Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election (56989 Views)

Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / BREAKING: Tension In INEC Headquarters As DSS Bar Melaye From Gaining Entrance / Unlawful Arrest: Deji Adeyanju Sue's IGP As Senate Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Wasky101: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2019
fairfora:
overvoting was the major reason the election was cancelled and it was in favour of dino. Can an opposition candidate ever be over voted in a country like Nigeria where election is a do or die affair? That's to tell you dino is always on ground when it comes to the grassroots politics in kogi west
Wait a minute, have you forgotten the outcome of the recall of this man as orchestrated by the apc? Let's wait and see what would happen in the rerun...the people would decide again whom they love.
Over voting yes, but how can you tell who it's was in favour of? For me both parties are guilty. Over voting is a sign that one or both candidates tried to ring. Fingers crossed it's a 50/50 game, e no sure for anybody
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Sermwell(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2019
keneck1:
outspoken in what sense,oga mind your business if you like go jump into the lagoon dino is just a silly noise maker,and again i say the news is as sweet as well prepared catfish
I don't blame you na! the senator representing your constituency is at the Senate sleeping and you want every senator to be like him! Do you even know who your senator is??
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Wasky101:

Over voting yes, but how can you tell who it's was in favour of? For me both parties are guilty. Over voting is a sign that one or both candidates tried to ring. Fingers crossed it's a 50/50 game, e no sure for anybody
yes, fingers crossed. But if you ask me, I'd tell you the party who tried rigging going by what happened during the recall process, when the names of 2 dead candidates appeared on the list of those who signed the recall papers of dino, and the result of the recall showed who loved who...Have you forgotten? grin. I agree with you, both parties are the same. The same smart adeyemi was always attacking the apc while in the pdp. He even called Buhari names. He lost that seat to dino back then. His antecedents too weren't good. Shebi dino is still trying for his people. As a senator, smart adeyemi was busy investing his consistency projects funds in ilorin, kwara state which his people back then weren't happy with. The anaesthesia machine he donated to fmc lokoja is in a state of moribund because it never worked . He supplied used equipment for his people, so sad. It would be a tough game this time for him because people haven't forgotten his past.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by 77up(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bye Dino, you won't be missed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.