Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO (48658 Views)

Watch The Trending Video Of A Girl Before & After She Met Her Abusive Boyfriend / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
If only handcuffs are available in the market, she could have used that instead. But that guy must have been a monster for her to go that lenght
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Kyledomaim: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have a manual Kia Rio 2006. Can you use it
hefelove:
Please o I need a car to drive on uber and taxify. Guarantors ready and any other things. U can pm me o thanks
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by jboycrb(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
hefelove:
Please o I need a car to drive on uber and taxify. Guarantors ready and any other things. U can pm me o thanks

Where re u located.... Pm me
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why endure such nonsense? All in the name of being in a relationship or what?

Well, I've never experienced such barbaric relationship so I don't even Gerrit. When d person is not ur alpha and omega.. Mtcheeww
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri5fksZ6DBE

Alfa nigga jam gangsta bitch

Equation balance
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by iykejohnson(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
That mudafuka, deserves that.

Lubbish
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
men don suffer for this world
which men don suffer. Did you read the story very well? The guy is serially abusive. Thank God he wasn't stabbed in the heart. He would learn his lesson in a big way, now that he's alive to bear the pain.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by bigkingwillie(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na dem o! Inside life!! Make una nor put mouth for their matter o! Dem go enter bedroom settle before the big cock crows

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Kyledomaim: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have a manual Kia Rio 2006.can you use it?
hefelove:
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sigh... So, she basically got physically abused and arrested.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Imagine she tied his legs finished she was about to tie his hand before he woke up. Too much sleeping is not good.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Tywo2018: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Emergency Lawani Adinni grin cheesy
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by OkunrinMeta: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
hefelove:

Which type of car do you want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by jayceeking: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
I don't know what some guys gain in beating a girl continuously. It makes you look weak
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by tete7000(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Boyfriend and girlfriend? And they are fighting and stabbing themselves? On top what? Anything concrete binding them together? Can't they separate? Really there are two many mad people roaming the planet earth..
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by hefelove(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

Which type of car do you want?
Corolla, Honda civic boss
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by hefelove(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
jboycrb:

Where re u located.... Pm me
Just did
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
aminusodiq:
good for him!!!! say no to domestic violence!!!
You (and most commentators on this thread) will make very poor judges. You hear one side of the story which even doesn't make sense and you are ready to crucify one party.

Hear the disjointed story;

She added that she decided to tie Chidi up so that she could leave without being beaten again, but he woke up before she could tie his hands after already tying his legs.

However, in the course of another fight that broke out after Chidi woke up, the lady broke a bottle and stabbed him with its shard in self defense.

She decided to tie him up while he is sleeping, to enable her leave without him beating her up. Since he was sleeping, why not just walk away? If she tied him up and leaves the house, who would have untied him when he wakes up?

So after he woke up in the course of tying him, a fight ensued and only the lady (who alleges she was being abuse ) left without a scratch, the abuser was hospitalized after being stabbed. Imagine a broken bottle just appeared in the hands of the lady during a serious fight.

No wonder Nigerians are easily deceived by politicians, pastors and scammers, we are just too gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by hefelove(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kyledomaim:
I have a manual Kia Rio 2006.can you use it?
I wish I can but no sir, I'm not too good with manual cars. Thanks sir, I appreciate
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Impregnablefolk: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
I no fit shout
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Glorifiedchild: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Serves all abusive men right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by mercyviv(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bitter-sweet love. Their headache!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Idadurun: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by dawnomike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
hefelove:
Where's your location?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by hefelove(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
dawnomike:

Where's your location?
Surulere
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Una never marry, una wan dey kill unaselve for una future partners..
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Bidem91: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
See watin sapele water don cox angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by grandstar(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
The boy go think thrice before he use hin hand touch woman again. Just look at his sad looking face

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Edyice: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
This one is lucky grin

He made it out grin
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by nagoma(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
aminusodiq:
good for him!!!! say no to domestic violence!!!

Nothing domestic about this. They are not married
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Autotech312(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Very confusing case, I honestly for the first time I don't know what to say.

Can someone help that Mr. Ibu "I don't comot hand for your matter" meme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Suicide Rate By Country 2019: Nigeria Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.