Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) (45147 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Waoooh
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by macfish101(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Originality.... I see you Sir
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Faze has a wider vocal range than tuface.

Too bad he didnt blow up more,although he was a threat at some point.

4 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by ecclize: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2019
ecclize:
how i wish every naija artists can be like Tubaba.... boss gat zero Bleep for pettiness.... maturity full em body.... no be audio maturity wey MI dey claim plus vec diss song wey dem fit use answer biology practical question

What i submitted vs what Nairaland post on my behalf...
Mod help change F**k to bleep
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2019
post=83063582:

These two sentences above sum up the Story of the Plantation Boys!

This is normal for most music groups world over... The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits...

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
Destiny's Child (Beyonce)
Public Announcement (R. Kelly)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown)
The Rolling Stones (Mick Jagger)
The Deele (Babyface)
Commodores (Lionel Richie)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!

Tuface is not the reason for blackface's misfortune.
See dude, once you're favoured, you're favoured and nobody can take that away from you .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Anfield247(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Uncle lala, come and hear ooo the prodigal group is coming back again.Uncle lala, come and hear ooo the prodigal group is coming back again.Uncle lala, come and hear ooo the prodigal group is coming back again.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Brymmo29: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
The biggest blemish on 2 face's career is blackface , no matter what people say whenever I remember Plantashun boiz , and how blackface was treated by 2 face, I know that in spite of all this legend , he is forming upandan , dude's a closet snake !
African Queen and let somebody love you, would have at least put blackface on the map ....now dude has almost 8 albums and no one's heard one !!

African Queen wasn't written by blackface, it was written by 2pac and was never recorded before he died
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
and did you know how bad black sheep treated tu face before his fame?
Have u ever asked why he choose faze rather than his country man blackface
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Goldencheese(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Nbotee(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2019
internationalman:

His number is out of reach..

I heard from an inner source he said he was booked for the show first before 2baba came in and swoop it away from him

It doesn't take a soothssyer to know dis is a blatant lie. Booked for show to come and perform what?

Joshmodest:

So 2face was also responsible for Faze's career stagnating as well? Abeg make Una let us hear word. Blackface's style of music and his voice were neva going to last d while. He definitely had writing skills but singing wasn't really his thing. His bitter heart made sure he wouldn't get d recognition he wanted becos no one wants negative energy in their shows

3 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2019
ecclize:

What i submitted vs what Nairaland post on my behalf... Mod help change F**k to bleep shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you new on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Faze will always b ma nigga.God bless u.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by EzekaUdenee: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Time to act maturely

[/s]
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Austineva(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Fingers are not equal...be happy for your folks that are successful and you will be happy and more success will surely come your way too.

More so, the bicycle is for sale....kindly PM, if interested.
how much? grin grin
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by EzekaUdenee: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83063582:

[/s]
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by EzekaUdenee: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
Black face wont like this
[/s]
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by tunary(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
When you have a free mind you'll progress but if ur mind is full of envy hatred and bitterness like black faze and vector it amounts to stagnation and even regression. Free your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Slimpotter(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Faze.. Very simple guy..

He is lyrically endowed.. My tattoo girl..
The guy is good, nice voice, he should also have been on the same level with 2face, but for marketing

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Kingrahmanumar(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
Probably true, a single song can change a musicians career

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by danhans(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:
. Make sure You verify issues well before concluding,how close are You to them them,who told You, Am a close person Just let them be

2 Likes

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by danhans(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
tunary:
When you have a free mind you'll progress but if ur mind is full of envy hatred and bitterness like black faze and vector it amounts to stagnation and even regression. Free your mind
true talk,if God blesses anybody Just wish him well and ask for yours frm that same God that does things in his own time simple. Why must a drowning man be speaking nonsenses grammar
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Oloyedecherry: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Austineva:
how much? grin grin
The location is akobo, ibadan, if we are okay with the location, then we will negotiate the Price.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Austineva(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Oloyedecherry:

The location is akobo, ibadan, if we are okay with the location, then we will negotiate the Price.
Ibandan is too far from my location. Thanks man
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by mavenguru: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2019
kendrick93:
If you need somebody
Somebody wey go hold you tight,all through the night
Say if you need somebody eh
If you need someone like me-

Faze my nigga
incredible, i just found the song HERE
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by shaneroberts26: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Joshmodest:

We are all snakes bro. Even you and 2face has never claimed to be holy. Nobody holy pass.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2019
tillaman:
Black face nko
Who get him number

Blackface is still angry that his remake of African Queen flopped big time

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by tillaman(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2019
SavageResponse:

Blackface is still angry that his remake of African Queen flopped big time
grin why is every one saying that ?? I no bother hear the song cause I knew it was a bittch move
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by dominion001(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Una go halla my name one day oo. Originality. .....

Face my all time man.
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Finnese001: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
post=83063582:

TRUE THAT!
lol
Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by Finnese001: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

This is normal for most music groups world over... The lead singers usually turn out most successful when the group splits...

Typical instances:

B2K (Omarion)
Destiny's Child (Beyonce)
Public Announcement (R. Kelly)
IMX (Marques Houston)
New Edition (Bobby Brown)
The Rolling Stones (Mick Jagger)
The Deele (Babyface)
Commodores (Lionel Richie)

p-square nko

1 Like

Re: 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) by aprilwise(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Faze and black face carriers don fade like made in Aba clothes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.