Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? (824 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by Gboy101: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2018
I was on my own jejely when she start doing all the interest, talking, toasting and all that to me. o was the one even forming for her until I finally agree to be Bleep her. but she always want me to pay, either for her hair or something. and when i decline as always she is pained that we had sex for free. she said how a big girl like herself would stoop so low and having sex with me and I won't give her anything. to be frank she need the sex with me more than I do. she always called to initiate it on how she is missing me and she need me all night. be she want Me to pay and ask for favor. does she feel that she is loosing and I'm gaining or what?
Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by benzene00: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by cenaman(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
that's what we called co-operate prostitution.
Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by samysmoothfresh: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Op dont mind her o cos frankly, you're the one losing while she is gaining!!

You lose energy and your precious sperm while she gains vagina width (as little as 0.1cm after every sex romp)

Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2018
bro don't pay sh*t,the sex was good that's why she's coming for more.. no other guy has given her d way you her giving her now.. so be wise, she's the one using u
Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by Sunrebi(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
dont mind her...shes having expectations

BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING

Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

(EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSESES ALSO AVAILABLE)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by Rome3322: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
5000 Followers Instagram Existing Accounts available for sale
Do you have a business to start or trend or blog. Then you can buy an existing
account that already has real followers at a good price.

Re: Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free? by Oreofepeters: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Don't her jare, she's aa professional prostitute...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Choose Who Will Eat Me Down There” – Lady Says About Her Pr!vate P@rt / If U Have Smelly Pvssy Come In For Advice ( I Take God Beg U) / My Observations In Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.