Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem (18259 Views)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by encryptjay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
23 years.
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Johnny1013(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Where Is AIRPEACE That Offers Visa Free Airlifted To Anywhere In The World
Air peace no dey give visa abeg oo
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by wink2015(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Oghenekaro Etebo has withdrawn from the Super Eagles squad that will face South American giants Brazil in an international friendly match on Sunday, October 13, in Singapore.

The 23-year-old who currently plays for Stoke City, wasn't given entry visa to Singapore which prevented him from traveling.
Super Eagles handler Gernot Rohr is expected to miss the former Warri Wolves midfielder who has been in superb form since he came into the national team.

There will not be any replacement for Etebo for Super Eagles' encounter against Brazil as the likes of Alex Iwobi and Wilfred Ndidi will take control of the midfield.

21 EAGLES TO BATTLE BRAZIL
Goalkeepers: Francis Uzoho (Omonia FC, Cyprus); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Heartland FC); Emil Maduka Okoye (Fortuna Dusseldorf, Germany)
Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Chidozie Awaziem (CD Leganes, Spain); William Ekong (Udinese FC, Italy); Tyronne Ebuehi (SL Benfica, Portugal); Jamilu Collins (SC Padeborn 07, Germany); Oluwasemilogo Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion, England)

Midfielders: Alexander Iwobi (Everton FC, England); Anderson Esiti (PAOK Salonica, Greece); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Joseph Ayodele-Aribo (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland); Ramon Azeez (Granada FC, Spain)
Forwards: Victor Osimhen (Lille OSC, France); Moses Simon (FC Nantes, France); Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal FC, Spain); Efosa Solomon-Otabor (PFC CSKA Sofia, Bulgaria);
Paul Onuachu (KRC Genk, Belgium); Emmanuel Dennis (Club Brugge, Belgium); Peter Olayinka (SK Slavia Prague, Czech Republic).

See more here https://thickmatch.com/etebo-pulls-super-eagles-squad-brazil-due-visa-problem/

Unconfirmed report has it that Etebo is from Ozoro in Isoko North LGA, Delta state.
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Jaqenhghar: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
....Yet some monkeys will come to tell us how playing for this shithole is better than playing fro England. Will English players face this kind of embarrasment?
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by good4all40: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have been to Singapore, most people don't know Singapore visa is one of the hardest to get for Nigerians they don't give a damn of who you are, and they can deport you back to Nigeria if you can't convince the ICA officers at the point of entry your purpose of visit with giant BTA, confirmed hotel reservation and confirmed return flight ticket. trust me they will check all that before they clear you in. But in his case, they refused him on their discretion because ETOBO has all of that in multitudes.

It is sad Singapore use to be visa free for Nigerians but our people ruined the grace in early 2000. It will surprise you to know that Nigeria and Mali are the only countries in West Africa that require an entry visa to Singapore, other countries in WA are Visa free to Singapore even Togo and Republic of Benin.
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by OkunrinMeta: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
The guy na otu. His efl games if you watch am na soso laugh. The guy can lago elekpon for Africa. And small ball lago. Up ball gbagaun.

Lago means miskick

You said what Lago means. What about elekpon?
What does elekpon mean?
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by OkunrinMeta: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
good4all40:
I have been to Singapore, most people don't know Singapore visa is one of the hardest to get for Nigerians they don't give a damn of who you are, and they can deport you back to Nigeria if you can't convince the ICA officers at the point of entry your purpose of visit with giant BTA, confirmed hotel reservation and confirmed return flight ticket. trust me they will check all that before they clear you in. But in his case, they refused him on their discretion because ETOBO has all of that in multitudes.

It is sad Singapore use to be visa free for Nigerians but our people ruined the grace in early 2000. It will surprise you to know that Nigeria and Mali are the only countries in West Africa that require an entry visa to Singapore, other countries in WA are Visa free to Singapore even Togo and Republic of Benin.

So if I go get Benin passport na, with fake name, I go fit entre Singapore?
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by godwon01(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry those with HBP should not watch this match. I see Brazil giving 4 nil
Just a friendly match. No big deal ,even if they beat us ten ,0. The pressure is not on us.
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by sylve11: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:
If i catch that person that is collecting money from Paul Onuachu to make sure he continues to get a place in the SE, e go be for am. Abi Paul hold the coach nude ni?

Lol grin cool
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
kenzysmith:
I just dey reason wetin brazil go take Nigeria eyes see, all d annoyance way senegal take draw dem. na our nigeria go carry am
why didn't Brazil beat Senegal ?
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Ahdunns(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

So if I go get Benin passport na, with fake name, I go fit entre Singapore?

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by dikeazubuike123: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
So without him know order players..Bleep
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by stieyven(m): 12:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
The guy na otu. His efl games if you watch am na soso laugh. The guy can lago elekpon for Africa. And small ball lago. Up ball gbagaun.

Lago means miskick
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:
If i catch that person that is collecting money from Paul Onuachu to make sure he continues to get a place in the SE, e go be for am. Abi Paul hold the coach nude ni?
wetin e wan carry d old man nudy do..loool
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by ubcandid(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
This mess has to stop. Why should a footballer, representing a nation be refused visa. Are their authorities not aware that an international game is taking place?
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by ubcandid(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:

You guys should stop attacking that guy. He is one of the best Eagles performers in Europe for the past 5 years. Yes you heard it. 5 years. Rohr's tactics didn't suit him Doesn't mean he is bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Gbenga Adewusi After Shooting Stars’ Match Against MFM / Sure 2+odds (high Stakers Only ) / Aisha Buhari, Oshoala, 1999 Super Falcons Dazzle At NFF-Aiteo Football Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.