Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) (44464 Views)

Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Both rappers are talented but Vector has really good jabs and poetry, MI is just a jester on diss tracks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by akdjr(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2019
He's still battling with the #NoSnakes shade
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anigbajumo(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2019
MI get much fans thou so I don't expect them with better comments.Dis track is super dope.There is nothing fictitious with this vector Lyrics just the kind of person MI is,he highlight 3x where MI is bitter about him.

Anytime any day,I prefer vector than MI...Am waiting for his EP project and comfort FT davido.In th next few weeks u guys will realises that MI is in serious trouble with vector.

Da viper, continue to shake the table am enjoying it lyrics no be by mouth

10 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by ZikZikZik: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
2019elections:
Make we leave sentiment, vector nailed this..
Like someone said, he was busy explaining himself rather than actually dissing MI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by YungJo207(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
dfrost:

Brymo and Jesse Jagz really pained me.

M.I didn't try at all for his brother. I mean your kid bro? Come on... Who does that?

Really mehn really good guys he brought in but immediately they start making wave their career just die quitely and everybody seem to be cool with what choco city did....no rapper I repeat no rapper would have match toes with Jesse jagz that guy was even better than M.I embarassed not to talk about millii

5 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by sniperwolf(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Not bad I would say

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Clinzstan(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Trash and wacky song why I even waste my mb self go listen to this trash.

Dude level up M.I have murdered you simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Lokoyen(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Carmit:
Nice.... I'd give it a listen..

Their cover arts are creative though.

Some people will come and start saying rubbish now and if you do a background chw on them they don't even know who vector is... SMH... Something that is good for the rap space.

Out of 10 M.I fans i questioned non listened to Vector diss track before making claims "M.I killed vector"

Majority of those claiming M.I this M.I that don't even know wat vector sound like.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by naijafox(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2019
MI already the beef, there is no need for vector to reply.. If vector reply then it will look like an immature brother talking back to his elder brother, if he does not reply, it will look like an elder bro that beat his younger bro for his wrong doings
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Acidosis(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Nairalanders be making stup!d comments without listening to both tracks.
You got more fans doesn't mean you rap better. This track is dope.

9 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by ibori1(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2019
dcrown13:
Abeg let me find someone and we will be dissing eachother and trend.

let the war begin

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Lokoyen(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Lucid1:
Both rappers are talented but Vector has really good jabs and poetry, MI is just a jester on diss tracks.

Vector is Diss KING.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Acidosis(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Lokoyen:

Out of 10 M.I fans i questioned non listened to Vector diss track before making claims "M.I killed vector"

Majority of those claiming M.I this M.I that don't even know wat vector sound like.

True. Trust me, more than 98% of posters on the first page didn't bother to listen to the song.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Balenciagabrain: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Hehehehehe.... Vec nor sabi business now.... He still a kid in d game... Both business nd in music
The truth is, controversy sells.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by dfrost: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2019
YungJo207:

Really mehn really good guys he brought in but immediately they start making wave their career just die quitely and everybody seem to be cool with what choco city did....no rapper I repeat no rapper would have match toes with Jesse jagz that guy was even better than M.I embarassed not to talk about millii

Jagz is one of my best in Nigeria. Not happy with his lifestyle. embarassed cry

If the guy had support, Mode9 will even give him his crown willingly.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iykenuwa(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2019
VERY WACK...it turns my stomach

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by dfrost: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Acidosis:

True. Trust me, more than 98% of posters on the first page didn't bother to listen to the song.

cheesy grin

Una get time for junkies. Ask any of them how to identify bars in a rap track, and see them retreat like a snail into its shell.

4 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anigbajumo(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2019
PureFace1:
Vector is on point

This track is dope

But Vector is not in battle against M.I alone

Vector is in battle against M.I and his hordes of dumb fans

VECTOR over M.I any day

You are on point bro, vector nailed this am 100% sure those saying wack line don't even listen to th track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2019
i havent listened to the song but from comments here, its obvious alot of people are not well grounded in rap battle. M.I mentioned that vec has not brought anyone up and i remember having a convo with a colleague and telling him that,Vec might bring in names to counter M,its easy peezy,Jags had a better album when he left CC, so i wont blame Vec for bringing in his name...Make i go listen first

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Haha #lafiaji

Shoutout to my Nupe Borther

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by toyinjimoh(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Nbotee:
Wack lyrics... Vector didn't do himself any favours with dis.. Baba for jus lock up and bow his head in shame.. He even had to copy M.I to quote bible verse says a lot
nothing wack here vector says a lot about Jesse Jaz which is true

3 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by weedfada(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
A305:
Childs play. MI and Vector are both doing "after round 1, original Panadol extra, won too gbe de".

If they are ready for beef, they should square up for a face off freestyle rap battle. See that Lexus down my sigg

Haha...like Cassidy vs arsonal ryt and all them URL dudes... Naija hip-hop never too reach that level. Vector tried tho, said some facts. Can't forget that Milly/M.I saga, Milly was to be the face of new skool hip-hop in naija by M.I messed things up.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by toyinjimoh(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
vector has some points here tho
especially about his brother Jesse jaz

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by emerged01(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
NORSYK:
Lyrically Vector is the bosss, won lyricist on the roll back to back at the Headies. When it comes to freestyle no one comes close to Vector in Nigeria, guy did 2hrs non stop
Sentiment didn’t allow people to judge right. Vector killed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by lexzyy(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2019
They told me to read psalm 1 oh well! Go and read ECCLESIASTES 10:8....Vec I love you.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:
I personally feel he didn't do justice to the diss. He spent more time on explaining himself instead of actually dissing. The flows are below par. Him calling out jessejagz may not end well for him cos he flows better that his bro, if that one should reply, vec go dey fight Medusa be that grin

Vec is only good in freestyling

Honestly I want rapper(s) to diss Jesse Jagz, Jargo is the rap god he has better flows than M I and Vector combined.
I want Jagz to murder somebody lyrically

Jagz is so underrated

6 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by emerged01(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Soul47:
Vector ended up ratting on M.I

Now who is the rat?

It's a decent track tho
Very decent!! I can relate with it. How can you claim lifting people, when we could see how you have lifted your own brother. Though Jesse go vex when he hear this song o.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

You can't understand cos your IQ might be too low.

Vector's rap aren't for children.

Listen to the full rap and stop managing your data bro grin

Man this diss track is the proper definition of WACK!!!

3 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

Upgrade your IQ bro

It's wack cos your brain is wack too
U need lashing bro.... Real one.. Dumb fool
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by clemils1: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
You guys should listen to the track again... It has a lot of points in it and qualifies as a perfect diss response to MI.... My opinion though

5 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by emerged01(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Gabbyraze:
i havent listened to the song but from comments here, its obvious alot of people are not well grounded in rap battle. M.I mentioned that vec has not brought anyone up and i remember having a convo with a colleague and telling him that,Vec might bring in names to counter M,its easy peezy,Jags had a better album when he left CC, so i wont blame Vec for bringing in his name...Make i go listen first
You Dey mind them. Sentiment na disease. Even MI will know vector said the truth about him. Where Jesse jagz,where is Brymo? Chocolate boiz then vs chocolate boiz now. Vector murdered MI.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Mooselion(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Of course na it's his responsibility. Since MI no get life.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 / Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.