Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy (33862 Views)

I’m Very Busy, I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore – MI / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Lordbricks(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
People just dey find news..m.i already made it clear on the viper track dat he wasn't gonna reply anything again..so which one be the talk again..

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Wasky101: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Aystarz:

That rat diss song too weak Sha. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to it again.
You can never compare that wack shiii with MI's Viper diss. Never!
I understand because you could dance to mi's diss. Pele we talking bars here.
Alaye jor jor jor

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Wasky101: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lordbricks:
People just dey find news..m.i already made it clear on the viper track dat he wasn't gonna reply anything again..so which one be the talk again..
But the rat was sneaking into dm
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
joseph1832:
punch lines? I'm curious to ask which punchlines vector delivered to MI cos to someone like me, his use of dysmephism is way too much.

His Mets, similes, wordplay, flow and personals weren't it at all, at all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even MI knows you are joking.

You call yourself a teacher but your students failed in real life/
Your brother was such a gift you wrapped away from the light/

I think a successful man, is one who knows himself/
That thinking is far from you because it's top of the shelf/

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by babmal: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
goodnewscliff:
3 against 1 diss...... Hehehehehehe.... Enof noises from vector nd his fans

Lol...some of you that are MI's fans are dump sha, cos if not most of you won't be saying 3 againts 1. Ask you Judas the Rat, who he was dissing in Martel Cypher 1 and Martell Cypher 2. Dumb fan, for the record this is the trend below

1. Martell Cypher 1: LAMB was released by MI on January 10, 2019.

2. Martell Cypher 1: Purification was released by MI on September 10, 2019.

3. The Purge was released by Vector on September 20, 2019.

4. Tetracycling was released by Vector on September 27, 2019.

5 The Viper was released by MI on October 5, 2019.

6. Judas The Rat was released by Vector on October 11, 2019.

And am sure Vector will still diss MI whether MI responds or not. MI started it, now he wants to run abi. grin

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by hotswagg12: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
khallyberry:

please if you have a Twitter handle, drop it lemme follow you.
I don't have one bro but it's good to let these vector's fan know he is not on the same level with ice prince or Jesse jags.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by hotswagg12: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesse jags, ice prince, brymo were never a failure. They got more hit than vector.
And for the avoidance of doubt please state any vector hit songs here let's compare and contrast with that of the aformentioned artist.

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by goodnewscliff(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
babmal:

Lol...some of you that are MI's fans are dump sha, cos if not most of you won't be saying 3 againts 1. Ask you Judas the Rat, who he was dissing in Martel Cypher 1 and Martell Cypher 2. Dumb fan, for the record this is the trend below

1. Martell Cypher 1: LAMB was released by MI on January 10, 2019.

2. Martell Cypher 1: Purification was released by MI on September 10, 2019.

3. The Purge was released by Vector on September 20, 2019.

4. Tetracycling was released by Vector on September 27, 2019.

5 The Viper was released by MI on October 5, 2019.

6. Judas The Rat was released by Vector on October 11, 2019.

And am sure Vector will still diss MI whether MI responds or not. MI started it, now he wants to run abi. grin
Am not talking about shots....slowpoke... Am reffering to direct disss he goat...... A diss track nd a track containing some shots at someone re different!!! Dumb vector fans re too blind to see this...

6 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by airmark(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
hotswagg12:
Jesse jags, ice prince, brymo were never a failure. They got more hit than vector.
And for the avoidance of doubt please state any vector hit songs here let's compare and contrast with that of the aformentioned artist.

My reply was for the post below, i don't have time to argue about musicians that didn't fulfill their dreams.

joseph1832:
punch lines? [/b]I'm curious to ask which punchlines vector delivered to MI cos to someone like me, his use of dysmephism is way too much.

[b]His Mets, similes, wordplay, flow and personals weren't it at all, at all
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by chocboi78(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
U can diss me all u want I ain't gonna reply.....
Chairman already said it,so game ended long ago

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by chocboi78(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vector fans are funny sha, abaga gave platforms to many artists that are globally recognized than ur viper... Dude doesn't have any album that sold commercially.

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Zedoo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mehn what vector did to MI needs to be studied in schools.... How to let your opponent thinks he has won then bite him hard where it hurts the most...

Damn. MI has nothing reasonable to say. And if you go and listen to those raps that made him "great" he wasn't saying jack but rhyming words. He has a solid rap voice and cadence... Lyrically he cannot be top 10 in naija. He makes music for basic minded people all his lines are nothing below the surface all literal.

Vec really won me over with Judas the rat. I expected to be disappointed but every punch line meant two thing and hit soooo hard.

Mi started running around using choc city handle to tweet and sliding upandan into vec's DM to indirectly beg him

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Flowdada(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Viper Snake don swallow Judas the rat
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by DoctorDree(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Two old men trying to stay alive by disrespecting one another..... undecided[color=#550000][/color]
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by VicM6: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
[color=#990000] two werey
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by TheStarsAlign: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Realhommie:
Nice but i think Jagz is better, that guy is so so underrated..

Hey homie, the road you're bout to tread has no ending. Pls save yourself from yourself. Jesse stepping to Mode is straight suicide. You mosdef don't know anything about rap.

I suggest you just relax and stick to the topic.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Abimbola29(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
vector schooled mi
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

kindly identify the literary devices in the lines you quoted. Thanks.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by onih1997(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bros(MI) don use style pick race cuz boda vector is a no manner, he go use rap lyrics kill him
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
joseph1832:
kindly identify the literary devices in the lines you quoted. Thanks.

Triple entendres and metas, facts landing as punchlines.

airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Plus

Last time i checked Jessy was in Choc boi mansion, but since big brother evicting him is part of the game/

How much did you say again? 20 milli?/
We saw how you wasted 1 milli/

#Wordsmith
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by joseph1832(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

Triple entendres and metas, facts landing as punchlines.

Plus

Last time i checked Jessy was in Choc boi mansion, but since big brother evicting him is part of the game/

How much did you say again? 20 milli?/
We saw how you wasted 1 milli/

#Wordsmith
OMG! I give up on you bro.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lanre should try again!

Ya'll don't get it. It's a win win for M.I
Whether Vector signs an artiste now, continues to diss M.I and whatnot, it all makes M.I right, if he does not, it all still validate what M has said.

Ya'll saying M took a week plus to respond lol rather, he took his time to perfect his response. Put all Vector's disses together, still does not reach The Viper grin

M.I is just catching cruise. From schooling VEC, to trending, to #NoSnake Tour/tshirts lol and all VEC could do is come up with explanations as a response?? mehn.

#NoSnakes grin Let's Pray

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
ornicus:
So does this mean MI was ethered

I like d choice of ur word 'ethered'. It reminds me of 'ether in stilmatic' by Nas where he murdered Jay z lyrically.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by airmark(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
joseph1832:
OMG! I give up on you bro.

Adieu.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by tunary(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who started this
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by olujastro: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
spirul77:
if you have depression, please don't waste your money on any therapist, just download MI abaga's "Yung dzel" the self evaluation of self-worth. that album helped a sister out of depression, it's therapeutic I swear. we don't deserve MI abaga in Nigeria.
Honestly, we don't.
That song taught me that I'm not alone in what ever depressing state I might find myself.

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Realhommie(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Hey homie, the road you're bout to tread has no ending. Pls save yourself from yourself. Jesse stepping to Mode is straight suicide. You mosdef don't know anything about rap.

I suggest you just relax and stick to the topic.
Lol. I get you boss but i actually meant he's better at freestyling, it's effortless with Jagz. I've seen clips and listened to both.

That's just my opinion sha, what do i know
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by EliteDude(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Matured from MI cool

It's obvious Vector wants to use this beef to enter the music scene limelight

MI has said what needs to be said...no point going back and forth with someone who is like a son to him in the game

MI remains king in the rap industry in Nigeria

You may quote me if you have something reasonable to say...Snakes can fvck off

#NoSnakes

angry

Mature minds. I dey trip anytime I see mature comments like this.

Baba...you from which planet abeg?
MatureMinds

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by EliteDude(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
Lanre should try again!

Whether Vector signs an artiste now, continues to diss M.I and whatnot, it all makes M.I right, if he does not, it all still validate what M has said.

Ya'll saying M took a week plus to respond lol rather, he took his time to perfect his response. Put all Vector's disses together, still does not reach The Viper grin

M.I is just catching cruise. From schooling VEC, to trending, to #NoSnake Tour/tshirts lol and all VEC could do is come up with explanations as a response?? mehn.

So you dey this junction toooooo
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by EliteDude(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
Lanre should try again!

Nothing but love for the mature minds in here
#matureminds

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by babmal: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Am not talking about shots....slowpoke... Am reffering to direct disss he goat...... A diss track nd a track containing some shots at someone re different!!! Dumb vector fans re too blind to see this...

Dumb fan of MI sha.......Always bitter when told the truth...Your goat, sorry your rat, who is a teacher, whose students fail in real life has been unfollowing fans since Vector flogged him with uncomfortable truth. Tell him to respond to Jesse's plight even if he doesn't want to respond to Vector anymore. May you not have a non bias sense henceforth......Alaye joor joor joor. grin
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Ryocaj(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
Lanre should try again!

Dumb fan.. ur Chairman don park well n u r here deceiving Urself.. D explanations in firm of punchlines made ur Chairman panic n seek 4 public sympathy.. go check his twitter page n u will know who won d diss.. His punchlines in The Viper were used against him.. Vector turned d tables.. Alaye joor joor joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood / Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Christmas In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.