Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO (48663 Views)

Watch The Trending Video Of A Girl Before & After She Met Her Abusive Boyfriend / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by EzekaUdenee: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Correct Warri girl...

Abeg, paro dey go! grin
[/s]
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by EzekaUdenee: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
men don suffer for this world
[/s]
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by bigkingwillie(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
bigkingwillie:
Na dem o! Inside life!! Make una nor put mouth for their matter o! Dem go enter bedroom settle before the big cock crows
lol mod.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Dreew(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
y3mi:
The one that happened in surulere, Lagos the young wife chick, armed with knife while attempting to go for the third party guy who was trying to assuage the quarrel between her an husband, he bobbed only to have her husband struck at the back. Stabbed with the knife, some say she drew it downward and other said she and others made the mistake of removing the weapon, but the fact remained that the husband don kpai leaving behind one child whose birthday was the reason for their altercation as the wifey wasn't satisfied with the amount dropped by her okada-driving husband claiming her friends celebrated that of their children big time

What gibberish is this?
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by meobizy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
She’ll still go back to him.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by SOFTENGR: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Mad people. Abeg if you know say your head nor correct don't date biko.

NaWa!
Unfortunately, the person wey hin head no correct no dey know. Na this kind treatment go make am know.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Offpoint: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Autotech312:

Wa gbayi jor...
you go live long
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by frozen70g(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
The guy must have been beating her for her to have the courage to do so.

Nobody should remain in abusive relationship, it's not necessary
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by dallenk(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Stop reasoning like a daft... Any body has equal chance to kill each other in marriage either man or woman but not only woman... may God not let us marry devil that will send is to early grave... Stop commenting with emotions... quote author=figure007 post=83051775]Its very funny when you beat your wife incessantly ,the same woman that will cook for you ,the same woman that stays at home more than you do, they have all the power to kill you without the world knowing ,either through poisoning your food or using voodoo.... Men ought to know this ... Why do you think men die mostly in marriages that women ?? Asides too much responsibilities,some women habe found a way to eliminate their husband cos of things like this in home... Men stop maltreating your wife !!!! Only a foolish man does beat his wife ...why not just walk away if provoked [/quote]
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Captaincee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Most guys just take ladies for granted, later they get what they deserve, and some ladies when they notice that a guy don't talk much they will take advantage of it but later be dealt with.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by mysteryman2014: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
aminusodiq:
good for him!!!! say no to domestic violence!!!

U go fit pay for insurance against theft of the car.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by figure007(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
dallenk:
Stop reasoning like a daft... Any body has equal chance to kill each other in marriage either man or woman but not only woman... may God not let us marry devil that will send is to early grave... Stop commenting with emotions... quote author=figure007 post=83051775]Its very funny when you beat your wife incessantly ,the same woman that will cook for you ,the same woman that stays at home more than you do, they have all the power to kill you without the world knowing ,either through poisoning your food or using voodoo.... Men ought to know this ... Why do you think men die mostly in marriages that women ?? Asides too much responsibilities,some women habe found a way to eliminate their husband cos of things like this in home... Men stop maltreating your wife !!!! Only a foolish man does beat his wife ...why not just walk away if provoked
me wiseman you are talking like a fool ....shows you are a woman abuser with the way u reason ., fool

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Legendguru: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by sweetilicious(f): 3:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Toxic relationship
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by aminusodiq(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
nagoma:

Nothing domestic about this. They are not married
on no account should u lay ur hands on a woman... if u want to box ... go find ur mates!!
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Otunbastevo(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2019
hefelove:
Please o I need a car to drive on uber and taxify. Guarantors ready and any other things. U can pm me o thanks
I'm in surulere
contact me, I have Honda civic 2005 for such.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by aminusodiq(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2019
nagoma:

Nothing domestic about this. They are not married
say the same of she's it sister
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by hefelove(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Otunbastevo:
contact me, I have Honda civic 2005 for such.
Please check your mail sir
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Spacewalker(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Awon Feminists where at thou

Wake up from ur slumber and come and condemn this post,ofcos they won't,Hypocrites.

And someone is there saying"Women are the weaker vessel? Pls explain,using this incidence as a case study.How is she the weaker vessel,when she tied him up and then stabbed him with a broken bottle?

This is the statement made by weak ass niggas who use the phrase to exonerate guilty ladies of their crimes..Spits. Nor be only weaker vessel.

Pussy ass niggas would come for me i but ain't scared of them.Let them come and I will lay their asses down

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by nagoma(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
aminusodiq:
say the same of she's it sister

It’s wrong, all violence is wrong. Even a street fight is wrong. I was only placing it in perspective
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Teejay2230: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Am Taiwo and am an active driver on the platform. Please am also in need of a car either corolla or camry. I stays in Ikeja and I don't mind if it on higher purchase or delivery. You can reach me on 08108761663 ASAP
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by y3mi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dreew:

What gibberish is this?
Here's the wrong place for admitting you periodically have cognitive dysfunction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances / Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.