Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans (255 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by jammyrock(m): 1:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Today, I’m going to touch-light some age-long issues or rather questions that have remained unanswered over the years.

As humans, we tend to be anxious and too inquisitive about our origin. And, over time, people have asked questions about how man came to

existence, procreation and multiplication. Questions, such as, who did Cain in Bible marry? Was Adam and Eve really the first humans on earth? Were

there other humans in existence before Adam and Eve? And How did humans multiplied to the numbers we have now if life actually started with just

Adam and Eve? These and many other questions have wet the lips of many considering the fact that Biblical account of creation restricted our

knowledge to the family of four or more as the case may be. The situation gets even worse when our pastors and priests paint the story to their level

of understanding; without answering the aforementioned questions satisfactorily. Well, you might say that you go to church and are a committed

Christian, but you understanding of your origin is, especially when you are required of it, at 0%. All you can say I just to breeze through the account of Adam and Eve. And that’s all!

I am a Christian. I believe the Bible and the contents therein. But, just as the Bible commands us saying, ‘study to show yourself approved’, I have taken my best foot forward to make research and to gain knowledge beyond the one I gain in the church. The Bible says, ‘My people perish for lack of knowledge’. The problem with us is that we ask questions, but we don’t wait or seek for answers. Maybe, it is laziness!

Today, let us look at a passage of the Bible and maybe, it will help in answering our questions of, who did Cain marry? How was it possible for man to have increased so much on earth if Adam and Eve were the first on earth? Were there other humans on earth alongside Adam and Eve?

In the book of Genesis chapter 4:14-17, it says;

14- Today, you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me. Go herehttps://gospeltrut..com
for the revelation
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Try get some sleep.
Re: Adam And Eve - Not The First Humans by YAHREIGNS: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2019
From a reading of the ancient scripts, we are an age group that starts from Adam and Eve.

There were other ages before them. The earth had been long before them. They may have found an ending age... one that did not make it through Noahs flood. A careful reading of Genesis chapter 6:11 reveals that there were two sets of giants. Before the Angels came down and mixed with men, and after the angels descended ...

Genesis 6:4 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The next question is whether they were actually human. Definitely, from the above, some were giants. It would explain were their Union with Angels resulted to giants. It was in their DNA.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Powerful Gospel Song By Emmanuel Sunday / Demon-Filled Man Mocks, Slaps 'Powerless' Charismatic Pastor / Does God Only Bless People With Jobs Or Handwork? - Career - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.