Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn (21605 Views)

NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages / Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by EzekaUdenee: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83079547:
The same amount Jonathan and his fellow criminals spent on just 'cutleries' some years ago.
Just on spoons and forks and napkins......food exclusive!

They looted our country blind!
There was a country!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by EzekaUdenee: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83079579:

Hypocrite of the highest order!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Annie939(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buhari is worse than Jonathan and Obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by fuckpro: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
mosho2good:
NAIJA OF OLD I MISS YOU OO!������
1. I miss d days when we went to school, lined up & D headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms, U Remember na?? ���
2. D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced coloured water tied in nylon we called it “lolly”���
3. D days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit.��
4. D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbon, Edet lives in Calabar.���
5. Chei, i remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
6. The days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief
7. D days of mama & papa play
8. The days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change U̅r style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau?
9. Those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy’s hanger as d steering
10. Those days when rubber band was stock exchange.
11. The days when voltron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoon.
12. D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by1:30pm
13. Those days when we say ‘leke leke give me white finger’
14. Those days when eleganza pen was d best
15. D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out
16. D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm
17. D days wen basket sandals, simbi nd Bata sandals were d best
18. D Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs.
NOTE: If you didn't experience any of the above, then you should be calling me sir. I'm not your mate. ..
45-50 years I salute you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Racoon:

shocked Chai! Triple the amount his nephew-Ahmed Sirika used to perpetuate the Air Nigeria logo scam last year in the name of launching a national carrier.

Meanwhile, Mr.President is yet to convert most of the aircrafts in the presidential fleet into the proposed national carrier as promised in 2014. This government runs the worst corruption ever seen in this histroy of Nigeria.
consultancy for establishment of national carrier ” will gulp N 304 m .
How many times will sirika pay for consultancy? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:
The same amount Jonathan and his fellow criminals spent on just 'cutleries' some years ago.

There was a country!
So because Jonathan frittered that sum, Buhari has to do same right?
If I swear for you eehn??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Adebowale89(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
mosho2good:
1. I miss d days when we went to school, lined up & D headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms, U Remember na?? ���
2. D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced coloured water tied in nylon we called it “lolly”���
4. D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbon, Edet lives in Calabar.���
5. Chei, i remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
8. The days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change U̅r style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau?
9. Those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy’s hanger as d steering
11. The days when voltron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoon.
12. D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by1:30pm
15. D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out
16. D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm
NOTE: If you didn't experience any of the above, then you should be calling me sir. I'm not your mate. ..

I missed my childhood age. these new kids are really lacking behind in all these enjoyment

I remembered the era of johnny bravo cartoon

@the topic, Buhari is just one man you can't entrust with your money and sleep with your two eyes. his argument that Abacha didn't steal a dime shows he's guilty of allegation levelled against him in IBB govt

buhari is a corporate scammer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Conceptman:
Only the president alone ? The figures that 98.9 percent of Nigerians will never have in their lifetime, alot is happening in that Aso rock
am sure you're included
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by BOBAN2710: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

That BBJ is not rickety !!!!! They want to spend 750 million to install WiFi and Live TV on the the BBJ. ..you don't have sense
supporter of siphoning plc of nigeria' i know a mad man will come and defend there former president whos wife got millions of dollars in different banks.
una no dey shame?
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by BOBAN2710: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
RTSC:
It would be one of the greatest injustice to Nigeria if buhari escapes prison after his tenure.

Turned Nigeria into the poverty capital of the world, flout the constitution with reckless abandon, perpetuate unimaginable corrupt practices and enthrone nepotism and bigotry as national policy.

We elected one of the poorest quality of Nigerians alive as president.
anoda mad man on the loose.
ur ogogoro master andwife no go prison.
so na our incorruptible president go go prison.
bomb dey ur brain?
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
TONYE001:

Chief, let me just make a quick response to this your submission.

We should be concerned about Nigeria, our Nigeria. This country isn't owned by Obasanjo, Jonathan or Buhari. This country is ours, yours and mine and others'.

Stop bringing up the evils of past administration to justify what we get daily from this administration.

Jonathan and co, our leaders, all of them, are siphoning the wealth of the nation for their personal gains. This country is in shambles. These guys have all failed us. No one should stand forward to defend these guys. They are responsible for the situation we've found ourselves in today. Come on.

We must begin to tell ourselves the truth. This administration reeks of corruption, every shade of it. The last one wasn't better. Neither was the previous. It's more like, they are just passing the baton to themselves. The elite wants to remain elite at the expense of the common man.

But on truth, we can't just blame the leaders alone. We too are responsible for this. Weren't the leaders common Nigerians like us before they ascended to power? We are our own problem. Most of us do worse in our various places of work. Just look at the degree of corruption in the civil service. Some ask for money before signing documents they are paid (salary) to sign. Some ask for money/sex for grades. We hate ourselves. How many times have we read in the news of one neighbour killing the other? Or of a son killing his father? We lie against each other. In fact, we do unspeakable things against each other.

The Nigerian case is a horrible one.

Good evening.
Bookmarked for posterity sake.
We love mature response like this.
We agreed with you to a certain degree.

Nice to meet you Chief Tonye.
Good evening.

Modify:

When we say wailers, Children of hate and perdition,
We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria, like this man we replied his quote above.
You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Krafty006: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
FactBoyz:
If that 1.5b was shared amongst 1000 Nigerian Enterpreneurs who are started, they will get 1.5 million naira each and use it to create jobs..

If that 1.5b was invested in high quality shoe manufacturing business, it will employ thousands..

1.5 billion is enough to build standard houses for income earners..

However, our leaders are just plainly clueless and without ideas..

If you can leave the country, please do.. you will definitely weep for your country when you visit Europe or North America.
shoes biz , local man can relate

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by nedekid: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!
Na wah for you. So if Jonathan spent does it mean your "sweet daddy" should spend more on flivorities?
Its as if you wount release without mentioning Jonathan and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by solodun: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
If someone is a politician supporter shouldn't become madness. Being a diehard Buhari supporter you claimed to be, sometimes you need to point out their mistakes to make them better. Yes that's what suppose to play out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by rimijoshua(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
i pity Nigerians...we 're back to abacha days....we 're doomed.
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83083423:

Good evening.
You should be ashamed of yourself
So it's until someone talks to you like dis before you receive sense.
Sold out mofo!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by sirjoe1124(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!
All I can say is that you've either lost your thinking faculty or you've lost all your abilities to comprehend. What has spending 1.5bn on PAF upgrade to do with PDPs looting. Please get a life, this incessant stupidity won't make things better. Open your eyes to reality, this government has lost touch with reality and is completely clueless but you won't see that, your greed and selfishness only push you to appreciating their ineptitude and incompetence for a paltry sum of 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by citruslimited(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
That's the next level we are into !

A level of hidden corrupt practices !

Congratulation to Nigeria.
In deed you got a president who is ruling you well !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by TONYE001(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83083423:

Good evening.

Nice to meet you brother.
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Saintp:

It seems you are new to nairaland otherwise you wouldn't have quoted the idiot. Every reasonable person here knows the idiot has no conscience and avoid him like a leper. My advice is that next time don't waste your time for idiots like that, it's of no use.
And worst part is if you criticize the idiot he will ban you. I am just coming out of a 2 week jail ban thanks to that vulture dead meat suya seller.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
mosho2good:

IT WAS STILL A SH*THOLE THEN
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by slimghost(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!

Animals like this are why people don't take Nairaland serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by ronyman(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lol! They wanna procure more ammo. And loit the rest. 9ja is dead. A poor man steals a few hundred bucks and is killed. They steal billions and go scotfree. And some youths keep eulogizing them... I weep
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by kalvoken(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!

I curse the day you registered in nairaland.

Ijiotu

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Reference(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
All the resources stolen under previous goverments is today legally appropriated by a rubber stamp Legislature. That is why with all the recoveries, revenue drives, increased taxation, sky high borrowing, the standard of humanity continues to tank in Nigeria.

The watch word of this administration is simple, "...if we can't steal it we just budget it and take it anyway...'

In theory they are not corrupt but in reality the treasury remains empty.

Folks, this is the next level... Legalised brigandage and it starts by controlling the other 2 stools of power, the Legislature and the Judiciary.

Folks, whether it is stolen or it is wasted the effects remain the same...wide spread poverty..
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by EzekaUdenee: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83083423:

Good evening.
[/s]
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by vertueptime: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83079547:

There was a country!

So hes competing with gej on looting us blind too
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you were among the fools who voted for Buhari for his second term, and you are here abusing/cursing Buhari, na Songo go fire una.

awón weyrey.
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by inyenejo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Most corrupt President of all time
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Trueyarn(m): 12:31am On Oct 13, 2019
We are just 200million people by population, oga give each citizen 5million naira each and you name will forever be written in gold. That would be around 1billion naira, that's even smaller than what you intend to use on that irrelevant project.
Re: Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2019
FactBoyz:
If that

If you can leave the country, please do.. you will definitely weep for your country when you visit Europe or North America.
u dont even need to go dat far grin for u to know dat naija is failing.if u reach common ghana thats when ur tears for nigeria will start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.