Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (460 Views)

Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? / Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Young03(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
For fun.
Re: . by Cholls(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Young03:
There is an award night coming up in school and each department is to choose the most handsome man.

All the girls present choose me including 90% of the guys that were present, but they all said we can't give you this thing because your short.

Chai, I was pained but I hide my it and right now, I have made up my mind that I will marry a girl as tall as agbani darego ,anything not up to 6ft 7 is a no no to me.
my brother how old are you...

1 Like

Re: . by Young03(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Cholls:
my brother how old are you...

Why you wan know my age?
Re: . by loadedvibes: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
I'm sure it's cos you sound like a kid

Young03:

Why you wan know my age?

(1) (Reply)

Which Other jokes Do You Know? / How To Tell Your Boyfriend You Love Him / The Kind Of Perfect Man Women Pray For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.