Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies (2596 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by soluwunmi(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2010
yeah, WTF wt kind of TST is dat,, dt sounds more like crap when did washn pataki/panties bcom a test for love, i hope dis is a plot for a novel if not why should be the 1 to test u 1st?,, a simple way 2 resolv dis would b 4 u 2 ax her 2 pass ur own tst first, sinc u are d man in d relationship remembr shes ur girlfriend not ur fiancee yet,, ur test should be worrisome or mind bothering too,, like e.g look for very good cow shit or dung ,, package it very well and ax her 2 chew it 4 u 4 love,i.e if she loves u dat much, afterall her test is crap 2,
N, if she passes ur test sha, u 2 mst wash her panties without hiding anywhere and well u hv 2 giv a testimony here also, so dt we can learn too.
remembr d cowshit thing is jst a terrible e.g ,, tink of ur own, cheers
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by ShyOne(f): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2010
First of All:

There are things hanging out in panties that a REAL WOMAN isn't going to want her man to see.

OK?

I wouldn't dare hand the love of my life my used thongs and g-strings and ask him or tell him to wash them. I WOULDN'T DARE. I love him too much and I would be humiliated for him to even see them.

Replace her immediately because she is going to replace you. I want a strong black man. That isn't even sexy. I don't want to see my man washing my feminine items. And he definitely wouldn't ever see the used ones.

The only panties he would ever see would be fresh, new, pretty. What have you done? Does she suspect that you are cheating on her and she is testing your love for her? If she is testing you this is a piss poor way of doing it.
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by sexylogan(m): 3:48am On Nov 08, 2010
@ Poster;
Wonders will never end. Tell her to get pack her stuf and find sumother douchebag to wash her dirty undies.
If she has gotten another guy she shud just say so. Or maybe one of her silly girlfriends is having her undies
washed by sum guy and she now sees it as a sign of love. Nonsense. angry
Shy-One:

First of All:

There are things hanging out in panties that a REAL WOMAN isn't going to want her man to see.

OK?

I wouldn't dare hand the love of my life my used thongs and g-strings and ask him or tell him to wash them. I WOULDN'T DARE. I love him too much and I would be humiliated for him to even see them.

Replace her immediately because she is going to replace you. I want a strong black man. That isn't even sexy. I don't want to see my man washing my feminine items. And he definitely wouldn't ever see the used ones.

The only panties he would ever see would be fresh, new, pretty. What have you done? Does she suspect that you are cheating on her and she is testing your love for her? If she is testing you this is a piss poor way of doing it.
^^^See my definition of a correct chic! smiley
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by phemmy88(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2010
've u heard "heartrobber" a song by kaha ft 2face.
"If na to wash ur pata i go do am, as long as say he no get otutu"

honestly, if it's me I'll definately accept it and u know wat? am gonna wet the filthy piece of sh¡t with kerosene and get it burnt. Damn!! no reasonable lady will wanna do that ish!
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 08, 2010
If you wash it, you might as well hand your balls over to her on a silver platter, sauteed with mushrooms and glazed with olive oil. Of course you would also have to be a good b!tch and run and get her cold drinking water in a clean glass to help her make it go down well. . . all while leaving a floor-trail of gonad-blood from the kitchen.

[s]I know it sounds like I'm over-exxagerating, but it's really that bad if you do it.[/s]
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by akwaowoudo(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2010
Wash what? _latex from rubber tree. Never!
I know that a male organ works in dampy- microbial- area; i eat with my hands. I can't . . ., let her go!
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by akwaowoudo(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2010
Wash what? _latex from rubber tree. Never!
I know that a male organ works in dampy- microbial- area; i eat with my hands. I can't . . ., let her go!
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by adagz01(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2010
Some girls of nowdays na wow,just tryn to pull down a man high ego.

To me its automatic dumping for her
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by Ikedonn(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2010
@ poster
Why don't you make money first before going into any relationship?i believe if you are a  man enough ,this girl will not even order you around let alone openning her mouth asking you to wash her undies.Please dump her a$$ immediately .Shi.t. angry sad sad sad sad
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by jeffman(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2010
call me african. call me villager.

but for my girlfriend to tell me in a non-joking tone that i should wash her undies already means i have lost respect in her sight.

it is totally unacceptable.
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by kpolli(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2010
did she provide the detergent
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by koolchicco: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2011
kpolli:

did she provide the detergent

Hehehe, She prolly provided those white-soda-bar-soaps. U fear question nah! grin
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by omosedollar(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2017
kasmail:
I don't know what really came over my girlfriend this weekend and she has never acted this way. She woke up and gather all her used undies for me to wash and she continue saying if i refuse that means i didnt love her. Is this love test or excuse to leave me? And i really love her,she is all i have

Someone took her to Do Jazz on you and In her Mind she's trying it out. For you to Question it , its not working. Seat her down and tell her that your pastor told you that She's been attacking you Spiritual and you are leaving before she kills you. If she loves you and afraid you will leave, she will beg and let you know its only Love stuff.
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by Hygizee(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Wislet:
don't wash the undies. if she leaves you because of that, then good riddance. at least she'll know u're a man. if she wanted u to do it for love, she would have asked nicely and maybe tried to coax u, and maybe u would have. but if u still refused, it wouldn't have been a big deal to her. i repeat, don't wash them. if she was joking, at least she'll know u're not the type to be manipulated. but if u do and eventually end up marrying her, don't be surprised to be manipulated even for u to put food in your stomach or sleep in your house.

U nailed it.
Re: She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies by uk10(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
this are some of the reasons that discourage me to date ,i will just make my money and eat it alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Apology To Every Man Out There / I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women / 8 Ladies To Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.