Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos (50670 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Myde4naija(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain am
lol angry grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
How can this be a billionaire I don’t care how much he bought the polo top I will still give this man a run for his money when it comes to dressing.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by webngnews: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by skukimania(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please, is she his only wife? I thought she is wife #6? What happened to the other wives?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Scarletbrown(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beauty and the beast
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
ednut1:
only poor people do such
He has many kids already. So wetin concern mother inlaw

The man be like village boy lover trying to act young boyoyo due to small toto

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by Jollywoopro: 12:42am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by vinceobe: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
udoekere:
How many month in marriage and still no child,grand child...Regina Daniels na wise girl coz had it been she been go marry young niqqah wer mama still dey alive by now the headlines would have change to " Regina Daniels exchanges blows with her husband's mother for calling her barren.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Matching Outfits, Shares Loved Up Photos by kelvinatkins(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
Offpoint:
Nothing to say...

Let me enhance/retouch your photo for just 1k

0705 451 5809Whatsapp me

This is photo bleaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.