Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80530 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Waspapping is raving against his arewa brothers for betraying Atiku .

He is so so angry right now

In all of this , the 95% of the Yorubas voted there own son, 90% of the Igbos also voted there own , but look at how some of these Hausa/Fulani people are busy sharing votes with others. I’m fuming.
https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1629732336676872194?t=1sv3u-1OCrwwXb8_gDj6Ow&s=19

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Pierced(f): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2023
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.

330 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Abfinest007(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
He shock am.sarki was forming lord for obidient . jungle don mature stay tuned

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the North........

Why?
Is it only igbos that are voting?
What about other minor Christian tribes In the North?
What about the binis, Efiks, ijaws that are voting?

Why do you pity the igbos in the East?

678 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2023
The tribes in this contraption called NG have no business being together.

The experience at the polls yesterday confirmed this .

423 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by tsephanyah(f): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku is sharing Yoruba votes with tinubu though

To all the urchins quoting me Lagos is not the only Yoruba state.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

oh shut up please

You should pity yourself first before pitying people better than you

617 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by APCnaPDP: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Tinubu hasn’t even won, you are planning on punishing people. We need a president that will win and bring everyone together and we can have a country again.

570 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by SpatialKing(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Nothing will happen

Buhari did worst

The South East survived

You can't bully the south east to vote for someone that is incomplete

518 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by madapcmod: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Shut up bigot!

God will not allow your bigot and hateful Balablu near Aso rock. Buhari did his worst, we didn't bulge. Na Hausa people suffer pass under Buhari.

Go drink sniper

384 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Pierced(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:

I hope he wins.

What is going on in Delta?

I know Atiku won Osun...... Adeleke tried.

I am scared but my prayers are for him to win.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sirchim(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
If Obi can't have it, then let Atiku have it, to show BAT isn't smart at his age. Instead make POWER remain North.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by RZArecta(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

is it your shege ? Please mind your business

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by goodnessme1(f): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

You dey pity Igbos you hate so much?

What a pity!!!

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Tonylyte(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Pity yourself first, betrayal! On a level playing ground down south, were u supposed to choose a sick man over a well
being? Quit emotional blackmail, u first drew the lines of tribal divisiveness. There was never any good reasons to vote Tinubu apart from doing so on the altar chauvinism and tribalism.

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:

Kwankwaso is a goal 🤣

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Luckysbab: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

Why?
Is it only igbos that are voting?
What about other minor Christian tribes In the North?

Why do you pity the igbos in the North?

It's only Igbos that have been displaying their open hatred all over the place.

Every area/region are allowed to have their choice. You just don't have to be foolish and demeaning about it.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Tinubu hasn’t even won, you are planning on punishing people. We need a president that will win and bring everyone together and we can have a country again.

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Babaken(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

first pity yourself because no matter how bad the country will be Igbos go Dey alright.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Babaken:
first pity yourself because no matter how bad the country will be Igbos no Igbos go Dey alright.

🤔

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

Every area/region are allowed to have their choice. You just don't have to be foolish and demeaning about it.

Those people are just bad, sectional.

All about themselves.
They want everything to revolve around them.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by APCnaPDP: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

So, a Yoruba man can say Emi lokan (it is my turn) and it is okay but another tribe can’t ? You better purge hate from your heart, it is not worth it.

For your information, I support Atiku and like I promised, I ensured Tinubu didn’t get up to 5 votes in my PU. If others decide to renew the failure of APC, then that’s their problem. Have a good day.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Angel55555(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Dey play

9 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

You are incurably stupid.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by candygist: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2023
topcatking:
The tribes in this contraption called NG have no business being together.

The experience at the polls yesterday confirmed this .

Una done start. Result is not yet out you are already starting biara or nothing. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

Here comes another demented fool..
In what way are the igbos displaying their hatred exactly ?

Your tunnelled vision tribalistic mindset towards the igbos will be your undoing..
You ignore other banal insults labeled to the igbos, but when they react you accuse them of been hateful.

Every region had their candidates,which many igbo are voting for them.

When igbos voted for Obj, yaradua, Goodluck they where not tagged hateful.
But when an igbo candidate EMERGES, All hell breaks loose..

I challenge you show me where igbos have been displaying their hated and I'll show you the same from other tribes.

Bloody hypocrite.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:

Your sarki is using a wrong analysis grin grin is he just plain stupid, playing mind games or clever by half undecided

Which 95% voted for Tinubu grin grin grin

Moreover the result is showing that Kwankwaso was "voted for" in the north

So this mind playing game will not work!

APC is not even part of the discussion!!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Thunder from Sango will scatter that your belle

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ComrdDRS1: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Labour Party just dash us to APC government again..... another 8 years...... Watch and see...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Derrickfoster1: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Shatap and wail in peace

Who you dey Maja ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

So, a Yoruba man can say Emi lokan (it is my turn) and it is okay but another tribe can’t ? You better purge hate from your heart, it is not worth it.

For your information, I support Atiku and like I promised, I ensured Tinubu didn’t get up to 5 votes in my PU. If others decide to renew the failure of APC, then that’s their problem. Have a good day.

If peter Obi said a similar thing in Igbo, I would not object.

"My" is a first person singular (I stand corrected) as opposed to "Our" which is the whole tribe.

9 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Derrickfoster1: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
ComrdDRS1:
Labour Party just dash us to APC government again..... another 8 years......
Watch and see...

Fulani no fit rule Nigeria again be it Bola or obi I dey Gidigba

Now cry to the desert

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.