Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder (1079 Views)

Audi A4 Quattro 2001 With Over Heating Problem. / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder / PEUGEOT 307 Over Heating Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder by cbngov01(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2019
I have a nissan pathfinder 2002 model. It has been overheating. When it started yhe water would be steaming and dry up but it was fixed. Yet d temperature on d dash board is still rising with the engine very hot but the water not steaming or drying. Mech has losed the engine 3ce now still no resolution. What can be done...

Need your advixe cos even mech don tire for my car

@gazzuzz autojosh @mods pls help a brother.
Re: Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder by oweniwe(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Google Search Nissan Radiator Bypass

You can search nissparts contacts here in nairaland and ask about it
Re: Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder by TRYGO(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
"...Yet d temperature on d dash board is still rising with the engine very hot but the water not steaming or drying".

Don't you think your statement above is contradictory?

If you had said, the temperature gauge shows the temperature of coolant is at the red-hot mark, without the coolant" boiling " out from the radiator, then I'd say, your car's COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR behind the engine is malfunctioning already.

That sensor is behind the cylinder heads, at the middle rear close to the firewall. Its difficult to access though. If you have small hands, you could accessed it. But if not, you've to once again, removed the intake manifold (that aluminium stuff).

If replacing the sensor still doe not fix this problem, please have your radiator assay checked.

Feel free to contact me on my signature.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
oweniwe:
Google Search Nissan Radiator Bypass
Not applicable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder by autologic: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Go for cooling system diagnostics pressure test.within few minutes ,the root cause will be unearthed

Re: Over Heating Nissan Pathfinder by Mrford(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
autologic:
Go for cooling system diagnostics pressure test.within few minutes ,the root cause will be unearthed

Pls o where did you buy this your kit? If its online can one send me the link. So many of them online, i don't which is good for professional use. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Where I Can Get This? / Is It True That UK Cars Last Longer And Are Better Quality Han Cars From The US / Sold! Clean Mini-bus For Sale. Less Than 3 Months Used. ( See Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.