Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES (31697 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Kicks Off In Onitsha (Pictures & Video) / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by monichannel: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lovely
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Anambralstson: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anambra Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by frankmoney(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Colorful and nice

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Dpharisee: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Colourful, I can see Anioma who are the senior brother of Onisha fully represented
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by kudos4god(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
I must be there tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Anambralstson: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anioma kwenu

Omu Anioma, HRM Obi Martha Dunkwu is in the building with other Igbo traditional rulers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Arysexy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Minister of Labour Dr Chris Ngige at the 2019 Onitsha ofala to pay homage to Obi of Onitsha

I think Ngige's sense is back, around this time last 4 years, he foolishly brought Buhari to campaign on the same Day Obi Onitsha was having Ofala festival, and Zombies were supporting him in desecrating our rich culture.

God bless Agbogidi, Obi of Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Arysexy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
[[s]quote author=Dpharisee post=83050200]Igbos with roots in Bini Kingdom, colourful[/quote[/s]]

To the trash can
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by IGBOSON1: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Beautiful.

But that Lebanese man no be American abeg.

You think Americans come in only the Caucasian variety?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by FuckThaMod: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Derrinclay:
Americans spotted AND SO WHAT
Valid question

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by RTSC: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
What is the meaning of Americans spotted?

If Americans were not spotted, would it reduce the value of the event?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Is alright.

Everywhere colourful.

May your reign be long....Obi of Onitsha.

Igbo Amaka. I join Ndi anambra and Onitsha indigene to felicitate on their Ofala festival celebration

may Obi of Onitsha live long to witness and celebrate more on earth.....iseeee!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Crofton: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
RTSC:
What is the meaning of Americans spotted?
If Americans were not spotted, would it reduce the value of the event?

OP is trying to emphasize on the popularity of the festival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by shamecurls(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
They have started to pirate Benin culture

The dressing and set-up stinks of Edo State
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

Igbo Amaka. I join Ndi anambra and Onitsha indigene to felicitate on their Ofala festival celebration

may Obi of Onitsha live long to witness and celebrate more on earth.....iseeee!

Thank you....Thank you..

My guy....One love...

I love this...

Don't worry when you visit anambra again, let us know.

You deserve a title "Nwanne di na mba 1 of Igboland" grin grin.....With full honour.
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by OMANBALA1: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ofala Onicha is probably the most prestigious and classiest festival east of the Niger and definitely one of Nigeria's most glamorous festivals in the category of Benin's Igue , Kano's Turban etc.

Ndi Onicha do not trifle with their heritage.
Yes, the are very proud and probably arrogant but its not in vain.
Igu Aro Nri should be ahead of Ofala but the Nri clans are busy fighting who is the real Eze Nri.

Indeed, ife eji abu Onicha erika!!

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Halexgos3(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
I love onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by VAQAXY: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obi of Onitsha, the most powerful stool east of the Niger

Onitsha amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by OMANBALA1: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
VAQAXY:
Obi of Onitsha, the most powerful stool east of the Niger

Onitsha amaka cheesy

Kpomkwem!!

And the classiest Monarch in southern Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
who are these people? Afonja people? undecided
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by pointstores(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good one
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Sanchez01: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Onitsha youths had theirs yesterday . Recap
This screams 'Benin'. Onitsha historical ties with Benin greatly reflects here.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
My people! I love you! There's no place like home!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by sayisayi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Step-children of hate will cry in their soup seeing photos of joy and celebration. Una know yourself...

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Sanchez01: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
shamecurls:
They have started to pirate Benin culture

The dressing and set-up stinks of Edo State

Not piracy, bro. Immigrants from Benin moved to present day Onitsha and settled there along with Igalas. The whole 'Obi' title is not one used in describing 'Obas', kings or monarchs. Historically, the people of Benin migrated, settled and founded what is known as Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Thank you....Thank you..

My guy....One love...

I love this...

Don't worry when you visit anambra again, let us know.

You deserve a title "Nwanne di na mba 1 of Igboland" grin grin.....With full honour.

smiles, no problem
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Emperor002: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Igbo anaka.ndi igbo ndee me nuu

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Emperor002: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Igbo amaka.ndi igbo ndee me nuu
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Onitsha festival ... Hoelosho go plenty there o!
All these anambra girls wey Dem get ogbanje for body go full there...

Make I do finish make I enter anambra tomorrow go follow screw some onitsha ladies...
If you no get money , hide your face
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by BrightJay: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Enoch07:
so Kenyans and libyans was not spotted too
so Kenyans and libyans was WERE not spotted too

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by tunary(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
I so much luv these Easterners with passion

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red-head African People / The Insanely Colourful, Elaborate, Custom Coffins From Ghana (photos) / Oba Of Benin Suspends Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.