Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217123 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Jones , Ramsey and Matip back in training...

I think this is the first time Calvin will train with the first team....

Cant wait to have them back on track.. Lets get back to our winning way before it's too late.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
So we settled for arthur melo instead.. I hope he comes good.. They said he could play both dm and cm position... His rating tho.. Probably why we go him on loan...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
welcome to LFC Authur
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by crazygod(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Another Thiago. Literally speaking. His style of play down to history of injury. Klopp loves players that her injury prone.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lordsagna: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2022
crazygod:
Another Thiago. Literally speaking. His style of play down to history of injury. Klopp loves players that her injury prone.
You mean this Arthur guy is injury prone?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Nah... Because we criticize the team/coach or a particular player doesnt make us any less of a fan, heck it even makes us a concerned one... But if every club had a fan like ur kinds, The club would be sinking whilst getting a pat on their back from u for a job well done..

Welcome to the club. For you to regarded as a bone fide Liverpool fan you have to keep quiet at all times and put up with anything that's shoved down your truth. Otherwise dem go say you be rival fan. grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
This month

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
mikuz:

Welcome to the club. For you to regarded as a bone fide Liverpool fan you have to keep quiet at all times and put up with anything that's shoved down your truth. Otherwise dem go say you be rival fan. grin grin
My guy, i just weak...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by crazygod(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lordsagna:

You mean this Arthur guy is injury prone?
Very.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin
LFC Fans who mock a manager that has currently won everything in england and Europe and the world are not fans of LFC! Fact!

I will understand if the lily-livered fan joined LFC when we won the EPL but not true fans that have endured the humiliation of early 2000s where we were mocked left right and centre and labelled midtable!

Nobody here is stopping anyone from constructively criticising klopp....and of course he ain't no machine but a human who can make mistakes but please do it with utmost respect because whether you like it or not,Jurgen klopp has earned that right to be among the likes of Bob paisley and bill shankly(that's if they even know who these men are)! Fact!

A manager that singlehandedly brought a fear factor at anfield,made us a powerful club & won us every trophy should never be ridiculed by a so called fan unless maybe they recently stanned LFC or support a particular player instead of the team or some masquerading entities from the rival fans forming YNWA supporters....whatever you are,I do not care how many times you mention me in your comments,your bias and inconsequential rants will always remain ignored...simple! grin grin

Its klopp or nothing until he retires from LFC as the legendary manager that he is already!!

If una nor want or cannot bear the disappointment,port to the league leaders Arsenal or second placed Man city with their red hot prospect halland or follow a mane fan to the farmers league in Germany and allow us to support and be positively inclined in peace!!

Gracias smiley

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
As for the new player melo we acquired on loan,please let's be patient and see what input he can make to the team!
Remember that he was gotten on loan hence he is just an adequate cover for the injured midfielders...who knows if he might just be the player we were actually looking for to replace some of our underperforming midfielders!
Whoever knew that little known Rodrigo Bentancur in juventus would come into a first team player at spurs and churn out superlative performances late last season!
Let's be patient!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
crazygod:

Only similarity is Injury history...Thiago can thread a pass through the eye of a needle....Arthur is specifically built to hold possession because he is press resistant, this means he can do those 5 yards 1-2 exchanges, also a progressive ball carrier (Think Keita at Leipzig)

This is literally a stop- gap signing....FSG just played themselves....
The only shining point of this signing is that Arthur is eager to play the World cup, so he sees this as a chance to reinvigorate his career.....
Decent player, bad injury history... And ankle Injuries can be notoriously reoccurring...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
crazygod:

Very.
Who we come offend like this?? ... If this is true, klopp and d body of personnels involved in this transfer must be stupid oo..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
This guy is just so illogical.. Sounds so fvcking sissy..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Can klopp start start introducing cavalho early into games nw.. That lad has got potentials even above elliot..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
A hapless and benighted clapback from an acclaimed LFC fan....maybe a Livingstone FC fan from Scotland who just bumped into this threadgrin grin

sis kor cecilia nii grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Exxxgeee:
So we settled for arthur melo instead.. I hope he comes good.. They said he could play both dm and cm position... His rating tho.. Probably why we go him on loan...
He's good. The only downside is his injury record - worse than Thiago's
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
EgusiShankly:

He's good. The only downside is his injury record - worse than Thiago's
Wahala..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Be like una don bring "top red" vs "bottom red" rivalry enter this place angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Wahala..

More reason I want him binned off immediately after the loan spell
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
i can bet ur scrawny ass i have been supporting lfc before u popped out of ur mom's womb.. So whatever d hell u are on about, i knw nothing abt it...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
EgusiShankly:

More reason I want him binned off immediately after the loan spell
It's just a season long loan.. I suppose klopp would do just that but i dnt really trust klopp.. If he ends up performing, this coach of ours might want to keep him, since i heard he's the kind of player klopp wants.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Can klopp start start introducing cavalho early into games nw.. That lad has got potentials even above elliot..
Only reason it isn't advisable to start him alongside Elliot is because we need more bodies to cover the defence.. The guy is another version of Coutinho....
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
They are even using age as reference forgetting that the best of LFC in 2000 has been during the reign of Jurgen Klopp...FACT!
For crying out loud we didn't even have an LFC thread when we were playing EPL until Jurgen showed up grin grin

I stand to be corrected....No manager in LFC history from 2000s has eclipsed Klopp in terms of performance and trophies or since the english league was converted to the English Premier league!

Anyone that has supported LFC right from the mid 90s and the 2000s should know too well that we were never even close to what are currently....and for the last 7 seasons we have been fearsome and awesome all thanks to the manager KLOPP!

Like i said,you have every right to criticize but do so constructively and not get pessimistic to the point that you bash your own players and your manager as if they are some middle table team....

Every season mancity fans hail their manager Pep Guardiola despite not winning a UCL for them and some 2018/2019 fans forming grandpa or 50 years old ticket holders at anfield want to bash a manager that has won everything for them.....Imagine? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Danielnino00:

Only reason it isn't advisable to start him alongside Elliot is because we need more bodies to cover the defence.. The guy is another version of Coutinho....
Are u saying he doesnt track back?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Exxxgeee:
It's just a season long loan.. I suppose klopp would do just that but i dnt really trust klopp.. If he ends up performing, this coach of ours might want to keep him, since i heard he's the kind of player klopp wants.
Thats highly unlikely. If he's the kind of player klopp wants we wouldn't wait till deadline day to sign him.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Are u saying he doesnt track back?

He does.. but he is more of an offensive minded player... Plus he and Elliot due to their frame can be bullied off the ball..
I think we should be playing him more on the flank..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Jota is back! Nunez starts
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Carvalho and Elliot start... Looks like I was wrong after all..

With both of them in midfield and Tsmikas delivery, I expect us to create a lot of chances today...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
uniqueuser:

This is the strongest our team has looked since gameweek 1... Jota, Matip, Robertson and Arthur on the bench...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
uniqueuser:
The loan signing Arthur Melo is on the bench!
Klopp said Thiago will start training next week....
The lineup is interesting esp the midfield where there is Fabinho,Harvey and carvalho!
Fabinho will need to work extra hard!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2022
openmine:

The loan signing Arthur Melo is on the bench!
Klopp said Thiago will start training next week....
The lineup is interesting esp the midfield where there is Fabinho,Harvey and carvalho!
Fabinho will need to work extra hard!
Yep... I guess Kostas and TAA should relax a bit... Fabio and Elliot will do the attacking

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.