Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman (8000 Views)

Basketmouth SHOCKING DIVORCE & What His Wife Elsie Said About Marriage, Love & D / I Love D**k Too Much – Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe / “I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by tillaman(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
or ngozi ld grin
you too sabi sir

1 Like

Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by 1shortblackboy: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
there's everything wrong with it grin

Why not ngozi L.D.must they write it in full? grin
undecided
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Greatzeus(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Can't you people see the dick was photoshopped into it,it wasn't the word there before. Lazy youths will jumb on any news to comments without using their God giving brain to reason for a second. angry
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by midolian(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
sinceraconcept:
The children are very foolish, sounds like they're mocking their mother. They should have put it this way "Dick Ngozi Love"
They will still say na dick Ngozi love..grin
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Rochasstatue(f): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Both the family and the printer are stupid and useless.
The level of illiteracy in Igbo land is shameful.
Ndi uchu.

2 Likes

Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
AM LAFFING AND COUGHING! grin grin grin grin
Eddygourdo:
This is truly embarrassing. How could her "omo ale" children allow such desecration of her memory. "Ngozi love dick". What is wrong with people nowadays. No respect what so ever............ I have been laughing since though.... Guess something is also wrong with me.
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by praizblog: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Eddygourdo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
AM LAFFING AND COUGHING! grin grin grin grin
then something is also wrong with you
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Vivyy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Seeing this for the second time today and it is still not funny to me. People are just acting childish as though they are just seeing the word "dick" for the first time or like some saints who doesn't like or never had sex.

Respect the dead na cry
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
RIP to Ngozi love dick grin grin grin
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by Joystark(f): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2019
God forgive me.

This actually made me laugh. cry
To think I bear one of those names embarassed
Re: ''ngozi Love D!ck'' See The Controversial Burial banner photo Of This Late Woman by sonnie10: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
lilbest4:
Her English name is "Love", her husband's name is Dick(Dickson, Frederick etc)
Sorry but Dick is not the short form of Dickson
Dick is the short form of Richard just like Bill is short form of Willams

Remember Richard Nixon? He was also called Dick
Bill Clinton’s real name is William J Clinton

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katy Perry Without Makeup / See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section / Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.