Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,402 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos (50663 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Daddy and daughter, part one grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
They're busy enjoying their love life and some are busy insulting and mocking them. Iyawo baba, keep enjoying Jare. An old man getting married to a young girl is very common in yorubaland and in Islam, so what is the big deal?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by mercyviv(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
How many Regina Daniels we have in Nigeria, married to Ned Nwoko, because this version is 29years old...the ones we know before now are 18, 19, 20, 21, 22years old. This version is the oldest by far!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by bleskid: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:
U and ur comment be mumu.. U didn't make any sense in your comment.... Assuming u get sense, u for know say children r God's gift,... I swear u be mumu
onyi u need manners .. like serious cry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by STENON(f): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
When private life is no more private... undecided
All for the sake of pepperdemGang lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Marvins0009: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
This man with this cap who else noticed?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
PussyKing:
Chopping small pikin kpekus is the sweetest experience an old man can have
Don't you notice the man is looking younger? He looks like a younger version of Pharell
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Nothing to say...
Let me enhance/retouch your photo for just 1k
0705 451 5809Whatsapp me
Low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Offpoint: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Low self esteem
What does low self-esteem mean?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
What does low self-esteem mean?
turning dark to yellow

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by nomenclature(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
I swear you no near heaven,see wetin u do person picture and you call am enhance?
Offpoint:
Nothing to say...

Let me enhance/retouch your photo for just 1k

0705 451 5809Whatsapp me
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Offpoint: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
turning dark to yellow
You think that's me?
In the graphics world, it's allow.
everything you see on TV has been enhance
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Isoduwa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
i don't have time to exchange words with small pikin like you,go ask ur dad i roll with big women like ur mom.NONSENSE

Enter house he say you be she!male Wey mumu
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Offpoint: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
nomenclature:
I swear you no near heaven,see wetin u do person picture and you call am enhance?
lol, wetin I do?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
am still looking for words to describe this two PEOPLE who SAY they are newly married and in Love.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by izibili44: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
i don't have time to exchange words with small pikin like you,go ask ur dad i roll with big women like ur mom.NONSENSE
And u say no time for am,but u still have time cheap in him mama abi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by nauto6: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Money is Good
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Jaysolu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
How can someone who turned 20 last year be 29 this year
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by chukel(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Has this girl attended any tertiary institution?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by yeyeosoronga: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Love wantintin o...
She is eating the life of her head.
Enjoy ya lives, lovebirds
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Xclusiveme: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Ned nwoko and Regina Daniels are both disgrace to humanity .

Jaruma the thousandnaire has stopped famzing Tasha now and moved to Regina (the girl with the cursed pussay) it seems she made her imaginary billions from famzing real billionaires shocked

Please how are they a disgrace? You should learn how to accept people's choices as their own. Live your life to the fullest and stop worrying about humanity. We will all die one day
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Xclusiveme: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
29th Birthday ko? Nairaland you guys need to manage the stories you put on the front page accurately. False and misleading stories everywhere
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by edgecution(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
This man is closer to 70.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by dominion001(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
How many month in marriage and still no child,grand child...Regina Daniels na wise girl coz had it been she been go marry young niqqah wer mama still dey alive by now the headlines would have change to " Regina Daniels exchanges blows with her husband's mother for calling her barren.
indirectly calling an innocent girl barren for a marriage that is less than a year. By their witchful fruit we shall know them.
Witch.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Stanleyville(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin

This Oga Ned dey enjoy o,Allah!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Faithscharms2(f): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Irresponsible old man who isnt taking care of his family and kids..

Meanwhile check my signature for cheap accomodation and house in Abuja kiss
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by WildChild00(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Ned nwoko and Regina Daniels are both disgrace to humanity .

Jaruma the thousandnaire has stopped famzing Tasha now and moved to Regina (the girl with the cursed pussay) it seems she made her imaginary billions from famzing real billionaires shocked

Your mumuism is equal to stupidity, how can you make such comment.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
pvssy power. see ned like a nerd coz of young kitten
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by prciouschika(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Which one is celebrated her 29th birthday From 16 to 19 now it's 29th
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Tyqueen200(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don't just know why you people must post about Regina and husband.abeg another news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.