Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? (16878 Views)

Data Analyst Or Web Developer. Which Should One Start First. / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / As A Python Developer, Which IDE Do You Use? What Do You Think Of Pycharm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by sisqology(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2019
thariodamaniac:

If you are good at what you do.. u will always find work.....
I usually don't consider web development but for this question...... Neither is higher... Depending on ur skills and level... A senior frontend developer will always earn more than a junior backend developer and vice versa... But companies tend to pay more for backend developers because of the work done.... Any photographer or good graphic designer can easily work out frontend development.. but backend is where the real task is...

Backend tends to be more like programming even though it's just logical and less mathematical almost like real programming... Anyway like some people said full stack is the highest paid... I'm yet to see a senior backend developer that doesn't know frontend well.. even though he may not do much of it.

No sir, you are wrong sir
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Dbeautifulme(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Back end will be better for me,I enjoy it more from the back

Weyrey ree oo

1 Like

Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
PrinceGallant:

Where do you stay in Nigeria, precisely your area. Not just say Lagos, say I live in Agege, Lagos. Apata Ibadan

I don't stay in Lagos but I need a good School, please recommend one for me.
Fulltime Programming is one of my plans for 2020
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
lewis512:
this really show you are a newbie indeed , Google can help with that for better understanding ... no one screenshots the front and backend
will surely do that thanks....

1 Like

Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
soleexx:

Front-end is about the layout you see in a webpage

Back-end is the hidden part a user can't see but perform the major job

Eg

Atm Machine

Front-end... inserting ur card and selecting ur cash amount

back-end... is how the atm recognized ur card and accept ur pin....
Oooh thanks sir really appreciate
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by terabyte2015(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Experienced Tech guys in the house. Please what do you see in the future of Mobile App Developer Android/IOS or Data Analytics.

Please I need advice on this and a better and affordable learning center to acquire this knowledge.

Thanks
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by GoldHorse(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sirnuel:
look at what someone is asking

No offence but, if you are going into programing for the money, please dont waste your time as you wont see any thing till about 2 years +

Well unless you join those people advertising website for 10k on nairaland

as for your question... learn your stack well and you will get to the top were there is no difference in the salary scale

Is there anything wrong with "those people advertising website for 10k on nairaland"?

Everybody must start somewhere you know.
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by commodore007: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
It depends on how good you are and the pay structure of the organization you work for...I am also new in the game....and am enjoying front end development , I am yet to get to know what's happening at the back end #good things take time and don't let money be your motivation..those were the words of my boss to me when I first started....
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Clinton16: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Can you recommend a good place/institution in Nigeria where one can learn programming?

I'm also interested, any reputable place where I can learn programming?
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by abumeinben(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

Who knows... wink wink
Hehehe...

I know and knows
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Clinton16:

I'm also interested, any reputable place where I can learn programming?

Incase you see any one, please let me know.
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Herroy: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Get a coding / design mentor and teacher and change your fortunes in 5 weeks. There will be 5 weeks post training mentorship and career advice
Technologies to be learnt - JavaScript for web, React Native, HTML 5, CSS + Bootstrap, UI/UX basics - Bringing you ideas to live beautifully from sketch to wireframe and skins
Lesson structure: classes will be based on real world hands on projects and assignments
Disclaimer: 100% Money back guarantee money 10days, if dissatisfied with the course, within the first 3 lessons
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
sisqology:

No sir, you are wrong sir
Well I'm open to correction
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by jurgyvideos: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Back end
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Batworks: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
You will need to learn both, normally you get more jobs as a backend developer
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by Ajibade123(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
can someone explain the difference to newbies like us
Re: Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? by koljakust(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
I think it is worth adding a little specificity to this discussion, namely, I will add a good article which describes just such a question Back End & Front End Salary https://devoxsoftware.com/blog/back-end-front-end-developer-salary-trends-in-2023-market-research/ I think that from it you will understand a lot and it will be very useful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module Only $299 By Magebay.com / List Of All IT Certifications 1611 / The Myth Of Saturation With Regards To Web Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.