Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217654 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let's play a little game ..

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Let's play a little game ..
Torrential Torres grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Sounds like some immature bullshitt .. All these unreasonable rivalry here and there just pisses me off. angry
Lol... It pisses you off cos you're faraway from the heat so you won't understand the hotness. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Torrential Torres grin
.. chaiii .. I bet your 2nd club is liverpool.. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... It pisses you off cos you're faraway from the heat so you won't understand the hotness. grin
grin .

The rivalry I don't understand is the one between man.u and Leeds..

Be like Una rivalry with spurs dey intense pass the one with Chelsea
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by crazygod(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Minemrys:

We have done business with Spurs. Peter Crouch. Ray Clemence. Just that most times we don't like their players cause they don't fit big clubs most of the years, before now I mean. Check where most Spurs players go, only few play for Madrid and other big clubs. Those are the exceptional ones.
You have a point but we got peter crouch from Southampton not Tottenham. Though he has played there before Southampton. Like I said, we 'hardly' do business with Spurs unlike Arsenal and Chelsea
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
.. chaiii .. I bet your 2nd club is liverpool.. grin
Lol, fortunately for me my family is a football family and we all support different clubs(no two people support one club), so it made me had ideas on most clubs.

Moreover, I loved Torres right from his days at Liverpool grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
grin .

Lol... E better make arsenal sell dash player to Chelsea than to sell that same player for 100m to spurs grin

Have you heard of St. Totteringhams day?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... E better make arsenal sell dash player to Chelsea than to sell that same player for 100m to spurs grin

Have you heard of St. Totteringhams day?
At all .. never heard of it.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2022
crazygod:

You have a point but we got peter crouch from Southampton not Tottenham. Though he has played there before Southampton. Like I said, we 'hardly' do business with Spurs unlike Arsenal and Chelsea
How many Arsenal players have we signed aside Chamberlain? We sold crouch to Spurs. The thing is Spurs don't have the players we want so we don't go for them. How many of the top 4 sides have gone for Spurs players? Aside Kane? Or say Modric and Bale. Only 1 was bought by Arsenal.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
grin .

Man U v Leeds has to do with history of the town of Leeds not liking Mancs and since Man United were the top club of Manchester then the hate went there. Chelsea v Arsenal is not as hot as Spurs Arsenal.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by crazygod(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Minemrys:

How many Arsenal players have we signed aside Chamberlain? We sold crouch to Spurs. The thing is Spurs don't have the players we want so we don't go for them. How many of the top 4 sides have gone for Spurs players? Aside Kane? Or say Modric and Bale. Only 1 was bought by Arsenal.
No sir. We sold crouch to Portsmouth for 11m. Spur bought him from Portsmouth
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
At all .. never heard of it.
Lol...
Any day it's mathematically certified that arsenal will finish above spurs is called St. Totteringham day(just like all these annual celebration like Christmas or Easter grin).

That's to tell you the kind of rivalry those two have grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
crazygod:

No sir. We sold crouch to Portsmouth for 11m. Spur bought him from Portsmouth
Right. Although we have sold and bought from Spurs. Ray Clemence, Robbie Keane, Graeme Souness, Ronny Rosenthal, Paul Walsh, Jamie redknapp.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jodera:
Lol...
Any day it's mathematically certified that arsenal will finish above spurs is called St. Totteringham day(just like all these annual celebration like Christmas or Easter grin).

That's to tell you the kind of rivalry those two have grin

. Oh boy .. these Englishmen are crazy ..

Like wtf grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Klopp's face when Diaz went down . ..

Was just epic

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice win....Diaz looks a superb signing, electric to say the least....Salah unlucky not to have scored an hattrick...Jota finishing reminding me of Suarez...Motm matip just for that sexy assist
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jürgen Klopp on why Luis Diaz didn’t play:

“Burnley is a special place. Come on, let him get settled.”

If you know grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
*Trent on not winning enough trophies for the talent the squad has* :

"Partially yes - we don't feel disappointed because the trophies we have won are the biggest and best you can. Man City haven't won the UCL yet and you look at their team. We've won both." #awlive [lfc]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
800 - @JamesMilner made the 800th appearance of his senior club career last night (275 Liverpool, 203 Manchester City, 136 Newcastle United, 126 Aston Villa, 54 Leeds United, 6 Swindon Town). Milner has averaged 40 games per season across his 20-season professional career. Enduring. https:///blUX0IXS3w

Reliable...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
I wonder if we're still interested in Bellingham

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
*��Klopp:*

�️"We didn't finish the situations off enough - then the referees forget to raise the flag even though it's clearly offside. These rules will kill me one day!" #awlive [bt]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
AnfieldFan:
I wonder if we're still interested in Bellingham
Can't really say. I doubt fsg will off 85 mil after the Diaz signing
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Minemrys:

Can't really say. I doubt fsg will off 85 mil after the Diaz signing

I Can bet everything on it,they wont......any updates on Jota injury and scan result?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Klopp's presser on jota

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 4:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Kloppo:

I Can bet everything on it,they wont......any updates on Jota injury and scan result?

60 M should be enough...But his contract expires in 2025, depending on how successful we are between now and then, we could get him cheaper....

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Number of defeats since Liverpool lost to Real Madrid 10 months ago (all competitions):

Spurs - 18
Man Utd - 13 (two on pens)
Arsenal - 11
Man City - 10 (one on pens)
Chelsea - 8

Liverpool 've lost twice. Ridiculous.

Can we do a QUADRUPLE shocked this season

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2022
Kloppo:
Number of defeats since Liverpool lost to Real Madrid 10 months ago (all competitions):

Spurs - 18
Man Utd - 13 (two on pens)
Arsenal - 11
Man City - 10 (one on pens)
Chelsea - 8

Liverpool 've lost twice. Ridiculous.

Can we do a QUADRUPLE shocked this season
My fear is winning when it matters.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Minemrys:

My fear is winning when it matters.

Exactly.... Brighton, Brentford away,Chelsea(home and away), leceister away were games we should have won..

city and spurs we coulda have lost with how badly we played or better they were but we let our lucky lead slipped close to the end of the match...

I don't expect them to be flawless but as you said winning when it matters the most
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kloppo:

Exactly.... Brighton, Brentford away,Chelsea(home and away), leceister away were games we should have won..

city and spurs we coulda have lost with how badly we played or better they were but we let our lucky lead slipped close to the end of the match...

I don't expect them to be flawless but as you said winning when it matters the most

Yea..

Winning us is incredibly difficult, but sharing the points 1 apiece happens more often than it should...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mindful01: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can we dream of 20,can we be flawless from now till the end of the season?

I hate the HOPE this is bringing!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.