Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (38192 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? / 5 Main Reasons Why People Easily Give In To Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Fabbyking: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
stevups:
Valid point! I got a number like that, after I sent 2000 messages, the girl responded OK.
Hahahhahahhahaha my belle ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by CaptainMitch: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are very correct
lefulefu:
when a young man too dey patronise ashawo the thing go mess up in mind and the way im go dey relate with women go dey somehow.this is why most times its not too wise patronising ashawo...e dey get a psychological effect on the way a man relates with a woman.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
lefulefu:
no decent or sane girl gives her number to any random male stranger in the street that asks for it but if na ur work colleague for work or course mate for school anyhow u will have her number.its no big deal having a lady"s contact on ur phone so dont know why some of u guys in naija make it such of a big issue cheesy.
Oga sister, what's different from what I said up there and what you're saying now?
Calm down jor .. Girls no be issue to me ... I get their medicine.. Be Wise!
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op leave girls alone, have peace of mind.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Jetland(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
what exactly are you saying oga?
Help me ask him cheesy
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by toluwa1(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lord have mercy....
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
.. Girls no be issue to me ... I get their medicine.. Be Wise!

ok o cheesy
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Merelyn(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
I give out mine. But he calls and I noticed he's he one, I blacklist immediately. So if I give u my number easily, Na SCAM

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Merelyn:
I give out mine. But he calls and I noticed he's he one, I blacklist immediately. So if I give u my number easily, Na SCAM
the guy u blacklist will soon come to nairaland to complain

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by highbee02: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

Uncle i gat nothing to say.

Lo! In Fela's voice, oro pesi je
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Slimmy0: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
MissJoy29:
It's one thing to give out number, it's another thing to answer the person that calls...

na there the koko dey.

You re right...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by webngnews: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are thinking about girls while I’m thinking about car buying

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Angelacruz: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very true
MissJoy29:
It's one thing to give out number, it's another thing to answer the person that calls...

na there the koko dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by pedi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

na there the koko dey.
Your head get oil!! 3 bottles of origin for You!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by michael316: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who told you that?
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nat404: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
People out there are jobless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
It depends on who the girl gives the number...
If both do see each other like three times a week, when your game is top notch; racketing will occur and no traces will be seen, talk more of call log details cum number.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by foster212: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na so Ghana girls dey do.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Worry about what women do and you go enter psychia. Woman na problem, to both themselves and men. If you want a clear head stay on your own.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
So guilty of this sad I give out my number even before he requests for it and block him instantly : not playing hard to get, but most guys are so so so stubborn! Tell them you are married, dem no go gree. Just give them your number to stop further embarrassments and block them later.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm a victim of this shit....the girl no gree....na so I just dey waste my saliva. She just use "I have a boyfriend thingy" to clear me off.
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
meobizy:
Worry about what women do and you go enter psychia. Woman na problem, to both themselves and men. If you want a clear head stay on your own.

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by OluwasureGig: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Merelyn:
lol even you. if dem count fish dem dey count crayfish joinundecided

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
joseph1832:
Not always true. Some of them just want their phones to be busy so they can use it to brag to their friends. Lol.

Correct guy... Ur the only posin that has spoke mymind
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I think this is actually true

Some of them will be friendly, polite and calm with you when you are talking to them especially on phone you will think they are Falling for you but my brother they ain't falling.

Lolzz ur on point exactly they will b calm as if they r listening to u
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by SkinnyNigga: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
purples25:
I give my number cuz its so embarassing to stand out there with some random guy thats just begging and asking. Some guys are a bit scary too, trying to get too near and following you for a long time on the road as everyone is looking, just pleading or making comments.

I feel odd or shy, sometimes annoyed about the following and all so i just give so i can be left alone. But if the person calls i can just keep posting them or ignore.
as you ugly reach , you dey do shakara too ..
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by MissOffpoint(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please why can't I comment on food section?

It's saying, I should try again in a week or so
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Itzurboi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
tokrizy:

Childish and lame.

When u grow up u will understand how life works.
Like seriously, when i grow up.... you must have been the great custodian of life to know how it works..
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by purples25(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
as you ugly reach , you dey do shakara too ..

cool

lol the shakara affect you ?
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by TemmyT002(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Now that you mention it, it is true o
Based on two encounters
Mtchewww
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Skmoda360:
I'm a victim of this shit....the girl no gree....na so I just dey waste my saliva. She just use "I have a boyfriend thingy" to clear me off.

Laughing
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cant really tell. D all give out der numbr to me easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.