Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) (60215 Views)

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Davido is a disappointment
He is supposed to date a girl from ekiti. My state
Not this yam legs

A state that is still leaving in the 18th century.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by aishatmusah(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
d boy go resemble ninja turtle

Bros no use laugh kill us ooo �

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2019
WeRblessed:

So sorry. That reminds me of my uncle's friend from Ilorin, he said that any Nigerian man that wants to be successful in life has to marry an igbo woman.

So many politicians in Nigeria knew the secret and Marry igbo women. From Obasanjo to babangida to Atiku to so many others. Dangote is currently dating an igbo lady that lives in the USA.

So please don't be angry about it, igbos are just too blessed to be hated. The more you hate them the more chukwuokike abiama enlarges their territory.
Which igbo lady is dangote dating?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Davido is worthless abroad
Come to midland texas.no level here.
Abegi
No Nigerian musician get level for yankee
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Akpan01: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Na him Choice. Let him take the time to feel alright.
For the babes. If you be Yoruba Mistress, and your counterpart for the same Game na South-South. Then you know that you really need to hold on tightly with your balls. Cos, the South south babes are always Pro-active.
As in they go take their time study the Man before they throw-in. If you know what mean, then you know it.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Valentine097(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2019
betterpikinn:

Lol
But dirty is better than filthy
Most of these OSU girls are filthy loose whóres
Eg is chioma that I know two guys that have chopped and dumped her.
Davido is really a disappointment tongue
how many do you think have chopped your sister?

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by luggy(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Davido is a disappointment He is supposed to date a girl from ekiti. My state Not this yam legs
tribalism, what is wrong of davido dating chioma

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Nsarug80: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Logout
Hope you are aware that hate speech now attracts N5M.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by VulgarLee(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
brother I swear na so em go the run up nd down for wre to borrow money chaii

Inside life

grin grin
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Stargner: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Get yourself an Adventist/ IMO state babe... we're the best in keeping a man.

I Concur!

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Excel888: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=AverageAnnie post=83062036]Get yourself an Adventist/ IMO state babe... we're the best in keeping a man.

CONNECT ME TO A LATER DAY GAL THATX NEAT LK THE CHURCH
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by EmmyUrch: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Hi, how can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Dis baby mamas go swear for chioma o
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Talkwisdom(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Not always so,I had a girl from IMO and we didn't last more than 4months
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Yes ooh we re proudly made...

Btw u look so gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool
[/s]
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by EDIBLESS10: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs

So that they go born d baby ontop ROCK abi?
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs

He wants something better not some trash from the WASTE

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
That was how my cousin said they changed the gender of her baby to female in her womb.. Me I no talk o cos some kinda story no make sense. How come na only broke people witch Sabi attack sef
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Prove it
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by joshuakingzman(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2019
who dah one eep abeg leme goan drink my koko joor
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Ghallant01(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Davido at least get sense na...

As you hope for the good things and also think of the negative side....

Only the wise can relate....
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
chocolateme:
Very lively guy.
EBIKA
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Fine girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.