Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn (21603 Views)

NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages / Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by gonkin(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
How much is the plane?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Racoon(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83079547:
The same amount Jonathan and his fellow criminals spent on just 'cutleries' some years ago
.Just on spoons and forks and napkins food exclusive!They looted our country blind!There was a country!
[/s]Maina and others are doing their own but Buhari promised change and ended up manifesting the worst form of brazen corruption ever seen in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by ArinzeAnthony03: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
We are finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by spafu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079579:

Hypocrite of the highest order!
So you have started calling people by your name?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by alsudaes1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
It is well
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Ooye12: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buhari citizens of Air , Fly lo joro
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by arrestdarrester: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
How much is one brand new one? I'm just asking Ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Whobedatte(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Chai embarassed
same man I thought would bring the country to eldorado.
Same man I campaigned for on twitter even before 2015.
What have this man be able to do differently from his predecessors?
Mortality rate is still high, kidnapping, crime rate, Terrorism and other vices are still escalating after four years?
What a monumental debacle!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by FuckThaMod: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83079547:
The same amount Jonathan and his fellow criminals spent on just 'cutleries' some years ago.
Just on spoons and forks and napkins......food exclusive!

They looted our country blind!
There was a country!
[/s]
And that justifies Buhari looting his own?... I wonder what your brain is made up of. Somebody in your family must have done something terribly wrong for you to be like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Turantula(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
mosho2good:
NAIJA OF OLD I MISS YOU OO!������
1. I miss d days when we went to school, lined up & D headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms, U Remember na?? ���
2. D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced coloured water tied in nylon we called it “lolly”���
3. D days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit.��
4. D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbon, Edet lives in Calabar.���
5. Chei, i remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
6. The days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief
7. D days of mama & papa play
8. The days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change U̅r style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau?
9. Those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy’s hanger as d steering
10. Those days when rubber band was stock exchange.
11. The days when voltron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoon.
12. D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by1:30pm
13. Those days when we say ‘leke leke give me white finger’
14. Those days when eleganza pen was d best
15. D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out
16. D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm
17. D days wen basket sandals, simbi nd Bata sandals were d best
18. D Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs.
NOTE: If you didn't experience any of the above, then you should be calling me sir. I'm not your mate. ..
I agree with #10 rubber band was really a hard currency, but I always preferred bic to eleganza. Will never forget my Curtina shoes/sandals though. Iceman, spiderman was bliss
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Bukden16(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's necessary considering the new first lady.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Notatribalist(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:
The same amount Jonathan and his fellow criminals spent on just 'cutleries' some years ago.

There was a country!
and we voted Buhari in to continue the looting right?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by adontcare(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
This buhari is very corrupt. He borrow money up and down. No visible progress in his tenure. He is just embezzling money anyhow. It is well with Nigerians. No leader past or present want the good and growth of this country. I wonder when dis nonsense will end

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by xelly: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
The same Buhari that called for GEJ head then?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
The PAF will also refund N 1 .22 bn to Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria for asset acquisition.

The asset acquired is not stated in the budget details

We don enter one chance. #1.22bn and no details?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Orjioorji(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ah! Mo rogo! This man will finish this country. shocked[/quote] hahahaha we just begun season 2 we have not gone any where.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Blessgod30: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wasteful leaders. God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Tobinrobin(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
1.5 billion For Jet upgrade in the poorest country in the world? Deep sigh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by FuckThaMod: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's obvious baba like the finest things of life and that's why he fought hard to be President, not to put the country in order but to chop life. New wife, new jet grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by livebyday(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83079547:

There was a country!
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Notatribalist:
and we voted Buhari in to continue the looting right?
You and who voted Buhari in?
Number one Characteristics of a wailer : LYING!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Risingblue008(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
mosho2good:
1. I miss d days when we went to school, lined up & D headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms, U Remember na?? ���
2. D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced coloured water tied in nylon we called it “lolly”���
4. D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbon, Edet lives in Calabar.���
5. Chei, i remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
8. The days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change U̅r style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau?
9. Those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy’s hanger as d steering
11. The days when voltron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoon.
12. D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by1:30pm
15. D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out
16. D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm
NOTE: If you didn't experience any of the above, then you should be calling me sir. I'm not your mate. ..
Gone r those days,things changed bro,yes things really changed, I miss then
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
arrestdarrester:
How much is one brand new one? I'm just asking Ooo

They didn't buy airforce one, it was custom built for the President. Besides buy a simple passenger plane can go as high as 100m dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by peeps4u: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!

So, because they are looting billions using different items, it is not corruption?
Do you know how much was wasted/looted on NigerianAir?

I don't know how much you guys earn to be defending looters all day long like this

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by decasey(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!
guy u no get brain at all. Very childish.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Christmasdon(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
hardship to a common & average man. And they will tell us nigerian youths are lazy. Tell me why we should kill a thief when one is caught.
GOD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Psalm2423(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
mosho2good:

Common kwayet joor. Which day power rangers come out for here?
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by decasey(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
peeps4u:

So, because they are looting billions using different items, it is not corruption?
Do you know how much was wasted/looted on NigerianAir?

I don't know how much you guys earn to be defending looters all day long like this
I just tire 4 d guy, very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tobinrobin:
1.5 billion For Jet upgrade in the poorest country in the world? Deep sigh

That's just about 4m dollars its actually cheap
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by seanjy4konji: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
If them like let them buy Saudi Arabia.

I only weep for people who come here to defend thwehm and don't have five thousand Maura in their bank account.

Fighting corruption indeed..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by martowskin1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Avedonn:

I think you are enjoying the negative attention some nairalanders are giving you.

Perhaps you see it as some sort of popularity or something. Which is why you are always fast to type rubbish whenever misgivings of the inept administration is highlighted.

Being a politician supporter is not madness. As a die hard Buhari supporter you claimed to be, sometimes you need to point out their mistakes to make them better.

I can remember vividly when APC and Buhari promised Nigerians that he'll convert the presidential fleet aircraft to national carrier in 2014. But now he's doing all the opposite of what he promised.

U just wasted ur time quoting an idiot without sense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by isahsalee: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
1.5bn for total overhauling of presidential aircrafts fleet maintenance. Under budgeted in my opinion, not enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date / Daniel, Amosun’s Cold War Ruins Multimillion Gateway Hotel Ota / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.