Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy (33860 Views)

I’m Very Busy, I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore – MI / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Jaqenhghar: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:

Do you even have a life talkless of a career

You better go back to shining of shoes and leave entertainment for the people who understand what it means.
You call this entertainment
[img]https://media./images/fd3a9c2ee0a7c5e7f5f98f3b7fe90ce4/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by spirul77: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jude already said in the viper he ain't replying VEC anymore, this shouldn't be news Abeg, you see that track "the viper" ehhh, that song is like ether, whatever vector put up doesn't matter anymore after that "the viper" and I hope you vector fans are ready to crowdfund for vector's house rent because it will expire by January. #theviper

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
crazygod:
I said it. There is no way MI will reply Vector after that last diss. Vector went all out. He didn't even hide under any literary devices. Spoke his mind and exposed him.
M.I's Viper killed it....nothing to be replied again.
Vector should just play it and put the song on repeat

4 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by goodnewscliff(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
3 against 1 diss...... Hehehehehehe.... Enof noises from vector nd his fans

6 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by spirul77: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
if you have depression, please don't waste your money on any therapist, just download MI abaga's "Yung dzel" the self evaluation of self-worth. that album helped a sister out of depression, it's therapeutic I swear. we don't deserve MI abaga in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
he couldn't compete Wit vector in this fight...I like his spirit. but he shd watch it when he wanna throw tantrums at people who he knows are better in the field than him..Judastherat song gave him out as a failed manager of people. he couldn't manage his bro,Kim,DJ lambo,brymo etc to fame and his finding faults that vec doesn't sign artist.. vector admitted that in the reply and so...

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by chidekings(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
spirul77:
if you have depression, please don't waste your money on any therapist, just download MI abaga's "Yung dzel" the self evaluation of self-worth. that album helped a sister out of depression, it's therapeutic I swear. we don't deserve MI abaga in Nigeria.

Each track was filled with much wisdom

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by richard870(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
ornicus:
So does this mean MI was ethered
Sorta like

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by hotswagg12: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
crazygod:
I said it. There is no way MI will reply Vector after that last diss. Vector went all out. He didn't even hide under any literary devices. Spoke his mind and exposed him.
you never said anything. MI already said it in the viper that vector can go ahead and reply him but he won't respond to it again. End of beef.

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Ovie56(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Either you didn't listen to MI's viper or you chose to be oblivious to the truth, he said that's the only song he'll make, that's he not going to reply anymore, Vector's Rat has nothing to do with it, he's already determined that it'll take only one song.

Vector on the other hand has released 3 song for this beef, all are wack to be honest, you can't listen to it more than once, maybe he'll get it right when he makes a 12 track album dedicated to MI

7 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by seunmsg(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Judas the rat should concede defeat and apologize to Vector. That’s the only way to end this conversation.

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Starz825(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
No matter wat vector was right....aw can MI claims he has the capacity to help vector grow big and large when his brothers Jesse jags and ice prince are no where to be found.....
..... charity begins at home they say undecided

Mi is an hypocrite and gay

*You went to Abuja alot and came back with more money, let's leave the story at that*

4 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by DonBenny77(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who runs from a rap battle grin
Pucci rapper

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Emceesaka: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Irrelevant Musician disturbing the social media, May the Lord Almighty God punish both of you in Jesus name.
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by DonBenny77(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dumb Mi he felt after his BBN performance vector will back out. Weak rapper

Rapper that performs with choreographers

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Emceesaka: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Irrelevant Musician disturbing the social media, May the Lord Almighty God punish both of you in Jesus name. grin grin
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by hotswagg12: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Starz825:
No matter wat vector was right....aw can MI say he wants to help vector grow big and large when his brothers Jesse jags and ice prince are no where to be found.....
..... charity begins at home they say undecided

Mi is an hypocrite
Jesse jags and ice prince are bigger artist than vector will ever dream of. Non of vectors previous albums could compete with Jesse jags. While ice prince gat more hit than vector, not to talk of the fact he is more popular in the Music Industry both locally and internationally than vector. Ice prince has given his platform to other artist while Jesse is CC vice president. Hope u can take that to the bank.

7 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by wabbyland(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:
The Rat don take cover sharply. grin

He doesn't won't the Viper to swallow his fake ass.

MI couldn't withstand the venom of the viper. some of his fans were quick to judge but vector's just started. Judas the rat.

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Femeto: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Senior man. Don't only win the beef win in life M.I.

4 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by FarahAideed: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:
The Rat don take cover sharply. grin

He doesn't won't the Viper to swallow his fake ass.

Was that a diss ? All these Fuji rap lovers sef ... Right from MIs Viper he clearly said he was not going to talk about vector ever again ..is vector even an MC? When we are call MCs in Nigeria vector can't even make top 100 . You Yoruba people just want to turn this to tribalism ...

5 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by FarahAideed: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
kalvoken:
Yes I'm never arguing about MI being bigger than vector in rap industry.

But talking about their diss songs, VECTOR VIPERED MI, his punch lines were really harsh. MI never said anything meaningful in his song.

Lyrically, I declare VIPER the winner. Snake don take cover.

Show one punchline in that crap ...Vector is not even among top 200 MCs in Nigeria abeg ..Jayz wannabe.

4 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
It’s best they both squash their beef and bury the hatchet

Meanwhile , this undisputed below has been doing it way back before these 2 stepped into the rap scene..

If he ain’t the BEST, please tell me who’s BETTER.

Ps: if you don’t have a higher threshold / IQ, please and please don’t bother listening, he doesn’t do nursery rhyme rap.

And if you don’t have data to watch, don’t bother quoting me either ..

Ladies and gentleman, i present to you their FATHER..

And for all those who started listening to rap in 2012, till like yesterday , FYI., this is MODENINE..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnsTsUuNqic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Soul47(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
When it's war, it will be war to the bitter end
If they ever say we lose, I'll start it all over again...

50 Cent_ Hold Up (Animal Ambition)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Starz825(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
hotswagg12:
Jesse jags and ice prince are bigger artist than vector will ever dream of. Non of vectors previous albums could compete with Jesse jags. While ice prince gat more hit than vector, not to talk of the fact he is more popular in the Music Industry both locally and internationally than vector. Ice prince has given his platform to other artist while Jesse is CC vice president. Hope u can take that to the bank.
No be only Cc vice president.....
See talk so ice prince gave his platform to which artist...
Where is ice prince himself today... I no know when ice prince turn legend wey him dey give him platform to another person.....
...I bet you some pple no Even know if ice prince/jesse jags exist.....

How can u compare vector's popularity to that of Jesse jags....ahah.....vector is more popular jare

Abeg only Mi be oga for CC jor....
Na the same Cc spoil brymo career till date

4 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by ArmaniUhuru: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
spirul77:
Jude already said in the viper he ain't replying VEC anymore, this shouldn't be news Abeg, you see that track "the viper" ehhh, that song is like ether, whatever vector put up doesn't matter anymore after that "the viper" and I hope you vector fans are ready to crowdfund for vector's house rent because it will expire by January. #theviper

What was your MI expecting, that Vector will just take a chill pill after hearing the viper diss track?

He should have thought about that before jumping to release the diss track. MI is just running from what he started. Fear fear

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by DesChyko: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
....he was only defending himself....

See people that should just stick to Oliver de Coque grin grin
Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by spirul77: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=ArmaniUhuru post=83077301]

you mean African rapper number 1 is afraid of someone that's not among the top 5 rappers from Yoruba land?

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Hete: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mi is a Fool

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by sucess001(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
A CASE OF 2 OUTDATED ARTISTES TRYING TO REVIVE THEIR DEAD CAREERS WITH STUPIDITY.

The only stupidity I see here is this comment

2 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by DesChyko: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

..Jayz wannabe.
Let's forget for a minute that M.I. openly stole Eminem's 'Daddy-Kid' monologue in his #ThaViper's diss song.

Name a Vector song and A Jay Z song that shows he's mimicing Jay Z style style.
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by ArmaniUhuru: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
hotswagg12:
you never said anything. MI already said it in the viper that vector can go ahead and reply him but he won't respond to it again. End of beef.

What was your MI expecting, that Vector will just take a chill pill after hearing the viper diss track? Mbanu!

If Vector no reply MI now, tomorrow na only una go say na fear make am no reply MI.

Rapper wey dey run from rap battle, that one na rapper?

1 Like

Re: MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy by Jessekd01: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
crazygod:

U're funny. Calling MI where nasty C dey. Abeg let MI just hide where e dey. Nasty C, Casper Nyovest etc are in another league entirely. They don't bring out nursery rhymes like 'anotii' tongue

See what this dude is saying, pls go and search what nasty c say about MI and stop behaving childish like dat so called vector

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Christmas In Style (Photos) / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood / Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.