Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) (60214 Views)

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by eternityk: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2019
WEIRDFOWL:

Where in Ekiti do you reside bro ?
I don't live in ekiti
But I have investments there
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Get yourself an Adventist/ IMO state babe... we're the best in keeping a man.

Can we know why Linda, Tonto, Ubi's two baby mamas, Favour's and Timaya's baby mamas, Ini Edo, Genevieve, Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Grace Amah, Mimi Orjikwe amongst Nollywood Igbo females couldn't keep men?

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by DTC2(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Davido is a disappointment
He is supposed to date a girl from ekiti. My state
Not this yam legs

Empty head
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs
it shows that ekiti gals are ugly while igbo ch
ics are damsels,who are you to make his choices for him?
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2019
If pikin up there in Chioma womb com be female....
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs
Ok maybe them no Sabi cook na...
Wetin man go do?
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Passionate888: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2019
PureGoldh:
Money is good oh...if you nO get money...

Hide yOur face
If you hide your face, how people go take know say you need help?
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by ufotty2001: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Love and money make life beautiful
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Pls abeg no vez oo...I just dey reason am ni oo
..as in as obo dey expect boy...if chioma come born see girl nko
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2019
See as David shame yoruba girls.. all they sabi do is party and Bleep around. They cant even cook.. imagine na igbo woman keep davido forever by Gods grace. Yoruba girls better grow up. Na yoruba husbands I go see after marriage instead of looking healthy, they loook sick.. igbo men add weight straight after marriage..
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs

Have you seen the upper layer of those legs in full HD? You will never go back to your broomstick legs
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Logout
YEA..
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by BlueAir: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Why would he? U think he doesnt know how to enjoy life while watching out carefully? If they are careless to open their legs a morally why should he be careless to trust them with his future? Hope wizkid treatment of his leg openners can also relate?

Ladies of nowadays prefer to be be deceived and their greed and immorality applauded and unjustifiably approved. .so niggas have learnt toimprovise by playing dumb
VirginSearcher:
He is really happy about this his baby, surprised why he didn't marry one of his babymama
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by ScotMisile: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:

No be lie, 7 days Adventist too carry fine babes...

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by olureignforever: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
[/s][s]

He no want them cos they dirty

And your grammar is clean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by vaca1: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs
Ode. Kee yasef
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2019
You lie, davido made the right choice because igbo women no dey disappoint. If you want to have beautiful children then marry an igbo woman.Even if the man urgly the children go fine.

WowSweetGuy:
d boy go resemble ninja turtle
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How is Kpes Ikeji better than Linda Ikeji?
If their parents had made him a priority over Linda and made the mistake of sending him to school instead of Linda, they should have still being kneeling before Ihedioha for Pension before they can feed and nobody should have known any member of their family up to date.
[/s]
Cry me a river.. This is Lil OBO!
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by ericuzor(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:
you have a cute smile

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Can we know why Linda, Tonto, Ubi's two baby mamas, Favour's and Timaya's baby mamas, Ini Edo, Genevieve, Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Grace Amah, Mimi Orjikwe amongst Nollywood Igbo females couldn't keep men?
[/s]
You go wail tire.. If una like no go learn how to cook, keep being dirty.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs

Hahahaha. Unfortunately he didn't
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Jerkules: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
[/s][s]
He no want them cos they dirty
Lol true talk...Ekiti girls have Dirtikiti grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Remix10(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Thought your church forbids you being active here, Oya run before I call elder.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by Alawaxbimbex(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2019
I wish I was chioma
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
I know this website that pays you for viewing add.
U can register with this Link in currently making money on it.
See screenshot below
Registration I Free.
No initial referral needed.
https://idomoney.icu/4759293065103/

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by ovalmystic(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Available??
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2019
PureGoldh:
Money is good oh...if you nO get money...

Hide yOur face
I don't have money and I won't hide my face.
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2019
oyinda1599:
I don't have money and I won't hide my face.

Awww...God will make a way for you dear
Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2019
PureGoldh:

Awww...God will make a way for you dear
Amen, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
Not this yam legs

He tried his luck in your tribe it didn't work, let him try another tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.