Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217527 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Still sticking to my club. I was a fan at the highs of the clubs glory, and still sticking with my club thru its lowest times. tongue

angry angry angry

Still waiting on you though... cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

You are too beautiful to be a devil.

Ahh.. Abeg port to the better side of life.

Everyone is moving to thee greener pasture. Liverpool is that pasture..

When the going gets tough,the tough gets going. We will surely bounce back.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

angry angry angry

Still waiting on you though... cheesy

Still waiting on me to change my mind?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

When the going gets tough,the tough gets going. We will surely bounce back.

with the coach you have. That maybe a long long long boring time.

You have endured enough torrid time with Moyes, Van Gaal and now Mourinho.

You need fresh air... Abeg port make we give you front sit for YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

with the coach you have. That maybe a long long long boring time.

You have endured enough torrid time with Moyes, Van Gaal and now Mourinho.

You need fresh air... Abeg port make we give you front sit for YNWA

We will keep changing coaches until we get the right one.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

We will keep changing coaches until we get the right one.

Consistency is needed to make a good soup.

If you remove all the woods in a fire one after the other , which ine would you use to get the food done?

Abeg, leave that side. What do you need?

A red shirt? We can rip the logo on that out and hand you that if a Liverpool. You would love it here.

We don't make noise. We just play and enjoy the game.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

Consistency is needed to make a good soup.

If you remove all the woods in a fire one after the other , which ine would you use to get the food done?

Abeg, leave that side. What do you need?

A red shirt? We can rip the logo on that out and hand you that if a Liverpool. You would love it here.

We don't make noise. We just play and enjoy the game.

Thanks for the offer. Quite generous of you, but i'm good.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
5-0 so far Liverpool. We aren't doing bad ourselves.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Thanks for the offer. Quite generous of you, but i'm good.
Welcome then.
I see you guys are winning 3-0.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

Welcome then.

I see you guys are winning 3-0.

You guys are also leading by 5 to none. Impressive
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

You guys are also leading by 5 to none. Impressive
Yeah.
You got a basket there with you.
Watford might need it. cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Still waiting on me to change my mind?

Yes oh...You Never Walk Alone! cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

Yeah.

You got a basket there with you.

Watford might need it. cheesy
2 more goals for spelling out WATFORD;By the looks of it, it is very possible to accomplish that.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

Yes oh...You Never Walk Alone! cheesy
About changing clubs?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

About changing clubs?

Yes! angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

Yes! angry

Don't even bother thinking about there been a possibility of me changing clubs. Its never going to happen.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

2 more goals for spelling out WATFORD;By the looks of it, it is very possible to accomplish that.
That would be too embarrassing.

A win is a win whether 5-0 or 2-0.

We should be magnanimous in winning. So let's just pity them a bit and leave it the way it is.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:
That would be too embarrassing.

A win is a win whether 5-0 or 2-0.

We should be magnanimous in winning. So let's just pity them a bit and leave it the way it is.

Well, they've scored a goal. So they've been granted some form of pity.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Well, they've scored a goal. So they've been granted some form of pity.
Yeah we are like that. A consolation goal.
The team has a soul...lol.
We aren't unforgiving like some.hmmm . cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

Yeah we are like that. A consolation goal.

The team has a soul...lol.

We aren't unforgiving like some.hmmm . cheesy
Hope you aren't referring to Man Utd ? grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:
Hope you aren't referring to Man Utd ? grin
Who else? Except the devils tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:

Who else? Except the devils tongue

Hmmmm!!!....Anyways, congratulations on your clubs's win tonight.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Hmmmm!!!....Anyways, congratulations on your clubs's win tonight.
Thanks you too...

Where do you see your team ending on the table by the close of the season?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by RaeMystix: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
x240:
Thanks you too...

Where do you see your team ending on the table by the close of the season?
Not sure. I haven't been paying close attention to that lately.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
The team is Just so Fun to watch!!

Coded01 I see ya man
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slimzjoe:
The team is Just so Fun to watch!!

Coded01 I see ya man

Where you run go? angry grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2016
coded01:

Where you run go? angry grin

Omor boys just they run around trying to put 1 and 1 to get 2
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Omor boys just they run around trying to put 1 and 1 to get 2

God go bless your hustle... wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na wa oh...

Liverpool dey lead...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by NaeChris: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
International break s*cks indeed. Mostly when its a friendly match. I suggest FIFA stop allowing the first XI of a team to play international friendlies. The fringe players should use that to compete for shirt. This will reduce the risk of injuries and fatigue.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by shurlar50(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
NaeChris:
International break s*cks indeed. Mostly when its a friendly match. I suggest FIFA stop allowing the first XI of a team to play international friendlies. The fringe players should use that to compete for shirt. This will reduce the risk of injuries and fatigue.
The matxh just messed up our good run...Klopp is partly to blame, I wonder why he started coutinho and firminho
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
When Liverpool wins this season's Epl... make una no reach here oh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.