Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? (244 Views)

I'm So Insecure About My Size? / Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? by vennitta: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
https://ianthon.com/girls-what-is-something-guys-shouldnt-feel-insecure-about/

Men may not show their emotions outwardly the way women do, but they’re not heartless. In fact, they are full of emotions. They also feel insecure about themselves, and they, too, need a constant supply of morale-boosters.

So, here are the things guys shouldn’t feel insecure about according to girls and if you don’t agree or agree with some or all of these things, let me know in the comments

Read more: https://ianthon.com/girls-what-is-something-guys-shouldnt-feel-insecure-about/
Re: Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Read here... angry

[b]Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? ����

In today’s article I want to talk to you about things girls said guys shouldn’t feel insecure about and as such make you feel alright around your woman should you have any of the following;

Men may not show their emotions outwardly the way women do, but they’re not heartless. In fact, they are full of emotions. They also feel insecure about themselves, and they, too, need a constant supply of morale-boosters.

So, here are the things guys shouldn’t feel insecure about according to girls and if you don’t agree or agree with some or all of these things, let me know in the comments

Share with your friends too to hear their opinions

junglerats

If they can’t grow a beard or if they’re balding young, it’s fine, don’t feel insecure about it�‍♂️
WolfsWife

Telling us when we’ve hurt their feelings��
I’m so much more receptive if I think I’ve hurt my husband than I am when he just gets defensive/aggressive

TheSealySeal

Having emotions.
Hey, it is OK to have to emotions as a guy

inksmudgedhands

That you like things that are deemed “girly.”�‍�
Honestly, we don’t care. (Okay, there’s that one woman who might make fun you but no one on our side likes her. Just ignore her.) But we actually think it’s sweet that you like things like flowers or that you love the color pink!

angrysparklingwater

Their stomachs
If you don’t have a completely flat stomach or six packs, that’s okay, most people don’t and no one is gonna notice. You look great

fiestiier/

Making noises during sex�
We LIKE it if we can tell you’re into it.

skittlespox18/

Not having a lot of money or fancy things while in school.
Being “broke” is a part of life. Get the grades you need and keep leveling up. After school nko?

Others include;

Not having sex or being inexperienced.

Feeling excited about talking to or dating a girl

According to Etha; I asked a girl out last week for the first time and she agreed. Few days later I told her essentially that I was inexperienced, and she did not want to talk to me anymore. Cool

And verysickpuppy replied; Her loss, my boyfriend was also quite inexperienced but that just gives me, the girl, the opportunity to teach the guy exactly what I like best in bed!

Crying
Literally crying is so normal and should be normal for guys. If you’re sad, cry. If a girl mocks you, she’s a heartless stone cold bitch whom you need out of your life.

Nobody should make you feel shitty for crying when you’re sad.

Height!!
Like, ok, it’s fine to have physical preferences while dating. That’s normal. But to drop an otherwise sweet, caring guy just because he’s short? I think that’s just shallow and cruel.

We should accept guys regardless of how tall/short they are. We shouldn’t let height be a gatekeeper into which guys we will/won’t get our attention.

I know girls who won’t even associate with short guys platonically!

Isn’t that just silly?

Being sensitive
We CARE about you, we want to know your thoughts, feelings, and struggles. Please talk to us about your issues because we want to help and take care of you. Most girls want to solve your problems and make you happy. We like to care for you and show you that you matter.

Finally, don’t be ashamed of your body. If you think you’re too skinny, too fat, not muscular enough, not handsome enough, just SHH. We love your personality, your humor, your quirks, and YOU. When a girl truly loves you, you’re the hottest person on earth baby[/b]

(1) (Reply)

jajja / Trade Expo Nigeria TEN / Welcome To The World Of Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.