Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) (80553 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / 25,794 People Killed During Buhari's First Term - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Is she still alive?
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by BeardlessGang: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:
Wow So Buhari lost his first son..

I feel so much pity for him, cry.

God bless this man I just love him so much and I dont know why...

You're not alone bro. It's a club or cult whatever it is. I love him so much

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
BinDean:

You're not alone bro. It's a club or cult whatever it is. I love him so much
I love him too

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

But none of your linage has been able to meet up with his life achievement.... Even with their wealth of wisdom...
Lol
See frustration and miseries...

You wee be alright grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Goldencheese:
Pretty woman. Buhari has always had eyes for beautiful women.

You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by 1x2x3: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
philip0906:

In your small world and mind, you're full of wisdom grin

Come out of that small closed world, and re read what you typed, it's complete gibberish. Looks like tales those hungry motivational speakers would say.

You're only twisting words to confuse yourself

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Toreddo3679(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

But none of your linage has been able to meet up with his life achievement.... Even with their wealth of wisdom...
shut up..
who asked you

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:
Wow So Buhari lost his first son..
I feel so much pity for him, cry.
God bless this man I just love him so much and I dont know why...
You are a yoruba moslem and buhari is a sharia champion.
You love him because you hate christians

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

The poster didn't say he wasn't wise. The poster said he was handsome outside, but not inside, IE wicked.
Cool down.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2019
So, Buhari's genotype is AS OR AC.

NOW WE KNOW

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Fragility6: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Ah my chest
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by thedio(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Best9000:
let me make this submission here

The next news will be the death of Aisha Buhari.
It will come in the form of an accident but a planned accident and then Yusuf will now blast out every truth that is to be known

Just my thoughts though
Too much of Indian filmsm is affecting ur sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by smartolala(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2019
But late Hajiya safinatu died unhappy,Mr president divorced and completely abandoned her because she seek financial help from the military authority when he was in detention

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Outreachms:

An average Fulani woman is beautiful....like beautiful and beautiful
damn she’s gorgeous! You are very correct
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You are a yoruba moslem and buhari is a sharia champion.

You love him because you hate christians
So what? Same way you love Wike because he's a Christian state champion, mosque demolitionist & islamophobe...everybody is a modaf*kng hypocrite o.

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Urchman200: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

quick to insult at all times even when is obvious he making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Urchman200: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
seguno2:

Please what has he achieved in terms of impact on the people, starting with Daura his hometown.
How many schools, factories, research centres are there and what breakthroughs
are they known for
don't mind the idiot's maybe achievement to him is been in leadership not what have done with it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Kingininge(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2019
oyinda1599:
And slim
I am also slim
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Good times, when your ethnicity or religion doesn’t matter, what happened to Nigeria �� *shakes head and leave thread
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by tot(f): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Buhari is not a Christian
that rule is only for u
He is entitled to FOUR BEAUTIFUL LADIES especially with his financial status and physical strength each of them will lack nothing

Lmao cheesy Physical strength indeed.

Population control needs to start asap, instead of breeding children all over the place in the name of marrying FOUR wives. Nonsense.
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
smartolala:
But late Hajiya safinatu died unhappy,Mr president divorced and completely abandoned her because she seek financial help from the military authority when he was in detention

Most men would be unhappy if you sought favours from outsiders while they were in prison

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by tot(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Yet, you can't spell LINEAGE correctly, mr defender.
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by smartolala(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Most men would be unhappy if you sought favours from outsiders while they were in prison
But she was lacking and may thought that the military is her husband constituency ...hence seeking help from there

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2019
smartolala:
But she was lacking and may thought that the military is her husband constituency ...hence seeking help from there

Yeah, but most men would be insulted by somebody going to take money outside without their permission.. i dont really think its grounds for divorce though...

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by madenigga(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2019
ornicus:
You forgot to add how safinatu was collecting money from ibb when Buhari was in prison

That was why Buhari divorced her

Oya, alfa males this is a proper case for you.

Let's watch the struggle.

Useless dictator vs dump her disloyal arse
For Buhari to divorce her for collecting money from Ibb, this alone shows u how incorruptible Buhari is
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by waveskaaya(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
you guys are always here fighting for people.why can't you just shut up?
Gforce2015:

1 Like

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by lebron7(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Paedophile president lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Best9000(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
thedio:
Too much of Indian filmsm is affecting ur sense of reasoning

Ok thank you
Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Oya what are his achievements?
Coup plotting or entering the army based on referral?
You're just shallow

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) by Nice365: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.