Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day (8020 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels Have Fun With Nkechi Blessing And Alleged Ex Somadina On Set / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by oluwafemme129(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
The beautiful Nollywood actress who just welcomed a newborn baby with her hubby Ned Nwoko could not resist the temptation of visiting her ex-lover Somadina Adinma as he ties the knot with his heartthrob.

Regina Daniels and Somadina Adinma joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood as child actors. Their love chemistry started showing when they grew up into teenagers. Regina Daniels when she as just 16 years old and Somadina Adinma 18 years old were seen floating together on social media and red carpet events, that is when fans discovered that the two teen actor are romantically in love with each other

Unfortunately, Regina Daniels dumbs her ex-boyfriend Somadina Adinma and married Nigerian billionaire Ned Nwoko who is 40 years older than her. During their wedding Regina Daniels was 19 years while Ned Nwoko was 59 years old. They created a lot of controversy in Nigeria because of the huge age differences between the two couples

Even though they are apart, Regina Daniels still throw so much affection on her ex Somadina Adinma most especially during his birthday. During Somadina Adinma 22nd birthday Regina Daniels took to her social media handle to celebrate her ex-boyfriend Somadina Adinma on his birthday with lovely words of affection. Regina Daniels also shared a photo of the actor and accompanied it with a birthday message

On the birthday message she wrote;

“Happy birthday to you soma….. you know I wish you the best in life…. keep soaring High”

The two reportedly dated a while ago, before her marriage to Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko. This comes as no surprise as the two have managed to maintain a friendship despite Regina Daniels’ marital status. Somadina Adinma new bride is from Ivory Coast and she is an international model.

1 Share

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Meatballs(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
grin

Welcome to the Marriage Hood

E no easy atall
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Fuckyoumod: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why a lot of people want everything to come free of charge " free of charge".

Regina though married to an old billionaire, still has a price she would continue to pay as long as Ned is alive.

Youthful touch.... The touch and aura of a young man can never be overemphasized, when compared to a man 40 years older than you are.

Money vs youth is the price she would continue to pay.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by bustykasa(f): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2020
that's cool
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by longetivity(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
mtcheeww
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Oluromantic: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Meatballs:
grin

Welcome to the Marriage Hood

E no easy atall
Bros how e dey go
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Skyfornia(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Somadina is married? Wow! See small boy!! And I'm here still single after looking for wife for many years. My missing rib where are you. I'm ready please.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by uchetom(f): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2020
young love is sweet that is all I can say.congrats Soma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Charmingrascal(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2020
She should allow the young man enjoy his marriage she should not make herself unnecessary distraction to the young man.

The said Soma has moved on no need for all these unnecessary eye service she is doing.

She should stay with her grandfather that she has chosen.

Soma may God bless your home and make you a Billionaire.

9 Likes

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Ajstyles01(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Bahamas95(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2020
She should leave the young man alone and concentrate on her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by careytommy37(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Boy wet wise
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Iceyjayz: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cool..
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by jaytee01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na wa for bloggers oooo......which one be billionaire wife again?
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by doggedfighter(f): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Not even a line about Somadina's wedding. Just telling us all we already know about Regina
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Karlifate: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
But this OP sef, see how you write biography of Regina Daniels ontop say she congratulate Somadina Adinma.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by alternateReality: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rubbish blogger. 1. Somadina is nt 22yrs, should be 25-28yrs. We both finished uni at unizik 2015, i was 23 then, he should be around that. 2. He is gay, nothing like ex gf, More like a friend that's a girl - two girls cant date.
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
alternateReality:
Rubbish blogger. 1. Somadina is nt 22yrs, should be 25-28yrs. We both finished uni at unizik 2015, i was 23 then, he should be around that. 2. He is gay, nothing like ex gf, More like a friend that's a girl - two girls cant date.

How u go come nairaland dey tell us ur level mate for school na gay.

Don't you know how to comport yourself.

Must you spoil a name that took years to build because of likes and shares.

May the creator not allow busybody friends/school mates to tarnish our image.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Esteemval(f): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
alternateReality:

we know Somadina please how many people know you in your vicinity, stop tarnishing people's images, it's their lives
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by fr3do(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Sometimes I wonder why a lot of people want everything to come free of charge " free of charge".

Regina though married to an old billionaire, still has a price she would continue to pay as long as Ned is alive.

Youthful touch.... The touch and aura of a young man can never be overemphasized, when compared to a man 40 years older than you are.

who ask you this one? you just dey shalaye by yourself.
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by LadySarah: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
alternateReality:

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Onyi22(f): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumbs Somadina and got married to a billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do...
Dumb him!! I repeat Dumb his ugly broke ass when u see someone that is far more richer than him and his entire generations.
Don't go for love,love na scam, go for the money

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by wiseone28: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumbs Somadina and got married to a billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do...
Dumb his ugly broke ass when u see someone that is far more richer than him and his entire generations.
Don't go for love, go for the money
like you did?

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Peace081: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
Dumb him!! I repeat Dumb his ugly broke ass when u see someone that is far more richer than him and his entire generations.
Don't go for love,love na scam, go for the money
I'm with you on this, you just said it the way it should be..
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Johnrayban: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2020
OP your topic and the post contradict ..She wished him well on his 22nd birthday but topic says celebrates him on his wedding day.

Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by Came4amod: 5:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Fuckyoumod:

In life u can't live without sacrifices and compromises... unless u don't wanna live ur dreams .. there is a price for everything .. u just need to be willing .. one way or the other ..
Re: Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day by DoubleEngine007: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2020
alternateReality:
Who ask you? You must be gay too.. Birds of a feather undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sunny Okosuns Is Dead / World's Most Beautiful Actress / Shocking Photos Of Celebs Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.