Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) (38266 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Meti99(m): 4:23am On Oct 12, 2019
de
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Thunderblasts(m): 5:13am On Oct 12, 2019
If I have a daughter which I pray not to ever have, I know what to do.
From age 11-21 I don't want to see any plaited hair or weavon on her head.
She can't even wear trousers until that 21. I believe she can wait if she is actually my daughter.
Any tight skirt is not allowed till that age too.
Sometimes these girls barely look their age when they are all dressed up like a lady!
Am not defending anyone here. Evil should not be justified.
You see girls looking 25 but people will tell you she is just 17!
It's a generation of overgrowth and fast physical maturity looks outwards..
Mothers should watch their daughters closely.
That was how one 13 year old girl from Port-harcourt just came into my office wearing only bumshots and a cleavage reavealing spaghetti top!
I wasn't even moved because I just wondering what the hell is all these?
She was even raising legs anyhow on my office sofa. Thank God for my moral background shaa..
I asked her where her Dad is and she said PH. I was like what the hell is she now doing in Asaba with just an aunt at such age?
Her mum left them though according to her.
Men need to see these new generation teen girls as pure demons and run away faster from them as soon as you see them.
Not all are bad anyway.
Let the small small boys do the job of chasing them. When they finally get pregnant, they will learn faster.
Am tired sef
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Solsix(m): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2019
We are gradually turning to South Africa
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Tydata: 5:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Check urself well bro.. You might be a potential
Peadophile. I can't believe someone in his right senses wld say that a girl of 13 can seduce him.. Tufiakwa!!!! Those ones wey Neva even bath well.. What exactly will attract you? No
Solomon8144:
Maybe the girl seduced him

All these small girls nowadays are very dangerous,they will intentionally wear mini skirt when you're around so they real shape will come out.

Me i sha prefer young fresh girls pass all these old bitter evening newspapers that's everywhere especially nairaland
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by charles009(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Kylekent59:
shocked

How sure are we that the guy she point did it?

Let's not believe straight away just because she is a girl at a tender age.

Hope she isn't told to do so by her family members or friend just to get back at an enemy.

Let proper investigation be carried out and if found guilty, he should face the law.

The big question is, what if she's wrong or she pointed the wrong person just because he wore the same cloth the culprit wore during the act?

I remember the day a lady falsely accused me just because I wore blue cloth which was similar to the one a guy that hit her was. I had to tell her I was never around. I got an alabai which made her really believed that it wasn't me that hit her.

Remember, killing or accusing an innocent person is really dangerous. Just saying...

First meaningful comment. I remembered a day I was accused of robbing my hostel 15 years ago, a bitter neighbor came and pointed at me, I was arrested and detained. Funny enough guy man dey with him babe for room.
Since that day, I've learnt to be slow in pointing fingers. We inhabit a cruel world where people could anything to pull you down. Let's be more careful

1 Like

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by nauto6: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeria Girls dont Have Age

Yesterday 22

Tomorrow you will hear 19

But 13 Should look like 13 not 22
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Deltatoto: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Chi59:

Do you mind that perv?
what perv?once a girl starts seeing her period she’s ripe for penetration.

1 Like

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ukaface(f): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2019
showafrica:

I have seen 13 yrs girl wey dey like Regina Daniels, they are plenty in imo. I don't know the food oyibo now export give us abi na indomie
This doesn't hold any point.
Same Regina is who people are castigating Ned Nwoko for.
So having a body like hers,still doesn't make a point....they might have that body but you would fully be aware that she's just a child .
Let's be guided
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ukaface(f): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Deltatoto:
wait!!!!
Which kine men dey this country fa
So if your daughter sees her period at 10,you would overlook it when you hear she's been having sex at 10?
At beginning of period is where you tell them of possibility of being pregnant,and you are here saying she's ripe for penetration.
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Asemota28765: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Sure fix games
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Brightstarbeds: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Why can't these pedophiles be skinned in the groin area when caught? Haba mana it's getting too much, I read where one said he prefers children cause they are still tight down there! I felt like clubbing his head to death.
God save us and our families from agents of darkness.

Ps: pls ff on Instagram for quality bedding @brightstarbeddings
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by showafrica(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2019
ukaface:
This doesn't hold any point.
Same Regina is who people are castigating Ned Nwoko for.
So having a body like hers,still doesn't make a point....they might have that body but you would fully be aware that she's just a child .
Let's be guided

You are a female, you might not understand the power of big waist. Though, knowing when she was born is a turn off but I won't blame he who does not know. However, I support punishment to perverts who go after children knowingly including one president of west African country.
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Deltatoto: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2019
ukaface:
wait!!!!
Which kine men dey this country fa
So if your daughter sees her period at 10,you would overlook it when you hear she's been having sex at 10?
At beginning of period is where you tell them of possibility of being pregnant,and you are here saying she's ripe for penetration.

u just contradicted yourself.if she’s not ripe will be be able to get pregnant?period and pubic hair shows toeto don ripe.
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by luluosas(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
You need to be locked up in a zoo cage with lions. Rubbish
Solomon8144:

All these small girls nowadays are very dangerous,they will intentionally wear mini skirt when you're around so they real shape will come out.

Me i sha prefer young fresh girls pass all these old bitter evening newspapers that's everywhere especially nairaland
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by luluosas(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2019
I think it's time to introduce capital punishment for rapists, paedophile, ritualists and kidnappers now. Their menace is on the rise daily
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ukaface(f): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Deltatoto:
u just contradicted yourself.if she’s not ripe will be be able to get pregnant?period and pubic hair shows toeto don ripe.
SMH....
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Solomon8144:

another paedophile spotted
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2019
hugelyendowed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fcGDppuU9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-peadophile-identifying-his-13.html?m=1
some people still believe prostitutes make people not to commit rape.A rapist or paedophile would still rape or abuse minors.Prostituition is a menace.
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Solomon8144: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Mummymahdi:

another paedophile spotted
See them. Evening newspaper
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Deltatoto:
Penetration kill u there!!!!
Its fools like you that think with their manhood.....shameless slowpoke God will punish you for all the atrocities u have committed in ur life time....

Idiot ...I just pray u don't have a daughter u carnaility will still direct u to her...bloody perv
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Deltatoto: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Chidorx60:

Penetration kill u there!!!!
Its fools like you that think with their manhood.....shameless slowpoke God will punish you for all the atrocities u have committed in ur life time....

Idiot ...I just pray u don't have a daughter u carnaility will still direct u to her...bloody perv
y all those bad words?how can I have a daughter lions eont give birth to pigs.any girl that has breast and pubic hair is ripe if u want to hug transformer do it life goes on it will be better for me sef if u die I will tear ur wife toeto
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Deltatoto:
y all those bad words?how can I have a daughter lions eont give birth to pigs.any girl that has breast and pubic hair is ripe if u want to hug transformer do it life goes on it will be better for me sef if u die I will tear ur wife toeto
Sorry for the bad words the nonsense u posted got me very annoyed...
And I forgive u for the further nonsense u have just posted...
But sir...don't you think its time for you to be free from this your life of immorality.... Everything about you reak of sexuality is that all there is to life....you are gradually destroying ur self...and even if I don't know you I can boldly say that your life is directionless.....

Oga I advise you to just surrender to Jesus u need salvation and deliverance .....and only Jesus can rid you of all guilt and forgive all ur sins....

I dont know how u will take this shaaaaa but I think u should try to attend a bible believing church
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Deltatoto:
You are a bloody pedophile. Pervert
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Deltatoto: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Chi59:

You are a bloody pedophile. Pervert
how?why was puci created?
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Deltatoto: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Chidorx60:

Sorry for the bad words the nonsense u posted got me very annoyed...
And I forgive u for the further nonsense u have just posted...
But sir...don't you think its time for you to be free from this your life of immorality.... Everything about you reak of sexuality is that all there is to life....you are gradually destroying ur self...and even if I don't know you I can boldly say that your life is directionless.....

Oga I advise you to just surrender to Jesus u need salvation and deliverance .....and only Jesus can rid you of all guilt and forgive all ur sins....

I dont know how u will take this shaaaaa but I think u should try to attend a bible believing church
im a pastor.but I have blood in my veins so I fuk.
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by martooski(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
A paedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to prebuscent children. (0- 12).
An ephebophile is a person who is sexually attracted to adolescents, (13-19).
The distinctions are important because paedophiles lose interest in their victims when they enter puberty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Doctor Duped Into Buying "Aladdin's Lamp" After Genie Show / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe / Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.