Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" (38183 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by DebbieBianca(f): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
The General oversea of the Redeem Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye in his early morning message said that "God does not make mistakes. He created Adam and Eve not adam and steve".

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6MAAF3h4kI

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by moneyshop: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
True talk

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by EzzyCarter: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Okay sir cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by chatinent: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2020
lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin cheesy He quoted the words of the late Myles Munroe

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2020
But love the people, hate the sin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Shellsploit: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Amazing.

Meanwhile, check my signature.
Help my hustle.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by uniqueboi1(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Noted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by josephubah111(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Ur wiser Dan a mofacer
Thattallgirl:

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
josephubah111:
Ur wiser Dan a mofacer
Than a?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
I love that!

Let me see if I could turn that into a little rap...

God created Adam and Eve
Not Adam and Steve
So for this reason He'd leave
His parents and cleave
What God has joined together
Let no man put asunder
So any demonic agenda
Let Holy Ghost Fire scatter.

Amen!

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CodeTemplar: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
ha ha ha . . . Adam and st eve

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by bethel13593: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
ha ha ha . . . Adam and st eve
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Lorayne(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Well, all I have to say is...nothing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
I won't say a word. Heard it before. We, the gay men of Nigeria, are coming to your Church to prove it's Adam and Steve.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hear what this man of God said about our leaders. God is great, #EndSARS. #WeMove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUUH8s5CNk

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by vickydankal(f): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Loud it Sir,
It is time to stop being politically correct, speak the truth and stop some of these things westerners are telling us about lgbt. It’s against nature, culture, sense of reasoning and every holy book I know condemns it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by hidhrhis(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
i hope the gays understand the message the man of God is tryna pass across
u guys were never in GOD plan right from the start of the world

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Professorcplus(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
I dislike people that try to condeme others to make themselves feel good... My opinion

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Voy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Make I pass
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Missmossy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Word!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
SURE, We do you guys still....honestly!
Just that truth is bitter!

Thattallgirl:
You guys ke? Dude I'm straight cheesy
Thank you Master Jesus!
Tall and straight, correct bae wey sabi! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Petersamuel8(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
I second to that

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Brendaniel: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
abi o
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Missmossy:
Word!!!
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by singwa: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lol.
Yea, of course. Christianity does not support Homosexuality.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Righteousness89(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Absolute truth from the Man of GOD

Even Animals will not do such Evil..
It's Humans that decide to Go against their CREATOR..

Some Persons are bent on Destroying themselves in Hell and they wanna Polute others to accept such Wickedness..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by newharddrives(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Who cum be the steve?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by daddytime(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Seeing how God is the all-knowing and seeing one, why doesn't he just prevent the Queer ones from coming to fruition in the first place or just controlling and reconditioning their minds to be what these pastors think is okay?

Does anyone here understand my point? Cos, me sef don confuse for the whole thing.

Wetin God get power to change wey him no change maybe e get why.

Modified:

Wow..so many mentions that I can't start responding to each one individually.

I wish to thank everyone who quoted to give me their respective opinions on this. Thanks, a bunch for the lecture and clarification.

However, I still can't stop feeling sorry for the queer ones who I feel might be helpless in how they feel.

Na only God know the matter jare

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by prodigyy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
God created but gave man power to procreate.

How will those procreated with other sexuality tendencies cope?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.