Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy (33841 Views)

I’m Very Busy, I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore – MI / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by IssaGist: 5:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Popular rapper and record label executive, MI Abaga, has said that he will no longer speak about his running battle with his colleague, Vector.

Both artistes had been at each other’s jugulars for some time, releasing ‘diss tracks’ to drive their respective messages home.

However, when Saturday Beats contacted MI, he insisted that he would no longer speak on the issue. He stated, “I have said all I have to say on this matter on Instagram and I wouldn’t be making any statement again. I am busy with other things. For the next couple of days, I would be shooting music videos and travelling.”

Calls and messages put through to Vector were not answered, but his publicist, Tunde Badmus, told one of our correspondents, “It is not a publicity stunt. We are not fake people. We only go for genuine things. This issue started with the recording they (MI) did, in which they were throwing shades at us. But, we did not say anything. They then did another one, and that was like dragging our name in the mud, so we had to respond. Meanwhile, Vector is still working on replying MI. He asked for it, and he is going to get it.”

On if there could be a reconciliation between both artistes in the near future, Badmus stated, “I doubt if MI is going to apologise. This is hip hop and it has always been like that from the inception. If there is going to be an apology, it might be through a song; I don’t think it would be direct as such.”

Meanwhile, a PR executive with Chocolate City, Aisosa Okundaye, maintained that the inscription, ‘No Snakes’ on MI’s shirt to the BBNaija finale was a message. He said, “It is primarily what it is— a shirt. As for the message on it, if anybody believes the message is for them, they should catch their ‘sub’. People walk around with shirts that have different inscriptions every day.”

Okundaye also stated that neither the fans nor the media could bring an end to the ‘beef’. He added, “I don’t think the fans, media, or anybody else can make that decision. It is clearly an MI and Vector conversation to have. We are always just going to be spectators from the outside. On the ‘Viper’ track, MI said Vector could go ahead to do whatever he wanted, but he has addressed the issue as best as he can. Whatever Vector says now is up to him, MI has left the conversation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/im-busy-wont-reply-vector-anymore-mi/amp/

6 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by IssaGist: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Mutemenot(m): 5:04am On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy You should have swallowed your pride from the beginning. You must finish what you guys started, nonsense and ingredient

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2019
A CASE OF 2 OUTDATED ARTISTES TRYING TO REVIVE THEIR DEAD CAREERS WITH STUPIDITY.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Mrop(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2019
cool shocked
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Liar....why not tell us his punchlines gave ur mouth a big punch.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by BrutalJab: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2019
The Rat don take cover sharply. grin

He doesn't won't the Viper to swallow his fake ass.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by BrutalJab: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
A CASE OF 2 OUTDATED ARTISTES TRYING TO REVIVE THEIR DEAD CAREERS WITH STUPIDITY.

Do you even have a life talkless of a career

You better go back to shining of shoes and leave entertainment for the people who understand what it means.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by cenaman(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Vector has VIPER MI hence the statement "i won't reply vector again"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by GistReport: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Goldenheart(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
cool

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by stigmond(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bleep u both!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by tokrizy: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
hw u wan take reply wen dem don finish u

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by kalvoken(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yes I'm never arguing about MI being bigger than vector in rap industry.

But talking about their diss songs, VECTOR VIPERED MI, his punch lines were really harsh. MI never said anything meaningful in his song.

Lyrically, I declare VIPER the winner. Snake don take cover.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by sonofanarchy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
So what's my business

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Matured from MI cool

It's obvious Vector wants to use this beef to enter the music scene limelight

MI has said what needs to be said...no point going back and forth with someone who is like a son to him in the game

MI remains king in the rap industry in Nigeria

You may quote me if you have something reasonable to say...Snakes can fvck off

#NoSnakes

angry

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
So does this mean MI was ethered

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by BafanaBafana: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
No way MI must finish what he started. He was the one branding shirts with phrases meant to shade vector. You can't be acting petty and then be claiming maturity.
Who is better between the both of them, I can't say seriously. Though MI has had a better career, anytime Vector spits, I draw close to get a feel.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by 9jaBloke: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy

Reminds me of nairaland e-fights.

When subs and comebacks have been exhausted, you'll start seeing comments like:

I have better things to do

Enjoy arguing with yourself

I won't dignify you with another reply

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Lamanii22(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
You simply ran outta words to say...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by nauto6: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Doing what

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Just when Remy brought jessejagz out of early retirement. You must play o.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by drips8(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vector is trying to say that he's weak and tired after the verbal beatings that he got.

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by ikay00406(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Publicity stunt..It's quite obvious..They should end it asap.. #MyOpinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Kosiso12(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by yomalex(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ehen

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
2 - 2
Let it die abeg

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Dobson43: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
:D⅞

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Prosperitytrill(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
IssaGist:
Popular rapper and record label executive, MI Abaga, has said that he will no longer speak about his running battle with his colleague, Vector.

Both artistes had been at each other’s jugulars for some time, releasing ‘diss tracks’ to drive their respective messages home.

However, when Saturday Beats contacted MI, he insisted that he would no longer speak on the issue. He stated, “I have said all I have to say on this matter on Instagram and I wouldn’t be making any statement again. I am busy with other things. For the next couple of days, I would be shooting music videos and travelling.”

Calls and messages put through to Vector were not answered, but his publicist, Tunde Badmus, told one of our correspondents, “It is not a publicity stunt. We are not fake people. We only go for genuine things. This issue started with the recording they (MI) did, in which they were throwing shades at us. But, we did not say anything. They then did another one, and that was like dragging our name in the mud, so we had to respond. Meanwhile, Vector is still working on replying MI. He asked for it, and he is going to get it.”

On if there could be a reconciliation between both artistes in the near future, Badmus stated, “I doubt if MI is going to apologise. This is hip hop and it has always been like that from the inception. If there is going to be an apology, it might be through a song; I don’t think it would be direct as such.”

Meanwhile, a PR executive with Chocolate City, Aisosa Okundaye, maintained that the inscription, ‘No Snakes’ on MI’s shirt to the BBNaija finale was a message. He said, “It is primarily what it is— a shirt. As for the message on it, if anybody believes the message is for them, they should catch their ‘sub’. People walk around with shirts that have different inscriptions every day.”

Okundaye also stated that neither the fans nor the media could bring an end to the ‘beef’. He added, “I don’t think the fans, media, or anybody else can make that decision. It is clearly an MI and Vector conversation to have. We are always just going to be spectators from the outside. On the ‘Viper’ track, MI said Vector could go ahead to do whatever he wanted, but he has addressed the issue as best as he can. Whatever Vector says now is up to him, MI has left the conversation.”
Oga don take style,, u are 100% wrong #fuckmi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/im-busy-wont-reply-vector-anymore-mi/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by crazygod(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
I said it. There is no way MI will reply Vector after that last diss. Vector went all out. He didn't even hide under any literary devices. Spoke his mind and exposed him.

25 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by BuhariDcow: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Uriel Oputa / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.