Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) (60476 Views)

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
eternityk:
Davido is a disappointment
He is supposed to date a girl from ekiti. My state
Not this yam legs

You are a mor0n!
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Get yourself an Adventist/ IMO state babe... we're the best in keeping a man.

Lol
You never fit keep me finish. grin
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
I wish I was chioma
Continue to wish.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by sugarwest: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
eternityk:
Davido is a disappointment
He is supposed to date a girl from ekiti. My state
Not this yam legs
you dey mad nah davido you dey cos God punshi you idot you no now say iehmm go fit buy you life jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Mansion / Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.