Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? (2725 Views)

What To Consider In Drawing Your Business Plan 2016 / Technical Innovation Is The Key Factor To Develop Crusher Industry / I Need Tips On Stuffs To Consider In Running An Hotel Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Thowsyne: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2010
For the benefit of all and particularly those starting out, let's share the most important factor to consider when starting a business in a place like Nigeria and how to manage it.
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Mruzoh1: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
Economics states:

Where!

How!

When!

Its as simple as that. if you understand this three factors then you're
good to go.
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Mruzoh1: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2010
Where! simply represent Customers.
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Thowsyne: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2010
@Mr Uzo: I think you should expalin the concepts of

Where!

How!

When!

it could really be misinterpreted by a couple of people.
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Mruzoh1: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
I missed something in the list, WHAT!

Thowsyne:

@Mr Uzo: I think you should expalin the concepts of

Where!

How!

When!

it could really be misinterpreted by a couple of people.

Before you think of starting any business, first thing is finding the
market. We call it Niche, in internet marketing. This represents
the term I forgot to include in the list, WHAT!

It is the first thing a businessman must consider.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, every market has its arena. You dont plan to sell christian
Bible in a typical hausa street or even state. You need to look out for
where your market will make sells. You're not just selling because others
are selling rather make profit. Without much sells, your profit will be in
doubt.

That takes care of the second term WHERE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now HOW! are you going to outsource your market?

It is obvious that the money in your pocket will speak
for that.

Your Capital determines whether you'll be a whole seller
or retailer and that simply translate HOW you outsource
your market.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every business has its season. I guess you can determine the season
of your business.

WHEN! is solved too.
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Thowsyne: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2010
Awesome, Mr. Uzoh!
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Mruzoh1: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2010
Thowsyne:

Awesome, Mr. Uzoh!

Welcome friend!
Re: What's The Most Important Factor To Consider In Starting A Business? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2010
For me, the most important consideration is this: do you have enough passion for the chosen business to the point that you would put in extra effort when there's a lull in business, or a protracted low income period? If not, forget the business.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business / Can I Get Any IVM Car Of 1 Million Naira? / How To Access N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.