Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Happened To La Casera? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happened To La Casera? (53013 Views)

I Went Walking For 30 Minutes A Day And This Is What Happened To My Body / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? / "See What Happened To A Goat After Being Bought At A Market In Delta". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Wickedtruths: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
hstar:

Thumbs up, good analysis
And please what do you suggest for pple doing business when there movement is good?

Thanks.

I don't understand your question. Is it that they move goods (haulage and logistics) or that their business is moving on fine?
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by ezugegere(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
They have been bought by Coca-Cola. Same as Chi..... Coca-Cola is trying to integrate them into their products

1 Like

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by TissuePaper: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
even, if Smoov Chapman is not careful, Bigi go send it out of market.

smoov Chapman is a unique brand dont see them going under anytime soon
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
murphyibiam15:
I don't seem to see people taking la casera any longer
there is still la casera.
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by johnad3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
So how many people had officially reported dead for consuming it? I understand it can't be found
again but acidic, nahhhhhhhhh

DOMINGOPAPI:
Bad publicity and competition. Some claimed its acidic
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:
1. They maltreated their workers and had labour issues. Sacked their workers.

2. Rumours started flying that La Casera was unwholesome and using strong acidic chemicals for its drink.

3. This BIG COLA drink (not Bigi) came into the market and gave 65 cl for a price lesser than the 50cl La Casera was selling.

4. Bigi employed the sacked La Casera workers and started producing drinks using BIG's formula which is Reduced price, more quantity than La Casera.

5. The time La Casera realised they had messed up was when Bigi introduced Bigi Apple and Bigi Tropical. That killed La Casera.

6. La Casera started producing 60cl to counter Bigi, but it was too late.

7. Bigi produces in Ogun state, hence paying less manufacturing taxes compared to La Casera producing in Lagos.

La Casera as at today is targeting markets that Bigi doesn't reach or aren't interested in cause of high logistical costs.
How people manage to post sensible comments past all the filth in this forum surprises me. Well done for this. I learned something today.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Bigflamie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bigi this, Bigi that? Which one is Bigi abeg
You guys think anything that goes in Ogun and Lagos state is now available in the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
TissuePaper:
smoov Chapman is a unique brand dont see them going under anytime soon

which year Smoov came out grin grin

lacasera wey don dey with us tey tey is no where to be found.

hope u know say na lacasera company dey do smoov, one wing of lacasera don dey cut small small [by Bigi],

na so e go dey go if dem no stand well well for the competition.

abi u no know say BIgi too don dey do Chapman?

cos of the size, Lacasera don also quickly go add "extra 20% size" to their smoove Chapman, grin

na so e dey start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by legba1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
BIGI ti take over
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by TissuePaper: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

which year Smoov came out grin grin

lacasera wey don dey with us tey tey is no where to be found.

hope u know say na lacasera company dey do smoov, one wing of lacasera don dey cut small small [by Bigi],

na so e go dey go if dem no stand well well for the competition.
lol yeah they really have to gear up

1 Like

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
murphyibiam15:
Time and season
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol yeah they really have to gear up

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Not popular again, but I drank one this week though
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by skukimania(f): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
ukaface:
I guess ever since a bad market of la casera went round,their business ran down. Something like ' it ain't healthy for the gastrointestinal tract' it bleaches....one absurd report was given then.

It's true. That lacasera do me strong thing oh.
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Lamanii22(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
I used to be my favourite drink... When I heard it is being used for abortion and boiling meat.. I switched it straight... They are the maker of smoov.... Smoov seem to be doing well...
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by hisgrace090: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
even, if Smoov Chapman is not careful, Bigi go send it out of market.

But there's no bigi drink in all south east state since this year.
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by hstar: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Thanks.

I don't understand your question. Is it that they move goods (haulage and logistics) or that their business is moving on fine?
U're welcome sir smiley
My question goes thus; what is your advice for a business organization or an individual whose business is on the right track, what should they be doing and what shouldn't they do so as not to go down. Wanna learn more from you. Thanks, the truth in your monicker really manifests plus u are blessed with wisdom.
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Henri8: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
EggSauce:
And this made front page... Lacasera wey dey every shop.... uhmmmm

GOOGLE PIXEL SERIES IS THE BEST ANDROID PHONES IN THE WORLD..

Google pixel one for sell already on Android 10... location is North... 5k for sending to your doorstep in South through DHL... Lesser if you're in North...

If Interested just mention me
Where in the north and what pixel series?
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Wickedtruths: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
hstar:

U're welcome sir smiley
My question goes thus; what is your advice for a business organization or an individual whose business is on the right track, what should they be doing and what shouldn't they do so as not to go down. Wanna learn more from you. Thanks, the truth in your monicker really manifests plus u are blessed with wisdom.

Okay. What line of business?

Generally, your target should be how to sell more, how to make your present customers become returning customers and how to make your staff give their best to your business.

Also, look for similar things your customers need and either supply them or help them get it cheaper and faster while you're also making money from it. That way, your customers would see you as a necessary part of their existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Fidelismaria: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is lacasera truly acidic or it's just rumour?
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by hstar: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Okay. What line of business?

Generally, your target should be how to sell more, how to make your present customers become returning customers and how to make your staff give their best to your business.

Also, look for similar things your customers need and either supply them or help them get it cheaper and faster while you're also making money from it. That way, your customers would see you as a necessary part of their existence.
Thanks
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by EggSauce(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Henri8:

Where in the north and what pixel series?
Katsina.... Pixel 1
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by lacasera14(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
murphyibiam15:
I'm still here bro, nothing happened to me.
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by newmoney133: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

2. Rumours started flying that La Casera was unwholesome and using strong acidic chemicals for its drink.

3. This BIG COLA drink (not Bigi) came into the market and gave 65 cl for a price lesser than the 50cl La Casera was selling.

4. Bigi employed the sacked La Casera workers and started producing drinks using BIG's formula which is Reduced price, more quantity than La Casera.

5. The time La Casera realised they had messed up was when Bigi introduced Bigi Apple and Bigi Tropical. That killed La Casera.

7. Bigi produces in Ogun state, hence paying less manufacturing taxes compared to La Casera producing in Lagos.

La Casera as at today is targeting markets that Bigi doesn't reach or aren't interested in cause of high logistical costs.

Good.They didn't allow the drink to grow before they pumped another product into the market.The same company (classic beverages )started marketing virgin colours drink which have four varieties.,the Orange colour,blue colour,lemon colour and one other colour.the product made mockery of their brand.premature introduction of that stupid colour drinks also contributed to the decrease in popularity
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by omoharry(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
NORSYK:

Truly its acidic, even our regular Coca-Cola products aren't good enough for consumption
Wetin kon make am bad be sey, our mechanic kon dey use am dey unscrew tight and rusted bolt/nut.The day i saw them use it to loosen tight and rusted bolt was the day i stop drinking it.It is really acidic

1 Like

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by bjt(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Good analysis
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Harddiskng(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Skmoda(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
OBTMOS:
This guy above me... are you using a network from the alien world too
it's MTN bro
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by OlujobaSamuel: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
okoroemeka:
not bigi,I think the new RC product is the cause,royal crown has been in operation around the world since 1905 and they know what they are doing.
RC cola ke? They are not even close to Big Cola, we have just Coke, Bigi, Pepsi and Big Cola. RC is far from them. I wish they can penetrate the market though
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by Valentine097(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
damble:
I, AS AN INDIVIDUAL STOP TAKING LACASERA WHEN I HEARD THE ROAD SIDE MECHANICS SAYING THEY USE IT TO LOOSE/UNBOLT NUTS. A STAFF AT THE PLACE OF WORK ALSO SAID SHE AND OTHER USE COCA-COLA TO WASH TOILET FOR BETTER CLEANING
that was how a tailor told me to soap my cloth with Coca-Cola in order to get rid of the stains on it
Re: What Happened To La Casera? by abdulkayus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bigflamie:
Bigi this, Bigi that? Which one is Bigi abeg
You guys think anything that goes in Ogun and Lagos state is now available in the whole country.

Help me ask them oooo, cos here in Kano, there is still lacasera even though I don't take it, and we don't know anything called Bigi drink here. It is even Smoov Chapman and Fearless that is taking the market now in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To La Casera? by ericmor: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
alienvirus:
Who is la casera? Lalasticlala brother?

Lol. U funny o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.