Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman (20164 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha / Military: If Shekau Surrenders, We Will Accept Him / I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by NSNO(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
If offered? Can't you guys just buy them
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by oluwashegunfunm(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
If I was the marketing manager of Innoson, I would advise them to start production of commercial bikes (okada) and keke marwa.. you penetrate gradually into the market, earn people’s trust then you come in bigger.
The competition is tough ,people are used to toyota , Honda,Benz and Lexus in nigeria.
Climb the ladder from the bottom not the top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by solmusdesigns: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
grin

who is this man fooling recently, he isnt the chiarman of the commitees that would make the purchase yet he is yapping dust

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Franklyspeakin: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Is ninnoson
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by delishpot: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
These pot bellied people are still at it. I know why they are insisting on it
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by EzekaUdenee: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

who is this man fooling recently, he isnt the chiarman of the commitees that would make the purchase yet he is yapping dust

[/s]
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Franklyspeakin: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
they should make lowbudget cars abeg. From 2million and above.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by serah88: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2019
good
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2019
We in the Eastern region a well known Biafra land want innoson to start making research for helogun ships, fighter jets and other hardware because one day go be one day.... I rest my case.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by thundafire: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Not from their inner most heart
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by omenka(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Way to go!

But I know it's all media bluff. They would rather go for Toyota than Innoson. If they go for Innoson, I'd become a PDP supporter.

Crooks dem.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2019
oluwashegunfunm:
If I was the marketing manager of Innoson, I would advise them to start production of commercial bikes (okada) and keke marwa.. you penetrate gradually into the market, earn people’s trust then you come in bigger.
The competition is tough ,people are used to toyota , Honda,Benz and Lexus in nigeria.

And the competition is not there with bikes and marwa too?? With Honda and the likes taking a huge chunk of the market?

1 Like

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by ebukason3(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2019
oluwashegunfunm:
Innoson has been into bikes before motors, you can see the bikes at Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Melison(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
buharified009:
Lies from the pit of hell, if this should happen, ill deactivate my account on nairaland and ill stop attacking ipob terrorist.
how far u no go attend ur oga wedding??
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2019
buharified009:
Lies from the pit of hell, if this should happen, ill deactivate my account on nairaland and ill stop attacking ipob terrorist.

Don’t be in a hurry hurry to react ...he ddnt say the government will patronize innoson...he said they will tak if offered....ie if innoson dash them..

Who no like free things
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by tomdon(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2019
See how these people are personalising national wealth. Why do they keep purchasing official vehicles every year. This is not their company, it's a country
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Lies
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by BuhariAdvocate: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I still don't believe in this crap that innoson advertise. And so many of us in southern Nigeria.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by sparta191(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2019
this was the kind of popularity and media coverage innoson motor needed to boost their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by pbet17: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Even me will accept Dangote cement if offered to build my house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by drezzyx(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2019
GOD PLS BLESS MY HUSTLE ,LET ME BE ABLE TO BUY ONE INNOSON CAR THE MOST TALKED ABOUT VEHICLE SO THAT I CAN TREND TOO.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2019
If buhari will not hing on where the ceo of ivm is coming from and his religion i would have enjoin all govt. officials to patronize this domestic coy. Though some effort have been made in term of making frsc nd police to be using the car.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by nabiz(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
realestniggah:
Imagine Innoson motors partnering with Bolt or Uber. The drivers can get the cars and make payments in installments. Imagine hundreds of IVMs on the streets of Lagos and Abuja, drivers and passengers having first hand experience. That kind of marketing strategy.
sence will not kill you
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Olamywealth10: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2019
After all a begger has no choice, cos the senate and 9ja beggers are.......[color=#006600]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by ziegurf(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2019
....why can't you fools willingly accept our local products to increase/encourage job creation/opportunities for our upcoming leaders in this country

I taya for una ooo

Buhari and his kinsmen won't make it mandatory because the company is not owned by a Fulani/herdsman

Headache: they will rush to overseas
Shopping: they'll rush to overseas
Education: they will rush to overseas
Holidays: they will rush to overseas

One day we'll set this country ablaze if things continue this way
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Sagay212: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
It's easy for people to be shouting by Nigeria...even people that want to buy a car but not ready to buy fuel. Nigerians are always running after toyota because of maintenance and fuel economy. Check most of the people using toyotas especially for uber and taxify, look at their fuel guage and notice it is always at the last line close to empty. They are always buying 1k fuel or 1k5. After buying tokunbo car for 1.7 or 2m or Nigerian used for 800k or 1.3m they are still struggling to buy fuel.

Most car owners are now using their cars to pick passengers when going to and coming back from work...lol..money for fuel. Is it this same people that will buy made in Nigeria cars for 4m or 5m? people wey dey struggle to buy fuel? no be by noise oooo. Na by money. Innoson will not reduce price and run at a loss just to please anybody. They too invested so much in the business. At least the government is supporting by patronising them and i think all senators should be given innoson to use whether they like it or not.
las las na wetin your money fit afford you go buy.

1 Like

Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by Generalnomercy: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
dayveed1:
Over priced ugly sh*ts!

To those flat headed people that are going to quote me with HATE bullsh*t. You have been IGNORED in advance! cheesy cheesy
Pigmies like you are always bitter when you can't match others....
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by silverlinen(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
God go punish this house of reps member so it's now "if we are offered"them no wan use money buy.Nigerian politicians are dubious.
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
nabiz:
To be truth i also need innoson car but can't a cheap one like 2million naira. I think innoson should consider manufacturing affordable care for people like me. I also think innoson will have competitive advantage going into manufacturing, production and construction equipment considering that Nigeria is still a virgin when it comes to production. He will have advantage of after sale service.
They have cheaper cars but remember that 80% of the vehicles on Nigerian roads are used vehicles, that's why we buy vehicles at 2million naira. Check for 2018 and 2019 vehicles and you'll see they're also very expensive. All innoson vehicles are brand new and they have features comparable to their foreign conterparts, that's why they're so expensive
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
oluwashegunfunm:
You have a point, but if you know about Innoson, you know they actually did start from production of commercial bikes, and they're at this current level
Re: We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman by tobstarizhia(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
I will believe when I see it on front page. but before that, Buy Innoson to grow the Naira!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose In Court Over Unpaid ₦‎900 Million Legal Fees / Foundation Stone Laying For Lithium Battery Factory In Nasarawa / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.