Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is A Male Child Important? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A Male Child Important? (1565 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Male Child Important? by wealthyguy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
I want to know the improtance
of a male child in the family.

or you just don't care about it?
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
How many times are pple gonna come here and talking about which is important, male or female?
If you have female kids and dont want it, go and give them to those that are looking for kids.
I think enuf of this silly questions.
Children are gifts and are special.
This dude has been talking about this issue for so long, if you are that passionate about it, go study child education.
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by wealthyguy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

How many times are pple gonna come here and talking about which is important, male or female?
If you have female kids and dont want it, go and give them to those that are looking for kids.
I think enuf of this silly questions.
Children are gifts and are special.
This dude has been talking about this issue for so long, if you are that passionate about it, go study child education.

Hi Fhemmy,

I never said a particular sex is better.

I only wanted to know the views of
nairalanders.

Fhemmy, take it easy bro.
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by Gentlelady(f): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
Just having a child is just what I desire in life. Male or female is of no importance to me. I guess for some men is it a different story.
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by wealthyguy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
Gentlelady:

Just having a child is just what I desire in life. Male or female is of no importance to me. I guess for some men is it a different story.

that's just the point.
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by mohawkchic(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795.0.html
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by wealthyguy(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795.0.html

So you too can ask?
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by ifyalways(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
Dude,stop spamming everywhere with your "boy/girl child and how many children do you have or want to have threads"
Haba,one is enough. sad
MHC,gave u that link cos threads like that already exist.jeez.
Re: Is A Male Child Important? by wealthyguy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
ifyalways:

Dude,stop spamming everywhere with your "boy/girl child and how many children do you have or want to have threads"
Haba,one is enough. sad
MHC,gave u that link cos threads like that already exist.jeez.

I believewe should learn to respect ourselves
a little bit on this forum.

If you don't want to contribute, no qualms.

It's just an advise sha.

(1) (Reply)

Akata In Pain/ / Initiating Nigerian Court Divorce In Uk / Iucd-"coper T"; How Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.