Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217498 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by purplekayc(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
If unano win today eh!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by naija01: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why start the same 11 used on Wednesday today?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by manmustwac(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2019
Well done Liverpool for beating Barcelona
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by fergieboy: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
We are champions cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by groundnutoil(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2019
fergieboy:
We are champions cool
champion ooo champion look
ole ole oleeee

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by patrickmuf(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2019
naija01:
Liverpool should be crowned champions come next year!

Hope they all remain fit!
You were right.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Neimar: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Liverpool win UCL
no noise no hype
nothing nothing
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hey fellow Red men! How's the 2019/2020 seas0n g0nna be? Y.N.W.A
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Minemrys:
Hey fellow Red men! How's the 2019/2020 seas0n g0nna be?
Y.N.W.A
Still keeping our fingers crossed.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by kendrick93(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2019
x
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Artwasdcase(m): 3:47am On Jan 20, 2020
What a time to be a Liverpool fan!!
Every week 3 points!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
No challenge cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by ericdesuza(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
May lord bless Man United fans
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Mustiboy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Y'all should watch this short film from UEFA about Liverpool's road to victory. It's so emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrG3C-R7D5s
o
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Froshloaded: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
The loserfools grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by maynation(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
The loserfools grin grin

Bros this thing pain YOU gaaan ni.

What team do YOU support first?? grin

Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Expert17: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Froshloaded: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Bros this thing pain YOU gaaan ni.

What team do YOU support first?? grin

Let's start from there.
Lol, kinda.
Well I support Juventus. And you don't wanna know the reason why I don't like Liverpool..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by maynation(f): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol, kinda.
Well I support Juventus. And you don't wanna know the reason why I don't like Liverpool..

So you are a Man U fan turned Madrid fan then now Juve fan.

Bros you are just a Penaldo fan. grin grin

PLease tell me why you hate the undefeatable champions of Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Froshloaded: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin grin
maynation:

So you are a Man U fan turned Madrid fan then now Juve fan.

Bros you are just a Penaldo fan. grin grin

PLease tell me why you hate the undefeatable champions of Europe.
Ya right..

The undefeatable shocked (Una wey Watford trash)
Lol,I wish they were undefeatable the day I was supposed to win 540.. Loserfools!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
This thread ought to be renamed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by maynation(f): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
SirMichael1:
This thread ought to be renamed
Renamed to?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where are my people? Who would have thought that chelsea would give us the league on a platter.

YNWA!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Where are my people? Who would have thought that chelsea would give us the league on a platter.

YNWA!
I don't know why LFC fans run from posting on this thread.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mukina2, please change this thread title to

'Official thread for LIVERPOOl fans: 2019 UCL&Super cup winners/Champions of England'

This thread needs some life and I'll spearhead that. Thanks. The op of the thread is no longer an active member.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by seankafor(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Liverpool fans..make una do giveaway as per pl champions..

That way this long dead thread will rise again..

Dead bone they say shall rise again cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2020
seankafor:
Liverpool fans..make una do giveaway as per pl champions..

That way this long dead thread will rise again..

Dead bone they say shall rise again cheesy
Typical manure fan, the thread shouldn't be your concern. You better be thinking of how to get into top 4. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
Typical manure fan, the thread shouldn't be your concern. You better be thinking of how to get into top 4. grin
You are learning fast grin Bloody scouser grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2020
sylvalord:
You are learning fast grin Bloody scouser grin
We made the competition into top 4 easier for you. We simply left the bandwagon of 'the top 4 racers'-the only title you might be getting this season even with so many signing grin. So we got the league title and left you down there, never to worry about competiting with us. cheesy

Pray tell, from all your roaming through and fro... Have you considered my player TAA? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.