Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months (46033 Views)

CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by akdjr(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Things don't work that way in the music industry. DBanj was so big in the industry and Kswitch was still struggling and couldn't even see the limelight like Jesse Jagz, 2Baba the most decorated legendary Afro-pop artist is an household name in the industry while his brother Hi-Idibia was no where to be found in the industry, Tecno is also huge now while his brother is still trying to come out under starboy. You might not necessarily be the one whom ur brother will blow through in the industry. quote author=markdonpuzo post=83059687]The biggest mistake Jagz made was returning to Choc city. Ever since then my rating for him reduced and his worth evaporated.

Charity begins at home. If M.I couldn't help his biological brother then all his bragging of helping other rappers become bankable is nothing but cheap talk![/quote]

4 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by dalongjnr: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:
For MI dumb fans, the lyrics is here for y'all to understand since you guys IQ is too low

Vector_ Judas The Rat (M.I diss)

See I don't know about you
But I'm the only number 1 from the 234
Alaye joor joor joor
I'm Seun Kuti when I'm smoking rappers
Whether white or brown, I really do spit raw
Alaye joor joor joor
See I don't know about you
But I'm the only number 1 from the 234
Alaye joor joor joor
I'm Seun Kuti when I'm smoking rappers
Whether white or brown, I really do spit raw
Alaye joor joor joor

[Verse: Vector]
Jesse Jagz you're my buddy, I couldn't do this in a hurry
But the truth about your brother's been blurry
So sometime in this sermon
I'll say some uncomfortable facts
To show his fans, their GOAT is really a Rat
Let's start the lecture with embrace yourself
I know if you encountered you, you'll hate yourself

Who are the rappers that I put on?
Many more plus two our of your three
And I didn't sign anything, I did it all for free
Since you were scratching on the surface like you're DJ Lambo
How bout the guns we brought to help one become Rambo
The next one I did a feature with, trended years ago
Still mentioned it in a tweet, and it trended on the go
So what am I supposed to do? sign a man I wouldn't sign?
I don't do politics music, leaving people suffering behind
The yoruba people have a saying "Eni Dale Lo Bale Lo"
M.bode is living with vision scape, o ye ko bale lo
You call yourself a teacher but your students failed in real life
Your brother was such a gift you wrapped away from the light
I mean you claim helping people who are struggling to make it
Hmm, well Jesse is struggling to make it
You dey Lagos, you dey floss, Chairman sir, you na boss
But your brother went from Lagos to Ondo then to Jos
Choc City went down from all that fuckboy antics
The last I checked, Jesse was in a Choc Boy mansion

But since your Big Brother evicting him is part of the game
You didn't care about your father, the one you both share his name
And now you tryna be my father, LOL that's what he said [Laughs]
I'm sure everybody knows my father is dead
I mean, your father raised you in the name of the Lord
But we never see you acting in the name of the Lord
Is it the Lord's way to only act when you make gain
How many rappers have you supported without making any gain?
Who spends money on rap events, I dare you to name a name

If it's not Hennessy, I dare you to name a name
I've given more rappers shine, than you ever will try
You had Hennessy before me, but you never could try
And I don't think that you're the government but your people love you
They fight my superior rap self just for being above you
The least you could have done was leading lending a voice
But you dey lagos campaigning shining teeth for any invoice
I've stopped judging success by the kind of money I make
Or the house that I build, or the rents that I pay
I think a successful man, is one who knows himself
That thinking is far from you because it's top of the shelf
I know the day will come everyone you lifted will speak
People will know you lifted them to step on them to your peak

And how are you the only one surviving as an artiste?
You signed a rapper for so long, I guess he's nothing but your artist
How you not confused? the whole story is wack
Think about it, the only light in the story is Blaq
You advertised your ass a lot, went to Abuja a lot
And came back with more money let that story be that
And what's my success in life? the answer is life
I look in the eyes of my daughter, and I'm thankful for life
And now I'm a single father making mistakes learning of life
I had a fight with YSG, that shht is normal in life
Your girl broke with you? we thought she your wife
You were the bitch in the relationship, the stories are right
You claim I treated YSG in a way that was false
I was the one who lost everything in my life but my Pilsen
Let's talk about CC, not your BB girls
Let's talk a little bit about your CC mess
You did your Emperor crazy, one of CC's best
The Brymo's exit ushered in the CC stress
I mean Dice could really rap, he had your CC crest
And many artists don fall sha, off your CC

*** Copied from RapGenius
Jargo is doing OK,the guy only need rehabilitation because he smoked a lot of shit. Yea, I know what I'm saying. He's not broke but..need some therapy.

7 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2019
The instances you are citing are different. Kswitch doesn't take music seriously, because his family rather he takes a different part from Olabanji. Hi-Idibia is not as talented as 2Baba. Soft majorly started as a producer and doesn't have great abilities in singing or as an Artist.

More importantly all the names you mentioned clearly are more talented than their siblings, and never bragged about helping the whole world... I appreciate your point though. Teni and Niniola is also an example.

Fact remains that M.I is wealthy but will rather watch his brother who is more talented and gifted than he is suffer because he want to keep his position as a Chairman and Big Bro. Such person has no locus standi to brag about helping people.

akdjr:
Things don't work that way in the music industry. DBanj was so big in the industry and Kswitch was still struggling and couldn't even see the limelight like Jesse Jagz, 2Baba the most decorated legendary Afro-pop artist is an household name in the industry while his brother Hi-Idibia was no where to be found in the industry, Tecno is also huge now while his brother is still trying to come out under starboy. You might not necessarily be the one whom ur brother will blow through in the industry. quote author=markdonpuzo post=83059687]The biggest mistake Jagz made was returning to Choc city. Ever since then my rating for him reduced and his worth evaporated.

Charity begins at home. If M.I couldn't help his biological brother then all his bragging of helping other rappers become bankable is nothing but cheap talk!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Tphal12(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Jaqo to the world.
That boi can rap fire [color=#990000][/color]

Check my handle,I got something for you.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by steve6: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Way to go Jagz !!! Peace not War !!! Nice Flow !!!
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Grimmx: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2019
This is good for Hiphop. May then rap battles continue.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by AlphLukau: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Their Sermons dey touch me shaa

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Frankiss44(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:
The instances you are citing are different. Kswitch doesn't take music seriously, because his family rather he takes a different part from Olabanji. Hi-Idibia is not as talented as 2Baba. Soft majorly started as a producer and doesn't have great abilities in singing or as an Artist.

More importantly all the names you mentioned clearly are more talented than their siblings, and never bragged about helping the whole world... I appreciate your point though. Teni and Niniola is also an example.

Fact remains that M.I is wealthy but will rather watch his brother who is more talented and gifted than he is suffer because he want to keep his position as a Chairman and Big Bro. Such person has no locus standi to brag about helping people.

Who said Jags is suffering, how do you guys even define suffering? Yes, he is talented and hasnt made it big like his elder bro doesn't mean he is suffering..

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by MartinsD12(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:
After vector dropped an MI Diss track calling out his brother Jesse jagz, Jesse suddenly drops a tweet suggesting his back, after leaving social media for some time. This might mean he just might drop a rap diss at vector as well. Who knows?

https://twitter.com/Jessejagz/status/1182755397632815104?s=19

Jesse jagz my man, even more talented than ice prince and MI combined together no disrespect though jagz is the God on rap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Sanchez01: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Rap comes alive in Nigeria! Finally!!

Jesse Jags remains my favourite, of the Abagas and definitely one of Nigeria's finest rappers. He is only unfortunate to find himself with Choc City.

'Pastor' Nosa who was signed to Choc sef casted unto Gospel levels. Na wa! grin

7 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by madjune(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Clean talent.

Fact is, straight, english rap hardly connects with the Nigerian youth.
They can't buy it.

The sort of rap they relate to is the type of flow from Phyno or Olamide yoruba flow.

It has to do with education.
Its lure has dropped, and so sensibilities.

5 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by BenzEne1(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2019
calculator123:
Hip hop is suddenly alive, all thanks to Vec and mi.
I love Jesse jagz, dude didn't pick sides, freestyles with his brother's name and that of Vector.

That's an old freestyle. Last year or the year before. He dropped Nigerian gangster after that. Jesse Jagz is better than MI & Vector sef.

8 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2019
akdjr:
Things don't work that way in the music industry. DBanj was so big in the industry and Kswitch was still struggling and couldn't even see the limelight like Jesse Jagz, 2Baba the most decorated legendary Afro-pop artist is an household name in the industry while his brother Hi-Idibia was no where to be found in the industry, Tecno is also huge now while his brother is still trying to come out under starboy. You might not necessarily be the one whom ur brother will blow through in the industry.
Solid point. However, don't mention D'banj and K-Switch, please. D'banj himself was only fortunate to have Don Jazzy by his side and we all know what happened after they parted. About K switch, the problem was being in the same record label as his brother. Mo' Hits had many stars at the time and the world couldn't just have their attention on D'banj and Wande Coal taken away. Da Prince, Don's younger brother could not blow.

The mistake is a huge vicious cycle. Getting signed to a sibling under the same record label will make the world see them as one person. Operating under different labels will paint rivalry which is more profitable for both, particularly if they do the same genre.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Sanchez01: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2019
calculator123:
Hip hop is suddenly alive, all thanks to Vec and mi.
I love Jesse jagz, dude didn't pick sides, freestyles with his brother's name and that of Vector.
The freestyle was done some three years ago.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Sanchez01: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2019
madjune:
Clean talent.

Fact is, straight, english rap hardly connects with the Nigerian youth.
They can't buy it.

The sort of rap they relate to is the type of flow from Phyno or Olamide yoruba flow.

It has to do with education.
Its lure has dropped, and so sensibilities.
Not necessarily education. Rap in itself is a cultural thing and since it is the closest to poetry, it requires being able to 'come down' to the level of your audience. You wonder why many don't fancy Eminem, it's because of this. Those who do are actually very few with his double and triple entendres. It happens that most lines fly over one's head and could take weeks or a month to fully grasp certain lines.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by romenna: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:
Jagz the freestyle king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCDYZ7Z5I6o
so underrated!
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Ozana77(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:
Jagz the freestyle king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCDYZ7Z5I6o

This is an old freestyle. I have this video for more than a year and half now.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Trendy247: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2019
That freestyle was done 3years ago
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by ecclize: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2019
person fit use vec diss answer biology practical... u send em explaination

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by timibare(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2019
This guy don smoke hin career out
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by DesChyko: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Reply please!!
Jargo!!

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by southpaw86: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:
Jagz rap pass mi and vector combine. Boss.
I swear u no lie

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by DesChyko: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
romenna:
so underrated!
By dumb fans.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:
The biggest mistake Jagz made was returning to Choc city. Ever since then my rating for him reduced and his worth evaporated.

Charity begins at home. If M.I couldn't help his biological brother then all his bragging of helping other rappers become bankable is nothing but cheap talk!

Until he can free his hustle from M.I Only then will his true glory be revealed.. Now he's just a lamp under the bed. Of no use undecided

Gen 27:40

And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; and it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Femeto: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

Until he can free his hustle from M.I Only then will his true glory be revealed.. Now he's just a lamp under the bed. Of no use undecided

Gen 27:40

And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; and it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck.
You think it's easy out there. He left Chocolate City but had to return when things were tougher out dere.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by davidque: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Ganja planter
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2019
akdjr:

Those people u mentioned are not to be compared with Jagz. Some people are in certain line of hustle because thier brothers/ siblings have made a success out of it. If you know Jagz as a rapper u would know MI should be on the bench for him but some people are scared to dare to try things on their own, to suffer and learn to conquer with the gift God has deposited in them. They trust men more than God.. Jagz is simply afraid to fly.. He will rather be under his brother's canopy and enjoy soft landing instead of facing reality with all he's got. Those ur comparisons are useless followers Jagz is a leader who is afraid to take his position.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by olisaEze(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Forjet M.I forjet Vector, Jargo just show two of dem ur face small make the hip hop world shake small!

Meanwhile 'vector’ da twin of 'scalar’, instead of using all ur energy to tweet, e for make sense for lyrics na. That diss track was kindergarten! U fall hand...
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Femeto:
You think it's easy out there. He left Chocolate City but had to return when things were tougher out dere.
Greatness isn't for everyone and nothing comes easy except death. Keep ur small mind closed as it is and take its contamination off my mentions pls

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Budline1(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Jesse Jagz is better than them all. Vector and MI know...

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Femeto: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

Greatness isn't for everyone and nothing comes easy except death. Keep ur small mind closed as it is and take its contamination off my mentions pls
You are the contaminated soul here. You said he should leave his brother alone. Would you crowd fund for him to setup his own record company. Think before you type or research before you type.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2019
BenzEne1:

That's an old freestyle. Last year or the year before. He dropped Nigerian gangster after that. Jesse Jagz is better than MI & Vector sef.

We haven't heard much about Mode 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.