Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos (50648 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by TrendingGist: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels recently celebrated her 29th birthday. Gistmore reports

Regina and her billionare husband, Ned Nwoko rocks matching outfits, shares love up photos in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3h0rt4DxVk/?igshid=mrh7t7xymwog

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-and-husband-rocks-matching-outfits-shares-love-up-photos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by TrendingGist: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
See more photos as Regina Daniel and husband loved-up =>> HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by udoekere: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
How many month in marriage and still no child,grand child...Regina Daniels na wise girl coz had it been she been go marry young niqqah wer mama still dey alive by now the headlines would have change to " Regina Daniels exchanges blows with her husband's mother for calling her barren.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by blesskewe(f): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

Ned nwoko and Regina Daniels are both disgrace to humanity .

Jaruma the thousandnaire has stopped famzing Tasha now and moved to Regina (the girl with the cursed pussay) it seems she made her imaginary billions from famzing real billionaires shocked

42 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by myfan: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
This marriage is going to make so many young girls begin to consider marrying Methuselah.

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by LOMBARDY(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Ned nwoko and Regina Daniels are both disgrace to humanity .

Jaruma the thousandnaire has stopped famzing Tasha now and moved to Regina (the girl with the cursed pussay) it seems she made her imaginary billions from famzing real billionaires shocked
Don't mind the Jaruama of a woman

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Jerkules: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
(Quote) (Report) 100 likes (Like) 50 shares (Share)

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by TrendingGist: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Onyi22(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
udoekere:
How many month in marriage and still no child,grand child...Regina Daniels na wise girl coz had it been she been go marry young niqqah wer mama still dey alive by now the headlines would have change to " Regina Daniels exchanges blows with her husband's mother for calling her barren.
U and ur comment be mumu..
U didn't make any sense in your comment....
Assuming u get sense, u for know say children r God's gift,...
I swear u be mumu

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by udoekere: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Onyi22:

U and ur comment be mumu..
U didn't make any sense in your comment....
Assuming u get sense, u for know say children r God's gift,...
I swear u be mumu
i don't have time to exchange words with small pikin like you,go ask ur dad i roll with big women like ur mom.NONSENSE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by TrendingGist: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Onyi22(f): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
i don't have time to exchange words with small pikin like you,go ask ur dad i roll with big women like ur mom.NONSENSE
E pain am

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by GistGoViral: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by gaetano: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
This ninja turtle just dey flex tight puzzy undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Husband and Wifey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin
MR NED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
only poor people do such
He has many kids already. So wetin concern mother inlaw

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by PussyKing(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chopping small pikin kpekus is the sweetest experience an old man can have

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by omenka(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who invented this *loved up* phrase by the way?

Don't know if I'm the only one who finds it meaningless.

The picture is meant to show one thing and one thing only.. her phone.

I cant imagine how much our resident reviewers would have lampooned that stupid design had it been on a phone like tecno or gionee or infinix.

That is one hell of a crappy design IMO.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by GEOANDSONS: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Awwn, nice mirror

Elegant Standing Mirror available

We deliver Nationwide

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
This is brutality

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by sojayy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
29th birthday or what What happened to her teen this , teen that. Chaii bloggers no get heaven o. Btw d kpekus go don suffer from this man gbolla no b small. Wetin concern me self.

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Offpoint: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nothing to say...

Let me enhance/retouch your photo for just 1k

0705 451 5809Whatsapp me

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Harbay0101(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
29th Birthday. OP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by ayyoughurt(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
there's nothing new under d earth any more
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Kendumazy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by YINKS89(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
i doubt if this mode actually use to read post they push to fp..... am seeing 29th birthday there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.