Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? (12365 Views)

Pvssy Is Different / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
LOMBARDY:
This section is crazy undecided

The kain of topics here eeh.. you'll wonder if it's the same Nigerians you meet everyday grin
Hypocrite !! The thread is harmless !!
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
dapo456:
ladies don't count casual dicks, they count only dicks from their serious relationships. which means no count for the dick she received the last time she visited ibadan.... so you have to change your questions, do you mean local dick or inter-state.?
MadMan grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Colb461:
Atleast this one dey sincere..nw the question should be hw many times av the key being used on the lock?since the lock has only one master key....
U be HR of romancelanders .......grin grin ...
very sensible question grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Empty pots make the loudest sound. You know how to degrade women but can’t stand the degradation of your small dick. Small dick dudes always wanna prove their sizes. angry

Don’t be degrading women when you put your instrument inside every hole that comes your way. Brolosho.
You too like wahala, Answer the thread or gtfo!!

Backward Nigerian girls always feel judged before judgement.... if you dont have the stomach to answer the thread , just be civil and ignore .... all these trahtrahtrah ain't necessary...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
None at all, don't even know how a diick looks like anymore.
grin grin hmmmm! this is the 10month !!! U try cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
ashewoboy:

this girl is a stubborn girlcheesy. she is obviously a borehole pvssy girl. she is pained by my assertion. she can not follow simple instruction. go and create a thread and ask me that question after answering my own question here. how many dicks have drilled your borehole pvssy this year? ashanacheesy.

Lolz. People that are pained always feel others are pained . grin you that don’t have a life aside to be a brolosho. If you think you can degrade women get your tiny dick dragged to the gutter that it belongs .

Enough of all these bad energy about women and it’s high time Nairaland starts to respect women.

Of all the topics you could create is how many dicks a women have had ? angry
Talk about men like you putting their public and national dicks everywhere.

*tiny dick* learn to respect a woman’s vaginal even if you were lucky enough to put your demented , public tiny dick in one.
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Lolz. People that are pained always feel others are pained . grin you that don’t have a life aside to be a brolosho. If you think you can degrade women get your tiny dick dragged to the gutter that it belongs .

Enough of all these bad energy about women and it’s high time Nairaland starts to respect women.

*tiny dick* learn to respect a woman’s vaginal even if you were lucky enough to put your demented , public tiny dick in one.
I am on Quora and Reddit .... just ask this question on Google and type Topix (Dead site now), Quora and/or Reddit .... you will get more than enough response from girls and those one who ain't interested will surely ignore , You can also check same on Male ...... That is freedom !!

now there is no any reason why you have to run your mouth up and down , you are just simply backward and Uncivil !!

A girl just answered "None , she can't even recollect what a dic look like" that is the beauty !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
You too like wahala, Answer the thread or gtfo!!

Backward Nigerian girls always feel judged before judgement.... if you dont have the stomach to answer the thread , just be civil and ignore .... all these trahtrahtrah ain't necessary...

Why don’t you tell him too? Or is it only me you saw? You’re backward Nigerian boy too. I don’t feel judged one bit . It’s just the hypocrisy of this thread .

Women are always body shamed everyday by the same men who take home women everyday to sleep with. The sex for grade is making me angry by the day.

If you feel you want to come and say “how many dicks a woman have had, first start with how many pussy a man have had.

You hardly see women creating threads like this . At least people should show some decorum!!!
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by samwash(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stupid question.
Nobody in the right sense will answer this kind of question. Even if they are faithful to their partner.
As for me am very faithful to my Mrs.
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by ashewoboy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

you are pained joorhcheesy. borehole pvssy ladies are too many in nairaland and you are among them. as long as ladies use sex for money, as long as ladies use sex for gains, sex for employment, as long as they use their sexual appeal to harass us men, we will continue to call them out. they chase beauty, they chase clout, they present themselves as sexual material. we will call them what they are. what is special about your vagina that I can not ask how many phallus have entered inside? 90% of ladies are non virgins even you. answer my question. how many dicks have entered that pvssy? lie that no nairalander has entered that pvssycheesy. ashanacheesy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
I am on Quora and Reddit .... just ask this question on Google and type Topix (Dead site now), Quora and/or Reddit .... you will get more than enough response from girls and those one who ain't interested will surely ignore , You can also check same on Male ...... That is freedom !!

now there is no any reason why you have to run your mouth up and down , you are just simply backward and Uncivil !!

A girl just answered "None , she can't even recollect what a dic look like" that is the beauty !!

If you wanna ask them on Reddit you go like “ladies how many dicks have entered your pussy this year?”

Really? That’s how you ask people there abi? You’re the uncivil one here if you can’t create a topic without making it looking dumb and disrespectful. Screenshot the topic for me on reddit . I really wanna see how you wrote it.
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Why don’t you tell him too? Or is it only me you saw? You’re backward Nigerian boy too. I don’t feel judged one bit . It’s just the hypocrisy of this thread .

Women are always body shamed everyday by the same men who take home women everyday to sleep with. The sex for grade is making me angry by the day.

If you feel you want to come and say “how many dicks a woman have had, first start with how many pussy a man have had.

You hardly see women creating threads like this . At least people should show some decorum!!!
This is a social forum not your room !!

I don't care about your ranting, if you have problem with Prostitutes be civil and open a thread about it ...... This thread is about how many dick enter your vagina this year , if you can't answer that just read and ignore !!

spreading mat here and constituting a nuisance thinking you are a freedom fighter is absurd and madness !!

The dude keep replying you to create a counter thread which is a civil response to your nuisance but I think you have some offline problems you wanna vent on this thread .... It is not necessary lady !! If you think the thread is Offensive kindly alert the mod to shut it down!! That is more civil !!

Catch fun or gerrout!! ..... No need to fight or feel judged ....

if a thread of this nature is created by a female, you will see boys running their mouth and possibly "no one" will feel judged, prejudged or post judged....

You don't really need to play victim cards over something as silly as this thread !!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
ashewoboy:

you are pained joorhcheesy. borehole pvssy ladies are too many in nairaland and you are among them. as long as ladies use sex for money, as long as ladies use sex for gains, sex for employment, as long as they use their sexual appeal to harass us men, we will continue to call them out. they chase beauty, they chase clout, they present themselves as sexual material. we will call they what they are. what is special about your vagina that I can not ask how many phallus have entered inside? 90% of ladies are non virgins even you. answer my question. how many dicks have entered that pvssy? lie that no nairalander has entered that pvssycheesy. ashanacheesy.

Nope I’m not one of these, Never will be. I’m suggesting you have respect for women which obviously you lack cos you were fortunate to see one.

Your name says all about your life. Stop creating silly threads. Your life would be better off without you spending it degrading women. You call women names but can’t stand your dick being insulted . Hypocrisy is what I see in your write up . Goodnight tiny dick and stop being a cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Alexaonfleek: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
100000000 grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:

I don't care about your ranting, if you have problem with Prostitutes be civil and open a thread about it ...... This thread is about how many dick enter your vagina this year , if you can't answer that just read and ignore !!

spreading mat here and constituting a nuisance thinking you are a freedom fighter is absurd and madness !!

The dude keep replying you to create a counter thread which is a civil response to your nuisance but I think you have some offline problems you wanna vent on this thread .... It is not necessary lady !! If you think the thread is Offensive kindly alert the mod to shut it down!! That is more civil !!

if a thread of this nature is created by a female, you will see boys running their mouth and possibly "no one" will feel judged, prejudged or post judged....

You don't really need to play victim cards over something as silly as this thread !!

How many women have created one? You see they can’t even express themselves cos men like you won’t stop degrading them and throwing abusive words up and down. How many women here on this thread even expressed fully ? This is what I am talking about . Name calling and insults would be the order of the day.

You come at me and say I’m uncivil with my words, please look at your write ups and compare to mine whose is filled most with insults and totally barbarism?

Drink lots of water to flush down your hypocrisy. You stink of it and good fuckingg night .
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by LOMBARDY(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII [s:
post=83082017]Hypocrite !! The thread is harmless !!
[/s]

STFU if you can't read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
grin grin hmmmm! this is the 10month !!! U try cheesy

Lol you're counting for me abi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

How many women have created one? You see they can’t even express themselves cos men like you won’t stop degrading them and throwing abusive words up and down. How many women here on this thread even expressed fully ? This is what I am talking about . Name calling and insults would be the order of the day.

You come at me and say I’m uncivil with my words, please look at your write ups and compare to mine whose is filled most with insults and totally barbarism?

Drink lots of water to flush down your hypocrisy. You stink of it and good fuckingg night .

I just want to quash your anger , I don't mean to make you feel less nor degrade you anyway !! it just amaze me when woman throw up fight on simply silly matter and feel judged throwing caution in the air !!

if they call u names, call them names ... for every Ashawo girl, there is Ashawo guy .... For every pvssy that get fvcked in a year there are also dicks that get fvcked in a year .... no need to throw all caution in the air and go Anthony Joshua-Luiz ortiz over simple senseless matter.

but when you become defensive, then you have given them the strength to become offensive and launch more attack against you !!

Your action is what makes you less , Poco is a real sensible fighter on Nairaland, I give her that!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
LOMBARDY:
[/s]

STFU if you can't read between the lines
pvssy Nigga, I don't have problem with you grin ahahahaha ... u no well !!
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by ashewoboy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Nope I’m not one of these, Never will be. I’m suggesting you have respect for women which obviously you lack cos you were fortunate to see one.

Your name says all about your life. Stop creating silly threads. Your life would be better off without you spending it degrading women. You call women names but can’t stand your dick being insulted . Hypocrisy is what I see in your write up . Goodnight tiny dick and stop being a cry baby.

you ladies like to play victimcheesy. you started with calling of dicks. I asked a simple question instead you should answer it you are busy beating about the bush. I called you borehole pvssy that you are and you are trying to deny it. are you not borehole pvssy? how many dicks have entered your borehole pvssy? you can not count them. non virgins are usually angry when asked this question. why? they can not count the amount of dicks that have entered their pvssies . ashana ginazcheesy. phuck out of here if you can not answer my question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by LOMBARDY(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
pvssy Nigga, I don't have problem with you grin ahahahaha ... u no well !!
U better... everybody loves sex but Nigerians fit holy for you here eehn undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
I just want to quash your anger , I don't mean to make you feel less nor degrade you anyway !! it just amaze me when woman throw up fight on simply silly matter and feel judged throwing caution in the air !!

if they call u names, call them names ... for every Ashawo girl, there is Ashawo guy .... For every pvssy that get fvcked in a year there are also dicks that get fvcked in a year .... no need to throw all caution in the air and go Anthony Joshua-Luiz ortiz over simple senseless matter.

but when you become defensive, then you have given them the strength to become offensive and launch more attack against you !!

Your action is what makes you less , Poco is a real sensible fighter on Nairaland, I give her that!!

I’m not poko, she’s not me . We Both are different people. It’s not every thread I poke my nose into and I don’t think you have seen much of my moniker. The thread didn’t come out well to me and that’s it. I’m not playing a super hero role , not interested in it a bit. Maybe the whole sex grade for a thing is getting on my nerves but I just hate the way people come in here and use degrading words on women day by day.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
LOMBARDY:

U better... everybody loves sex but Nigerians fit holy for you here eehn undecided
See dis boy oo, I can't even understand your Spanish!! grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by DonroxyII: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ginaz:

I’m not poko, she’s not me . We Both are different people. It’s not every thread I poke my nose into and I don’t think you have seen much of my moniker. The thread didn’t come out well to me and that’s it. I’m not playing a super hero role , not interested in it a bit. Maybe the whole sex grade for a thing is getting on my nerves but I just hate the way people come in here and use degrading words on women day by day.

I don't equate you with her ... more muscle to you but a thread like this ain't where such strength should be discharged ..... I respect womanhood but you can't afford to be defensive over such simple issue as this !!

There are more pertinent issues such as :

Abusive Relationship,

Violence against women e.g. Rape

Maternal Mortality without corresponding effect on Paternity

but d.ick inside pvssy cheesy .... shouldn't worth a sweat for a savvy girl !!

I'm sorry if I was rude Initially!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ahdunns(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:

3 bottles of ciroc for this Man...
U are spilling real stuff sir..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Modernist: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Anybody that lies here would lost their phones tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by hardon1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
poster, so u believe they would answer
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by LOMBARDY(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
See dis boy oo, I can't even understand your Spanish!! grin
No am speaking Greek
Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Ginaz(f): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
I don't equate you with her ... more muscle to you but a thread like this ain't where such strength should be discharged ..... I respect womanhood but you can't afford to be defensive over such simple issue as this !!

There are more pertinent issues such as :

Abusive Relationship,

Violence against women e.g. Rape

Maternal Mortality without corresponding effect on Paternity

but d.ick inside pvssy cheesy .... shouldn't worth a sweat for a savvy girl !!

I'm sorry if I was rude Initially!!

Compare the rate men abuse women with degrading words to their inputs in those topic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by BigJoe19: 2:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Ginaz:

Compare the rate men abuse women with degrading words to their inputs in those topic.
grin grin You this woman you like too much argument, answer the question asked in this thread or just ignore, simple stuff.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by purpleprincess: 4:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Ginaz:

Any key that fits into any lock is worthless. You guys should do away with that mentality that only a woman should be morally responsible in her personal life.

You boys can’t even count how many pussy holes you have frolicked in this year. Bunch of “BROLOSHOS”.
This is a huge lie sister and you know it. Stop deceiving yourself. If there is a key that can open any lock, that key will be regarded as the most valuable key in the world and world powers will fight to own it. But if there is a lock that can be opened by just any key, that lock will be regarded as useless and it will most probably be destroyed.

Everyone should be morally responsible though, that we can agree on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove / Watch Pinay Scandal Viral Pinay Scandal Video / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.