dating a broke guy in a long distance relationship!

What do you want? Marriage? Then you need to rethink.

Be realistic. You can't build a castle in the air, neither can you date a guy that can't take care of himself talkless of you. You are more of a burden to them.

Look for a mature guy that has a vision, God fearing and hardworking.

Nincompoops can go ahead and call you a gold digger, give them the middle finger.

A man that is jobless, is frustrated and will take it out on you!

Wake up! Stop reading Mills and Boon and stop watching Cinderella.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by tiptoe1: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:
grin

but you ladies are advocate against gender inequality. gender equality is setting in and you're here ranting

joke apart, that guy is just one gingolo wey no get sense. how can someone with a car be asking you for 2k and common sense didn't tell you na fvck boy

hope you never open ya legs for him? if you do na Oyo you dey

when I dey do this package for sch then, na big money ma big fish dey pay and I don't ask before they pay after good fvck. asking 2k and sub money, na smello u dey date. that one no be bf

You're very correct. He's a fvck boy and nothing else. Asking for 2k and money for subscription. If he's a gigolo, he's a dumb gigolo. I swear

Bro, we know say you still they do the package, no give us lamba for here grin
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by tiptoe1: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
I've not seen that man that will ask me for money. My people will say " you don't search the pocket of one who's looking for something" for wetin na

My ex guy, the only money I ever gave him was #50 for bubble gum and twas after much pleadings o. I also made sure I took out of it. He nearly wan cry sef.
Ladies, keep mumuying yourselves. A man who really wants to marry you will not go after your money.

See davido and choima
See psquares and their wife's
See even Apororo dem...
One mumu go come tell me say him dey test me by asking for money.... Abegiii

Girls, don't start what you can't finish.

Im not saying you shouldn't help but let him marry you, and let the help be to assist him with the home up keep where you can come in and not money for subscription or to fuel his car.
Even if na my hubby, let him use free mode abi which picture him wan see again for social media that he's looking for sub.? Sub kor subway surfer ni....

I pity the man wey go marry you. Smh

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by deltateam: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:

Its not different. I agree with her by the way.

We can only tell you the truth which you fight to deny.

Reaccess your priorities and have self respect. You deserve better.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Sirvingeo:

By the way you studied a good course .I would love you to acquire skills on digital marketing. Start with the free digital marketing training online organised by Google . They will give you a certificate. Go to Google search engine and type digital skills for Africa.

thank you sir, i'll do that immediately.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by xest(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
ifyalways:
This country hard no be small cheesy E don reach like this ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men asking for 2K and recharge card? Local love now comes with a price. Nne i dont envy todays youngsters looking for love but using my church mind, tell him to come chop congo overnight to earn the money. Jk cheesy

On a serious note, dont give him any more money. Tell him you dont have or ask him first before he asks you.
see how selfish you are. Now e dey pain una, u Don see as e dey be. Wen una ask na normal thing, now we ask una dey complain.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Sirvingeo:

i've seen it, its a good programme, i tried to register but it kept rejecting my browser (i'm using a small itel java phone). But i'll look for someone with android nearby that i can borrow his/her phone from time to time to do the training.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Kingsland001(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
The guy is a scammer
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Toseenlove: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2019
franchasng:
Sometimes I wonder where u ladies meet these kind of guys oh seriously hmmm, honestly I still find it difficult to believe that a Nigerian guy would summon the courage to ask a Nigerian lady he is not officially married to for financial help, I still doubt it.

Could it be that u ladies having this issue were once chopping men maga and maybe now karna wants to balance things for the world to be at peace Because I am still finding it hard to believe cos all the guys I know even when we were seriously struggling to find our feet, they never had the shame to ask any lady for help, not even their own sisters. I remember one of my friends back then had a kind of rich elder sister but this guy even when we encourage him to ask his sister for help would blatantly refuse that he can't do that, and today he is super made, God is great!!

Me I remember meeting one lady online then when things were so rough and this girl happens to come from a rich home and she just got a job with one of the best government parastatals in Nigeria then, guess what ended that wonderful affair

I didn't want her to know I was struggling then, I was so ashamed to let her visit me where I and some friends were squatting then. I told her I was doing a menial job though which she never bothered and never asked me for money, in fact she asked me for my bank details one day I told her I was traveling out of the state for a job interview, but shame and pride didn't allowed me to cry

She kept on demanding I take her to where I was living, I always divert the topic and we only met at fast foods and once at a garden and at a point when I lost out in a big job I was about to secure which I planned to use to surprise her and maybe officially ask her to be my one and only the day I will break the news of the job to her, I had to quit the relationship and told her we can't continue, she cried and asked me what she did bad, I never told her and that was the end, so I doubt this story of Nigerian guys begging ladies for money, it sound strange to me

So just like that, You lost out on a great opportunity!!! I personally and Your Offsprings will never forgive u If u eventually ended up being a poor man. Besides u write like someone below under 30yrs smhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2019
anuofGod:

i've seen it, its a good programme, i tried to register but it kept rejecting my browser (i'm using a small itel java phone). But i'll look for someone with android nearby that i can borrow his/her phone from time to time to do the training.
It will be more enjoyable if you use a computer (laptop) . There are some certain lessons that requires practise like web analytics . I have gotten Digital marketing interview call up because of that Google certificate but I didn't get the job , maybe because of my degree(geophysicist) but you should have upper hand because of your course of study. Put your certificate on LinkedIn after the course .
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by dave4rella(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2019
grin

Do you know what it takes replenish lost sperm?
You wanted him to come and bleep you for free?
Wake up
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
BigJoe19:
How are sure her post is even real, girls begging is just too much right now on my Instagram, I have over 50Dms from girls begging for money.
Don't they have parents or boyfriends?
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Ategberoson(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
tiptoe1:

You're very correct. He's a fvck boy and nothing else. Asking for 2k and money for subscription. If he's a gigolo, he's a dumb gigolo. I swear

Bro, we know say you still they do the package, no give us lamba for here grin
[/s]

no guy do that and progress. I have a setback during those days, before I was redeemed

apart from the spiritual implications, it rendered men intellect and physical and capital ability useless

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sirvingeo:

It will be more enjoyable if you use a computer (laptop) . There are some certain lessons that requires practise like web analytics . I have gotten Digital marketing interview call up because of that Google certificate but I didn't get the job , maybe because of my degree(geophysicist) but you should have upper hand because of your course of study. Put your certificate on LinkedIn after the course .

Wow, that's great. I have friend here in my hostel i can borrow laptop from. Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. May God bless and favor you exceedingly.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by tiptoe1: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

no guy do that and progress. I have a setback during those days, before I'm redeemed

apart from the spiritual implications, it rendered men intellect and physical and capital ability useless

You made a perfect decision bro. It has lot of spiritual implications in different ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.