Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months (46032 Views)

CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by LINTUNE(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:
The instances you are citing are different. Kswitch doesn't take music seriously, because his family rather he takes a different part from Olabanji. Hi-Idibia is not as talented as 2Baba. Soft majorly started as a producer and doesn't have great abilities in singing or as an Artist.

More importantly all the names you mentioned clearly are more talented than their siblings, and never bragged about helping the whole world... I appreciate your point though. Teni and Niniola is also an example.

Fact remains that M.I is wealthy but will rather watch his brother who is more talented and gifted than he is suffer because he want to keep his position as a Chairman and Big Bro. Such person has no locus standi to brag about helping people.

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Femeto:
You are the contaminated soul here. You said he should leave his brother alone. Would you crowd fund for him to setup his own record company. Think before you type or research before you type.
I didn't want to respond to u but something tells me my response might help redirect someone even if u can't appreciate it. From ur post u are still a kid. I know that but if u are a grown man then you must have been living so wrong because u know nothing.

You never achieve anything being in ur comfort zone. Get out there and move. Your focus shouldn't be on the negatives... You see the negatives of everything, it smells from ur comments. I only pity those around u. Nobody who made it today waited to have it all set for them. Continue like this and only one end is sure for you.... it's not science or magic, its common sense. Have a great weekend

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Amigo101(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Jag is just good

Jagz is a beast!!!

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by iPresh4s(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2019
These Lyrics don old na. Nigerian Gangster
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Dewze(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:
The biggest mistake Jagz made was returning to Choc city. Ever since then my rating for him reduced and his worth evaporated.

Charity begins at home. If M.I couldn't help his biological brother then all his bragging of helping other rappers become bankable is nothing but cheap talk!

You theory does not hold water. Don jazzy could not help his brother Prince to blow, yet he did so well with Tiwa Savage, Dbanj and others. So it is not about biological, it did not just work out. I can name many other (mostly American industry) instances to prove it is not about brother or charity.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Femeto: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

I didn't want to respond to u but something tells me my response might help redirect someone even if u can't appreciate it. From ur post u are still a kid. I know that but if u are a grown man then you must have been living so wrong because u know nothing.

You never achieve anything being in ur comfort zone. Get out there and move. Your focus shouldn't be on the negatives... You see the negatives of everything, it smells from ur comments. I only pity those around u. Nobody who made it today waited to have it all set for them. Continue like this and only one end is sure for you.... it's not science or magic, its common sense. Have a great weekend
He left his brother alone like you wanted why did he come back? Always think before you type. You are a kid in advising musicians on what to do. When Mohits broke up why didn't all the brothers in the group too go their separate ways. They had to stick together. I am a big fan of Jessie Jags by the way.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Equity15(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:
The instances you are citing are different. Kswitch doesn't take music seriously, because his family rather he takes a different part from Olabanji. Hi-Idibia is not as talented as 2Baba. Soft majorly started as a producer and doesn't have great abilities in singing or as an Artist.

More importantly all the names you mentioned clearly are more talented than their siblings, and never bragged about helping the whole world... I appreciate your point though. Teni and Niniola is also an example.

Fact remains that M.I is wealthy but will rather watch his brother who is more talented and gifted than he is suffer because he want to keep his position as a Chairman and Big Bro. Such person has no locus standi to brag about helping people.

is soft teckno's brother?
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by ObaKlaz: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Whatever! I only care about Sinzu, but that motherfucker don't care much 'bout his career. He showed so much promise. It hurts me so much how that nigga's career is now a tragedy. Still fuhking gifted though.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by OfficialJoezy(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Wickedtruths post=83061754]

Don't mention Davido here.

Soldiers were beside the coward when he ran away from the stage in a show in PH. [/quote

Even your greatest pastors with Godsgiving powers uses police....use your head bro, God gave you wisdom ���

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Wickedtruths: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=OfficialJoezy post=83065761][/quote]

If you had an iota of commonsense in your head, you'll be asking why someone protected by soldiers is running away from cultists.

Next time, connect your fingers with your brain before typing.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Femeto:
He left his brother alone like you wanted why did he come back? Always think before you type. You are a kid in advising musicians on what to do. When Mohits broke up why didn't all the brothers in the group too go their separate ways. They had to stick together. I am a big fan of Jessie Jags by the way.
Its now clear u are just out to argue.. and all this u typed here are very off from what my initial comment was about and the point i'm sending.... clearly not for u to understand.Please in the name of whatever u believe, next time u want to quickly mention someone just pause and understand what they are posting about. its time wasting, frustrating and very stupid sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by sodiqapril(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
MI caused the beef..both of them have had their personal issues for a very long time..but MI who claims vector is a bitter soul was the one that publicly called out Headies when vector won lyricist on the roll or him. The day vector did a two hour freestyle, MI should have congratulated him or not quiet but he Twitted you might freestyle for two hours but I'm still your boss. Vector did a Cypher for henessy and this same MI tweeted the freestyle was bad that henessy should give him the job that he'll do better. go to YouTube and watch the Martell cypher they did in January MI and his boys were dissing Vector. He leaked vectors song before he was released and covered his face with a clown mask.
He left out his brother, brymo, dice ailes, Koker.
This is war and everything is fair, Pusha t revealed drake's long hidden secret that he had a son he was covering up.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Impregnablefolk: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Abeg make sb help me tell Vector say him dey hunt wetin him no fit kill...because him dey start wetin him no fit finish.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by freemanonaji(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
i love this shit bra. if dis diss stuff will bring back the soul of hip hop in nigeria. den let the show begin

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by calculator123(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
BenzEne1:

That's an old freestyle. Last year or the year before. He dropped Nigerian gangster after that. Jesse Jagz is better than MI & Vector sef.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by cybriz82(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Where is Jesse hiding now.. I missed your music bro..

I never get tired of Sugar cane baby songs

Dude no want liv jos..
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by deebrain(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2019
The king of the rap game just showed up...

May the undertaker show the snake mercy.

Only come with blessings. No cursing sir.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by zedman1(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Chigorkizz:
The Greatest!
The greatest is one of my favorites from Jesse. Song starts low to high then phew.... Like you're flying.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Jacobmanny(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:
The biggest mistake Jagz made was returning to Choc city. Ever since then my rating for him reduced and his worth evaporated.

Charity begins at home. If M.I couldn't help his biological brother then all his bragging of helping other rappers become bankable is nothing but cheap talk!
very poor assumption. Jesse smoked himself out of limelight. You dont blame MI for Jags personal problem. The fact that Vector is a charity organization doesnt make everybody one. MI is success bruh.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by zedman1(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:

The world chooses who they want and make them popular. There are so many people who are extremely good at what they do but are unknown to the world. I don't believe Jesse presently has any problems with his brother not promoting him. Jesse is an extremely bad ass rapper, arguably better than his bad ass bro (arguably) but it's M.I the world chose. It's one of the ways of the world bro. No need to hate.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dewze:

You theory does not hold water. Don jazzy could not help his brother Prince to blow, yet he did so well with Tiwa Savage, Dbanj and others. So it is not about biological, it did not just work out. I can name many other (mostly American industry) instances to prove it is not about brother or charity.

Bros. Jazzy couldn't help Prince because Prince is very untalented.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jacobmanny:

very poor assumption. Jesse smoked himself out of limelight. You dont blame MI for Jags personal problem. The fact that Vector is a charity organization doesnt make everybody one. MI is success bruh.

Is Jagz the only musician that smokes. What about Wizkid, Burna Boy e.t.c. Jagz best work so far was when he was using marijuana more. Moreover that was also when he made more money from music. His return to Choc ended his reign.

Vector never even made claims to helping people, it's M.I that claimed to put people on. I agree M.I is the most successful rapper in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
zedman1:
The world chooses who they want and make them popular. There are so many people who are extremely good at what they do but are unknown to the world. I don't believe Jesse presently has any problems with his brother not promoting him. Jesse is an extremely bad ass rapper, arguably better than his bad ass bro (arguably) but it's M.I the world chose. It's one of the ways of the world bro. No need to hate.

I agree with your first submission. However it's a fact that Jagz was doing very well when he started Jagz Nation and released Thy Nation Comes. M.I pressured him to return only to destroy the good things Jagz had going.

Now Jagz is back to square one and languishing in Jos.

Why would you posit that I hate M.I. I actually rate M.I over Vector musically so don't get it twisted my man.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Sixaxis: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:
Jagz rap pass mi and vector combine. Boss.

I guess you know nothing about music..
Go listen to 1hr and the 2hrs freestyle rap VEC did and come back here to judge.

Peace!
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Roxxee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:

Why didn’t Davido help bred and sina Rambo ?
Who go blow go blow and who no go blow no go blow even if you put him and Hiroshima bomb together

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Jacobmanny(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:

Is Jagz the only musician that smokes. What about Wizkid, Burna Boy e.t.c. Jagz best work so far was when he was using marijuana more. Moreover that was also when he made more money from music. His return to Choc ended his reign.

Vector never even made claims to helping people, it's M.I that claimed to put people on. I agree M.I is the most successful rapper in Nigeria.
With no doubt No, these guys do but then with limit. Jagz already was a casualty in waiting of a rehab when he joined Chocs and then his brother did what he could do for him. But once you are a rehab junky, the journey gets rough. But still do a thorough check and you will find that Jesse did crazy good with Chocs..
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by BlackfireX: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Now this is raw rap right here....

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Revolva(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
markdonpuzo:

Who told you M.i dis not give him help..

What type of help does he wanna get again should m.i spoon feed him so that the whole Nigerians will now look m.i as a neopotic person

Oga relax jagz is a man on his own he has his own destiny ok

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Shugavee(f): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

Not necessarily education. Rap in itself is a cultural thing and since it is the closest to poetry, it requires being able to 'come down' to the level of your audience. You wonder why many don't fancy Eminem, it's because of this. Those who do are actually very few with his double and triple entendres. It happens that most lines fly over one's head and could take weeks or a month to fully grasp certain lines.

those who don’t fancy Eminem know nothing about rap, if u talking about poetry, poetry is always in dense language with a lot figurative speech , a lot of people don’t understand Shakespeare peoms but that don’t stop him from being worlds best poet n dramatist, a whole lot of you won’t understand woke Soyinkas poems but he still one of the greatest Nigerian literatus after Achebe. So please because u do not understand his flow doesn’t mean the person u understand is better , they are just using different styles .. just like how we hv metaphysical poet n romantic poets.
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by pongwa(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
School these guys who can't read between the lines. God bless
BrutalJab:
For MI dumb fans, the lyrics is here for y'all to understand since you guys IQ is too low

Vector_ Judas The Rat (M.I diss)

See I don't know about you
But I'm the only number 1 from the 234
Alaye joor joor joor
I'm Seun Kuti when I'm smoking rappers
Whether white or brown, I really do spit raw
Alaye joor joor joor
See I don't know about you
But I'm the only number 1 from the 234
Alaye joor joor joor
I'm Seun Kuti when I'm smoking rappers
Whether white or brown, I really do spit raw
Alaye joor joor joor

[Verse: Vector]
Jesse Jagz you're my buddy, I couldn't do this in a hurry
But the truth about your brother's been blurry
So sometime in this sermon
I'll say some uncomfortable facts
To show his fans, their GOAT is really a Rat
Let's start the lecture with embrace yourself
I know if you encountered you, you'll hate yourself

Who are the rappers that I put on?
Many more plus two our of your three
And I didn't sign anything, I did it all for free
Since you were scratching on the surface like you're DJ Lambo
How bout the guns we brought to help one become Rambo
The next one I did a feature with, trended years ago
Still mentioned it in a tweet, and it trended on the go
So what am I supposed to do? sign a man I wouldn't sign?
I don't do politics music, leaving people suffering behind
The yoruba people have a saying "Eni Dale Lo Bale Lo"
M.bode is living with vision scape, o ye ko bale lo
You call yourself a teacher but your students failed in real life
Your brother was such a gift you wrapped away from the light
I mean you claim helping people who are struggling to make it
Hmm, well Jesse is struggling to make it
You dey Lagos, you dey floss, Chairman sir, you na boss
But your brother went from Lagos to Ondo then to Jos
Choc City went down from all that fuckboy antics
The last I checked, Jesse was in a Choc Boy mansion

But since your Big Brother evicting him is part of the game
You didn't care about your father, the one you both share his name
And now you tryna be my father, LOL that's what he said [Laughs]
I'm sure everybody knows my father is dead
I mean, your father raised you in the name of the Lord
But we never see you acting in the name of the Lord
Is it the Lord's way to only act when you make gain
How many rappers have you supported without making any gain?
Who spends money on rap events, I dare you to name a name

If it's not Hennessy, I dare you to name a name
I've given more rappers shine, than you ever will try
You had Hennessy before me, but you never could try
And I don't think that you're the government but your people love you
They fight my superior rap self just for being above you
The least you could have done was leading lending a voice
But you dey lagos campaigning shining teeth for any invoice
I've stopped judging success by the kind of money I make
Or the house that I build, or the rents that I pay
I think a successful man, is one who knows himself
That thinking is far from you because it's top of the shelf
I know the day will come everyone you lifted will speak
People will know you lifted them to step on them to your peak

And how are you the only one surviving as an artiste?
You signed a rapper for so long, I guess he's nothing but your artist
How you not confused? the whole story is wack
Think about it, the only light in the story is Blaq
You advertised your ass a lot, went to Abuja a lot
And came back with more money let that story be that
And what's my success in life? the answer is life
I look in the eyes of my daughter, and I'm thankful for life
And now I'm a single father making mistakes learning of life
I had a fight with YSG, that shht is normal in life
Your girl broke with you? we thought she your wife
You were the bitch in the relationship, the stories are right
You claim I treated YSG in a way that was false
I was the one who lost everything in my life but my Pilsen
Let's talk about CC, not your BB girls
Let's talk a little bit about your CC mess
You did your Emperor crazy, one of CC's best
The Brymo's exit ushered in the CC stress
I mean Dice could really rap, he had your CC crest
And many artists don fall sha, off your CC

*** Copied from RapGenius
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by sssoulw(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dis guy bloody
gaetano:
Jagz the freestyle king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCDYZ7Z5I6o
Re: M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months by Sanchez01: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shugavee:
those who don’t fancy Eminem know nothing about rap, if u talking about poetry, poetry is always in dense language with a lot figurative speech , a lot of people don’t understand Shakespeare peoms but that don’t stop him from being worlds best poet n dramatist, a whole lot of you won’t understand woke Soyinkas poems but he still one of the greatest Nigerian literatus after Achebe. So please because u do not understand his flow doesn’t mean the person u understand is better , they are just using different styles .. just like how we hv metaphysical poet n romantic poets.
So, wait, you had to direct the whole thing at me and ignorantly assumed I don't understand poetry because What is wrong with some of you? Anyone can be schooled but I very much doubt the likes of you can tell me a thing about poetry, let alone about Soyinka, or metaphysical poems and poets, since you failed to comprehend my post to the person I quoted. If you can't, who then would you appreciate any literary work?

Eminem is my favourite rapper and I barely listen to others. So you might want to slowly go back and reread the post you misconstrued just because you wanted to show your LIT101 skill before quoting this to craft a response.

Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.