Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Is The Shari'ah That Allah Commanded? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Shari'ah That Allah Commanded? (255 Views)

Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / Proof That Ibraheem (Abraham) Was Commanded To Sacrifice Isaac And Not Ismael / A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Shari'ah That Allah Commanded? by Amoto94(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2019
All praises and thanks belong to Allah. I bear witness that there no deity worthy of worship except Allah Alone with no partner and he begets not nor was he begotten.

And I bear witness that our master and Prophet Muhammad is His slave and final messenger.

May peace and blessings be upon him, his household, companions and those who follow him in truth up until the day of reckoning.

To proceed, the Shari'ah that Allah commanded to be the only way of for Judgement is Hanafiyyah, the religion of Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham) (peace be upon him).

Allah said, " Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam." {Qur'an 3:19}

Allah said, " Do they seek other than the religion of Allah (the true Islamic Monotheism- worshipping none but Allah alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, And to Him shall they all be returned. " {Qur'an 2:83}

Allah said, " And whoever seek a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers." {Qur'an 3:85}

Allah said, " And who turns away from the religion of Ibraheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? {Qur'an 2:130}

Allah said, " Or have they partners with Allah (false gods) who have instituted for them a religion which Allah has not ordained? " {Qur'an 42:21}
There are many verses to the same effect.

Taken from: The Sunnah's Outspread Flags of The Belief of The Safe Supported Group By Shaykh Hafiz bin Ahmad al-Hakami (Rahimahullah)
Re: What Is The Shari'ah That Allah Commanded? by budaatum: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
You've failed to state what Allah commanded, which is "Do Allah's Will", which I would claim is the following:

"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' and 'Love your neighbors and your enemies even moreso.'"

Those who do not do this are most definitely worshipping shaitan, in my opinion.

What's your's?

(1) (Reply)

Innovations Of The Factionists / Osun Grand Imaam, Alfas, Sheikh Animasahun Suspends Jum’at Prayers Till Further / FRIDAY, Common Mistakes Made On Friday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.