Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Open Heaven 12 October 2019- Foundational Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven 12 October 2019- Foundational Problems (261 Views)

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the Rccg October 2019 Thanksgiving�� Service / The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 12 October 2019- Foundational Problems by 247NAIJAupdates: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Topic: Foundational Problems (Open Heaven 12 October 2019)

Memorise: So Solomon thrust out Abiathar from being priest unto the LORD; that he might fulfil the word of the LORD, which he spake concerning the house of Eli in Shiloh. – 1 Kings 2:27

Read: 2 Kings 2:19-22 (KJV)

19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren.

20 And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him.

21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.

22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

Bible in One Year: 1 Chronicles 28-29, Revelation 7

Open Heaven 12 October 2019 Saturday MESSAGE:

There are foundational problems which have the capacity of hindering the progress of a person’s life. Some people ignorantly struggle with such problems and are unable to overcome them until they die. This will read more here https://247naijanews.com/2019/10/12/open-heaven-12-october-2019-foundational-problems/

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Working On Another Person's L / Volunteers Needed !! A Call On Good Hearted Nigerians ! / Why Christians Commits Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.