Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Do Get My Heart Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Get My Heart Back? (1496 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Video: Ladies How To Win Your Husband Heart Back After A Serious Argument / Give Me My Heart Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Get My Heart Back? by SmallBMighty: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2010
Make una assit me with serious advices pleas, my girl frend have took my heart away, now am confusd she dont alwys say she luv me but she tell me ones in a while, i dont no if is truths how can i collect back my heart frm her pls.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 07, 2010
You have absolutely nothing to worry about; the solution to your problem is as easy as adding one and one. Go to where she lives and politely ask for your heart back; if she refuses, then administer a severe beating that will leave her hanging between life and death. Then repeat your question. If she still refuses to return what belongs to you or she claims to not know where it is, simply beat her into a coma, but do not kill her. Now call any member of her family to demand the location of your heart, while warning them of the predicament that will befall them should they not provide a satisfactory answer. This is where you send them a picture of what you did to their relative.

Worst case scenario, just take her heart and use it as yours.

You can thank me later. grin
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by madlady(f): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2010
omo_to_dun:

You have absolutely nothing to worry about; the solution to your problem is as easy as adding one and one. Go to where she lives and politely ask for your heart back; if she refuses, then administer a severe beating that will leave her hanging between life and death. Then repeat your question. If she still refuses to return what belongs to you or she claims to not know where it is, simply beat her into a coma, but do not kill her. Now call any member of her family to demand the location of your heart, while warning them of the predicament that will befall them should they not provide a satisfactory answer. This is where you send them a picture of what you did to their relative.

Worst case scenario,

just take her heart and use it as yours.

grin grin grin
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2010
omo_to_dun:

WICKED
grin
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Coolabbie: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2010
omo_to_dun:

hehehehe. End of discussion.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by biola44: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by hbabe(f): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2010
Na wa oooo!
I am scared OP will take that advice from Omo_to_dun.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by CrazyMan(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2010
omo_to_dun:

I'm sure that he has heeded your advise. tongue
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by patwhizkid(f): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2010
Sup kraziekid, yu didn't go to church today?
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by CrazyMan(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2010
Hey phatwiz; I'm cool.

I went to 7:00 mass. smiley

How about you?
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by patwhizkid(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2010
I'm holidaying o jare my brother.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by CrazyMan(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
Alright enjoy your holiday.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Wislet(f): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
omo_to_dun:

ROTFLMAO!! Kai! Nairaland abeg o. @OP. . If u do dis one, na 4 kirikiri u go find ur heart. Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2010
Omo to dun
wat d heck wz dat
cant stop laughin
dat wz humourously hillarious
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by SmallBMighty: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
NO I iwill not do it to beat her up.why is dat you alwys get me wrong here on forum. i dont min that my heart physicaly collect i min the felings i hav for her i have love only her now is dificult to remove my love in her that is what i maen. tainks. am not sure if she me back 100 percentage.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by SmallBMighty: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2010

You can thank me later. Grin[quote/]
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
The point exactly!
^^ just an advice. When 'they' do this to you on nl, just hurl insults at 'them'. Then it'l b 1:1 and u wont v 2 carry last. ok?
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
@everyone

It just so happens that when someone takes their time to ask a distinctly stupid, unintelligent, and insipid question, I also take my time to return the favor. Imagine, at OP's age, he wants advice on how to get his heart back. It is guys like him who get A+ in Advance Muguology 401.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by SmallBMighty: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2010
is dis how u do advises in nigeria? am shock. i have difrent opinion abt nigierains too bad.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by kpolli(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2010
hw did she take it?
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by zealot4me(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2010
omo_to_dun:

GBAM!! ANOTHER ONE OOO

OMO TO DUN DIS UR ADVICE IS BAD OO
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by kay177(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

GBAM!! ANOTHER ONE OOO

OMO TO DUN DIS your ADVICE IS BAD OO

AAAAAHH, ZEALOT YOU GOING TO A SCORPION'S DEN IF YOU GET STINK DONT COME AND ME T OOO, AM WARNING YOU,
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by zealot4me(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

AAAAAHH, ZEALOT YOU GOING TO A SCORPION'S DEN IF YOU GET STINK DONT COME AND ME T OOO, AM WARNING YOU,

SCORPION'S DEN ? I DID LOVE TO KNW WHO DAT SCORPION IS OOO
*ROFT*
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by kay177(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

SCORPION'S DEN ? I DID LOVE TO KNW WHO DAT SCORPION IS OOO
*ROFT*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by zealot4me(f): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U BERA UNSEAL IT AND SAY SOMETHIN OOO
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by MrsEve: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2010
I tried yall,

Your girlfriend didn't take your heart, it still beating in your chest or otherwise you wouldn't be typig on Nairaland. undecided
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by kay177(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2010
zealot4me:

U BERA UNSEAL IT AND SAY SOMETHIN OOO

FOR YOUR EARS ONLY, DO YOU WISH TO TAKE ZEALOT AS YOUR ONLY WIFE, IN RICHES, IN RAIN ,
YES I DO wink kiss kiss
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by thiscounts(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2010
Maybe we all shy away from telling him the truth;That he should focus on his education especially English Language with that he would be able to articulate his heart-felt awesomely to the girl of how much he loves.I bet the girl would give him more than he requests for.Maybe his expression sends the girl away. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by zealot4me(f): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

I tried yall,

Your girlfriend didn't take your heart, it still beating in your chest or otherwise you wouldn't be typig on Nairaland. undecided

U FINK ACCURATELY BABY kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by Wislet(f): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
~Small-B-Mighty~:

is dis how u do advises in nigeria? am shock. i have difrent opinion abt nigierains too bad.
What has this got to do with anything? Don't make us think u're a baby too! U can have any opinion u desire- it's a free world my dear! Lekwanu Ifeanyi o!
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by livedit(f): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
By asking God to release her heart from out of yours. It takes time to get over someone you truly love. Allow yourself time to heal and if need be, you may want to consider getting counciling. It's hard to pick up and go after getting your heart broken. But time heals all wounds. You will be fine. Just ask God for strength and continue to move on with your life. Try to keep yourself surrounded with loving family and friends. Try to keep yourself preoccupied with activities you like. The more you sit alone and mope the longer it will take for you to get over her. Sooner or later, the "one" will be given to you and she will be a distant memory.
Re: How Do Get My Heart Back? by SmallBMighty: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2010
dis is d goodest advice. Tainks Livedit. I luv u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pms And Relationships / A Great Wo/man Is: / Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.