Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) (45133 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Finnese001:

p-square nko

P-Square is one of the exceptions... Tho, it's still a bit obvious who has the vocal appeal to go the distance.

I sense those guys will reunite in the near future...

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by adaxme(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
NORSYK:
I don't know why I still prefer Faze to 2face
because u are Igbo iPod and and tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

This is normal for most music groups world over... The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits...

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
Destiny's Child (Beyonce)
Public Announcement (R. Kelly)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown) ( Ralph Tresvant )
The Rolling Stones (Mick Jagger)
The Deele (Babyface)
Commodores (Lionel Richie)
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=83067127][/quote]

Ralph more successful than Bobby??! Really??!... How do you figure??!.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Finnese001: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

P-Square is one of the exceptions... Tho, it's still a bit obvious who has the vocal appeal to go the distance.

I sense those guys will reunite in the near future...

lol, I don't see that happening soon bro
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Finnese001:

lol, I don't see that happening soon bro

By the time they finish experimenting with their solo careers, and savings begin to seriously get depleted, sense will return to their thick skulls.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Godbuoy: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2019
undecided

Two of them no get beef before now. Faze na neutral person. He dey fvck with 2baba and blackface. Na only 2baba and blackface get beef. This is not the first time self them fit meet for A.Y 2018 show.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ralph more successful than Bobby??! Really??!... How do you figure??!.

cheesy

Ralph was actually the lead singer and not the Bobby.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
internationalman:

His number is out of reach..

I heard from an inner source he said he was booked for the show first before 2baba came in and swoop it away from him
Haba them send tuface follow am? Make jejely dey put the gist na?
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Born2Breed:

cheesy

Ralph was actually the lead singer and not the Bobby.

Yeah, you are right... But, was he actually more successful than Bobby Solo- Wise??!
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yeah, you are right... But, was he actually more successful than Bobby Solo- Wise??!

"...The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits..."

...but Ralph didn't.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Born2Breed:

"...The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits..."

...but Ralph didn't.

Now, I get... Thanks for clarifying. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by zedman1(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!
Bro, like I once wrote here, let's keep aside emotions and look at this matter critically. I'm not trying to justify copyright infringement. I heard Black face is a talented writer but not all writers are good singers o. According to your assertion, black face would have blown with those songs? Do you know Black face has his own version of "African Queen"? Have you ever heard it? It doesn't really sound like a song that would have made him "blow" o. As a matter of fact he had sang better songs than his own version of African Queen e.g "If you leave" etc. The truth is 2face is a talented singer bro.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by arrestdarrester: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
I kind of like both of them. Na blackface be the black sheep of the trio
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Pathfynder: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2019
post=83063582:

These two sentences above sum up the Story of the Plantation Boys!

TRUE THAT!

Nice compilations Hommie.. but as for new edition, Bobby wasn't d lead singer. It was Ralph Tresvant
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by lanre316: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

This is normal for most music groups world over... The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits...

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown)
The Deele (Babyface)

WOW!
Such a great infotainment
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by mikkyjay(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
adaxme:
because u are Igbo iPod and and tribalistic
I think you are the tribalistic one here, pray tell how did you know he is Igbo and why do you think he is being tribalistic?
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by GEEBITE: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
God bless you for this correction. Although it became exception to his submission. Bobby Brown became the most famous member from NE even though he wasnt the lead vocalist. [quote author=Born2Breed post=83067127][/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by giffty2000: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Good.. let love lead
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by GEEBITE: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Please dont thank him for what he didnt post.He just
cropped from another comment.Btw,I dont think he has the brain to go down the memory lane,his brain is wired only to praise his messiah Buhari.
Pathfynder:

Nice compilations Hommie.. but as for new edition, Bobby wasn't d lead singer. It was Ralph Tresvant
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Luvlyfal(f): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2019
NORSYK:
I don't know why I still prefer Faze to 2face
same here
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Myself2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
internationalman:

His number is out of reach..

I heard from an inner source he said he was booked for the show first before 2baba came in and swoop it away from him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blackface is a loser
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by tsinzu: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
where is that loser called blackface
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Theoarhics: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
The other idiot go come out now and say he take them go court because they didn't call him to come join them perform the song....Black Brain
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by dewiseacre(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plantashun Boiz
- Faze is the most talented!
- 2 face is the luckiest!
- Blackface is the most unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by dfrost: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown)
The Deele (Babyface)

Exceptions:

ABBA
Kool & the Gang
Spice Girls

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by dfrost: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Theoarhics:
The other idiot go come out now and say he take them go court because they didn't call him to come join them perform the song....Black Brain

Lol @ Black Brain cheesy grin ovoko
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83063582:

These two sentences above sum up the Story of the Plantation Boys!

TRUE THAT!
Very true..
You can also add Nsync(Justin Timberlake)
Jackson5 (mj)
St lunatics (Nelly).. D list is endless..

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Revolva(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Baba just de him own ooo

Anyway it would be nicer if the three of them were on dat stage
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by ohem007(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
I thought it was black faze o.....
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by roladex(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!
guy I want u to know that this life is all about destiny. Blackface may sing those songs u mentioned and still not blow.everyting that happens In life has been predestined not matter how or which way it happens.blackface may not b a singer may b he is a pastor who knows.may we not miss our purpose in life

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Fireson: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Brymmo29:

African Queen wasn't written by blackface, it was written by 2pac and was never recorded before he died
Which kind Igbo you dey take ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Reno Omokri: Davido Is Wiser Than All Those Who Gave Him Money / Nollywood Stars At All-White-Party At Sandralia Hotel In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.