Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES (31696 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Kicks Off In Onitsha (Pictures & Video) / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by OMANBALA1: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Not piracy, bro. Immigrants from Benin moved to present day Onitsha and settled there along with Igalas. The whole 'Obi' title is not one used in describing 'Obas', kings or monarchs. Historically, the people of Benin migrated, settled and founded what is known as Onitsha.

Actually, you are wrong,sir. To put you straight; western Igbos who were influenced by the Binin migrated to Onicha and settled. They were not Bini people. Dont even bother to argue this because you have no evidence of a dead language.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by munanonye16: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Freshbaba95(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Derrinclay:
Americans spotted AND SO WHAT

Child of hate spotted

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by tunary(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
So the governor didn't show up
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Amarabae(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Igbo amaka.
We are beautiful and colourful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by SoNature(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Enoch07:
so Kenyans and libyans was not spotted too

Iti!

Were
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Sniper101(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
I would have attended that of 2020.
Since it's celebrated every year. Right?

But the simple fact that the young female dancers there don't dance with their tits on full display, that alone has made me lose interest to attend grin
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by OMANBALA1: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Amarabae:
Igbo amaka.
We are beautiful and colourful kiss

Ibuya ka Izuogu ebu ogwu...chai

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by OMANBALA1: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sniper101:
I would have attended that of 2020.
Since it's celebrated every year. Right?

But the simple fact that the young female dancers there don't dance with their tits on full display, that alone has made me lose interest to attend grin

Pervert spotted.
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Senator Ifeanyi Uba pays homage to Obi of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by WeRblessed(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Umu Chineke.

Beautiful people created on a special day by ChukwuOkike Abiama.

I see why your neighbors are jealous of you

I am jealous of you, too.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by brownbib(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by D1zion: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Just 3 white people na im be influx of Americans & Europeans. Haba this exaggeration is too much nau.abi you no put the remaining oyinbo pix.
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Legendguru: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Emmex45(m): 2:31am On Oct 12, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Obi of Onitsha majestically steps in to the arena at the ongoing Ofala 2019 #OfalaOnitsha2019
Legendguru:
Oh
ANSMEDIA:
Obi of Onitsha majestically steps in to the arena at the ongoing Ofala 2019 #OfalaOnitsha2019

Nice one
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by elmodee7(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2019
A large consentrasion of flat heads
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Child of hate spotted
I don't hate,and am not a racist.I have never seen an event organized by Americans, and in their post they put "Nigerians spotted". We have a very low self esteem.if a white man walks into a room filled with blacks especially Nigerians everybody's mood changes in fact the respect some people will give him will be more than the one they give to their own husband or wife. I repeat AND SO WHAT IF AMERICANS ARE SPOTTED AND SO WHAT A WHITE MAN IS THERE AND SO WHAT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red-head African People / The Insanely Colourful, Elaborate, Custom Coffins From Ghana (photos) / Oba Of Benin Suspends Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.