Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Sex After Or Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex After Or Before Marriage (1567 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / Sex After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex After Or Before Marriage by chumakk: 2:10pm On May 20, 2007
For succesful and happy home i dont mean a house,if want one one
Dont have sex with your partner before marriage,dont mind what the people call[i] "TESTING".[/i]let me know the time your wife becomes a product you have to TEST before use.
let us reason together smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by mazaje(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2007
Ok what if after getting married you discover that you wife/husband is sexually imcompatable with you like being frigid or has a small manhood or has and uncureable problem of premature ejaculation or he/she is sexually impaired in one way or the other and hardly enjoys sex, what will you do then knowing fully well that sex is very important in a marriage setting and that marriage is supposed to be forever till death puts you apart?
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by Bulga(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2007
There is more to marriage than sex, but sex is a very important part of the whole package, It improves marriage. I have heard of cases where some married women starve their husbands of sex. I don't want to end up with an asexual as a wife, it won't work. I would love to marry someone who has a compatible sex drive. For that reason, I must have an intimate relationship with any girl who will be my wife.
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by nickybayo(f): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2009
Bulga:

There is more to marriage than sex, but sex is a very important part of the whole package, It improves marriage. I have heard of cases where some married women starve their husbands of sex. I don't want to end up with an asexual as a wife, it won't work. I would love to marry someone who has a compatible desire for intimacy. For that reason, I must have an intimate relationship with any girl who will be my wife.

this is what i've been battling with for some time now
call it teenage crisis

pls, nairalanders, wht do u think?
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2009
I must admit that you are very right, but will also agree that it is extremely difficult
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by N101: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I must admit that you are very right, but will also agree that it is extremely difficult

Difficult but not impossible. It all comes down to the individual and the choices they make.
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by oln: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
yeah fhemmy,i actually agree its quite difficult though very possible.aftral,i insisted i wnted to get married to my hubby b4 sex comes.thnk God he supported me all d way.and by Gods grace my hubby cherishes me for dat
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by coolier(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2009
Depends on individuals. But it's sometimes good to feel connected before marriage.
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2009
It should be after marriage. tongue
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by Sidkuru(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2012
Sex before marriage is important
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On May 25, 2012
For me , NO dulling !!!
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2012
Hmm. This issue requires wisdom and God's great guidance. Sex before marriage advocates that you get to 'test/taste' what you're bargaining for. And you garner experience for a wonderful sex life, plus its a sinful delight. Negatives: you (female) may be disregarded and branded as a slut. You may get pregnant for a man u don't like and foolishly go ahead to marry him because of what people will say. You may abort the pregnancy and ruin your womb.

Sex after marriage says you're respected and valued by your husband, and you're fertile and tight below. My fears: if you husband is impotent, the society expects you to pray and wait for a miracle. It may not happen in your lifetime. Virginity does not guarantee respect. Men beat wives they married as virgins, and treat ex-prostitute wives as queens. It takes the fear of God to command respect. And lastly, Virginity doesn't guarantee fertility.
That's no reason to have sex before marriage! I believe with adequate tests(medical) and God's favour, you're covered.
Re: Sex After Or Before Marriage by kenny30goke: 10:36pm On May 27, 2012
Its up to τ̣̣ђё Y̶̲̥̅̊☺ΰ. But ℓ̊ will advice no sex before marriage, it destroys.
It breaks, it terminate ones glorious future.

(1) (Reply)

She Needs A Baby, Hubby Says It's Not A Necessity / Ì Want Revenge: Now ( Please Contribute ): ! / Is A Male Child Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.